Harris goes after the NRA

The Problem they have is they have invested so much in demonizing the NRA, they haven't had time to order their democrat media puppets to target GOA.....and Americans won't know what the fuck they are talking about........so they stick to the oldy but goody, NRA...
No amount of gun control can work to stop the slaughter by guns in America. I wish the gungoons would finally accept that isn't the problem.

It's strictly an attitude problem that is bred into Americans with military style black rifles, who want to be able to kill others. The human silouette targets and coyotes are only thier temporary substitutes.

Most of them ain't children you moron. They are 15, 16, 17 and 18 year old gang members, street thugs and druggies. Usually Negroes or Hispanics and shot by other Blacks and Browns.
that is what I said
Most of them are 18 + years old
they are not children

Still john, we know the reason why the problem has to be denied.

And so another gun topic can be closed on account of the problem not even existing with the number of guns.

Again, it's the attitude toward copying the military, as is evidenced by the choice of the black copies.
(and human silouette targets, etc.)
The look a likes are no more dangerous than the any other semi automatic rifle that fires a 223/5.56

Yup.
Ya see, most gun supporters and gun bans focus solely on the appearance of a rifle.
That's recognition of the nature of the real problem, but the real problem has to remain unspoken.

It's obviously not an issue of the black ones being more lethal, it's their appeal to those people who are most likely to feel the need to kill people.

Not to suggest that 2Aguy or 14Shooter are going to kill people with their guns!

But to simply say that they are advertising their feelings of using their guns for illegitimate purposes. Especially 14Shooter who combines his preoccupation with military style weapons with his tank avatar.

It's his statement that shouldn't be missed as to his personal statement he wants known to everyone.

He's saying, look at me, i'm not pretending that I don't support gun violence!

That's recognition of the nature of the real problem, but the real problem has to remain unspoken.

It's obviously not an issue of the black ones being more lethal, it's their appeal to those people who are most likely to feel the need to kill people.

Not to suggest that 2Aguy or 14Shooter are going to kill people with their guns!

But to simply say that they are advertising their feelings of using their guns for illegitimate purposes. Especially 14Shooter who combines his preoccupation with military style weapons with his tank avatar.

It's his statement that shouldn't be missed as to his personal statement he wants known to everyone.

He's saying, look at me, i'm not pretending that I don't support gun violence!
The problem is the people, not the weapon.

U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris took aim at the NRA in a speech to Rev. Al Sharpton's National Action Network in New York Friday. She decried gun violence as the leading killer of American children. "Enough is enough," she said.

Comment:
The NRA is opposed to gun violence.
What they do is try to protect the right to bear arms.
Probably 99.99% of gun owners own guns to defend themselves from the Democratic Party's criminals and terrorists.
I have doubts about Harris's claim that guns are the "leading killer of American children".
View attachment 776599

Pools: more dangerous for children than guns - Arizona Daily Star

Pools: more dangerous for children than guns A child is 100 times more likely to drown in a pool than be killed by a gun By Eric Swedlund arizona daily star Jun 12, 2005 Lindsay A....

kamala “The Whore” Harris is a staunch supporter of abortion, whereby more children, by at least a few orders of magnitude, are murdered in cold blood, than die from any causes having anything to do with guns.

She just needs to shut the fuck up on any claimed concern over the safety of children. She has no credibility whatsoever on that subject.

The problem is the people, not the weapon.
Now you've got it Huey.

But put a black AR-15 on a table, alongside a high end sporting rifle, and then watch who goes for the AR first.

Chances are, it will be the kids and young men who are dressed up in camo costumes!

You won't see the ones who choose the other rifle wanting to use it at an elementary school!

Now you've got it Huey.

But put a black AR-15 on a table, alongside a high end sporting rifle, and then watch who goes for the AR first.

Chances are, it will be the kids and young men who are dressed up in camo costumes!

You won't see the ones who choose the other rifle wanting to use it at an elementary school!
And how many of those young men in diamonds have gone on shootings sprees? Take the last year for example.

And how many of those young men in diamonds have gone on shootings sprees? Take the last year for example.
A small per centage huey, but far too many from my Canadian POV!

But is it too many from your American POV?

It's the 'culture' and the AR-15's facilitate the mass shooting in quantity and *quality.
* military related.

A small per centage huey, but far too many from my Canadian POV!

But is it too many from your American POV?

It's the 'culture' and the AR-15's facilitate the mass shooting in quantity and *quality.
* military related.
The problem with singling out one particular weapon is the AR looking Civilian weapons function no different than any other semi automatic weapon. During the last ban all it did was ban weapons with certain visual features or non operating features. There are ban compliant black military looking firearms being produced to today for use in states that have a ban, like CA.

The problem with singling out one particular weapon is the AR looking Civilian weapons function no different than any other semi automatic weapon. During the last ban all it did was ban weapons with certain visual features or non operating features. There are ban compliant black military looking firearms being produced to today for use in states that have a ban, like CA.
He's not here to have an honest discussion.

Forum List

Back