HARRY REID takes bribes! about to break!

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
I just heard that Senator Reid has been caught taking bribes.....WOW!

With the daily tonnage of fabricated bullshit that is posted on this forum, I will not raise my heartbeat just yet.

Um...yeah. You got your "facts" wrong.

And the story is not "about to break". It's a couple of weeks old.

Utah Official Fights Allegations of Bribery

Utah's new attorney general is battling allegations that he tried to end a federal investigation into a former friend's business by suggesting the friend seek to bribe Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

The allegations against John Swallow, who was sworn in Jan. 7, have transfixed Utah, where Mr. Swallow is a well-known figure. Regarded as one of the state's more conservative Republicans, he served in the state House and mounted an unsuccessful campaign for Congress.

In an affidavit provided by Mr. Swallow's office, Mr. Rawle said he received $250,000 from Mr. Johnson as payment for his services. Mr. Rawle, 73 years old, died of cancer last month.

So one guy gave cash to another guy who claimed he would give it to Harry Reid to get the guy out of trouble.

He scammed him.

This has nothing to do with Reid.

Sorry.

Isn't Swallow the State AG in Utah. I get the Utah stations. I here he will be probably kicked out for what is perceived as a bribe.

unfortunately even if it were true, "What does it matter"

Just the way things are these days.
Reid would weasel out of it anyway.

No, he wouldn't.

You want to know what the "what does it matter" means?

It means the opinion of people who manufacture bullshit doesn't matter. The people who made up "Obama watched while they died" does not matter. They betrayed themselves when they made shit up as not being the slightest bit interested in the truth. So what does it matter what they think? They are going to think what they think no matter what the facts are.

Just like you are doing right now.

When Reid or any other politician doesn't do something dishonest, that would be news.

I don't trust Reid and the administration is quite good at throwing people under the bus, diverting attention, avoiding questions or even lying that we'd never get to the truth anyway. Accusations, even if true, are nothing but a nuisance to them.

All congressmen and judges take bribes on every issue. That's why they took the job - they sell their vote and make millions. Nothing will be done to Reid no matter how red-handed he was caught.

Wrong I heard this from someone. I can't tell you whom it was but get ready it's about to unfold...

When Reid or any other politician doesn't do something dishonest, that would be news.

I don't trust Reid and the administration is quite good at throwing people under the bus, diverting attention, avoiding questions or even lying that we'd never get to the truth anyway. Accusations, even if true, are nothing but a nuisance to them.

You people really do live in a dream world. An alternate universe.

Critical thinking is an alien technology to you subhuman mimics.

OK, so we know the OP story isn't quite true but let's face it, are there any politicians in Washington who don't take bribes? Our alleged people's representatives have legalized bribes in the form of campaign contributions and our elected whores spend more time and work harder to get those bribes than they do what they are elected to do, represent their constituents.

All congressmen and judges take bribes on every issue. That's why they took the job - they sell their vote and make millions. Nothing will be done to Reid no matter how red-handed he was caught.

Remind me to keep you from ever obtaining political power since you think that everyone who has it takes bribes.

Forum List

Back