Harry Reid, The Grinch That Stole Christmas.

thinblueline

Dec 15, 2009
New York City, NY
harry_reid.jpg

Reid is saying that he will keep the Senate in session to shove government takeover of health care down our throats on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
Liberals or Progressives or whatever they are calling themselves these days are asking themselves, “What ever happened to Barck Obama?" Conversly, the talking heads like Chris Matthews refuse to believe “real” long time legit-Democrats are voicing their objection to the lack luster bill taking shape on Capitol Hill… Democrats have no one to blame but themselves for the current intermural free-for-all …..This is what ya get when you vote for an urban myth (Community Organizer) rather than someone with a proven track record.

And how about that shoving a 2,000 page bill in front of you in the middle of the night and asks you to vote for it without reading it... It should be illegal for members of Congress to vote on legislation they haven’t seen or read? This whole farce is getting entirely out of hand, and no one even cares! Isn’t voting on a bill that hasn’t been seen in chapter ONE of "Legislation for Dummies"?

The real pisser was when Harry Reid attempted to shift the blame to Republicans when he claimed Republicans were for slavery, against civil rights, and against women being able to vote. Atta boy Harry keep it up. You and you're boss are sinking like a lead ball on the high seas.

Last edited:
I don't see what your problem is

Republicans are free to go home when they vote on healthcare

Another "Career Political Maggot" who thinks himself as one of the "Gods of Washington".
They entrench themselves into their offices for decades and this is what we get. Fools that sign contracts without reading them, Oh, so much to say, I'd best stop now.

And California Girl, your right, it isn't like he stole MTV or, God forbid, the cable sports channels........THEN, there'd be a true uprising, a revolt that would make the Revolutionary War look like a backyard BBQ.

So lighten up folks, it's only money, and the unforeseen money pit of incompetent leadership.

"My Problem"?

What makes you think that I have a problem?

He's a liberal. Anyone who doesn't worship the Messiah has a problem.... Our problem is that we have developed independent thought. Liberals have yet to attain this status so it frightens them.

"My Problem"?

He's a liberal. Anyone who doesn't worship the Messiah has a problem.... Our problem is that we have developed independent thought. Liberals have yet to attain this status so it frightens them.

Nobody is making the Republicans stay. They are free to go home if they want

"My Problem"?

Nobody is making the Republicans stay. They are free to go home if they want

I do believe your right RW. The Reps should go home. After all, they haven't had anything to do with this clusterfuck and weren't asked to participate so by all means they should go home.

Of course when the shitstorm lands in 2010 when all these Dems are running for office they won't be able to blame it on the Reps. Yeah. If I were a Rep. I'd pack my ditti bag and head on home with a big fat smile on my face.

Forum List

Back