harmonica said: FK POOR children! IT'S parents' responsibility TO PROVIDE LUNCH--not you or me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Because Black People don't know how to follow instructions.

no one is taking healthcare away
this is the same shit like ''Trump is hitler''
END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''
FK the POOR children!
IT'S THE PARENTS' RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE THEIR LUNCH--not me or you

--------------

We know that Republicans voted over 50 times to end healthcare for millions.

We know dozens of Red States have filed a suit that will end protections for pre existing conditions.

We know that Republicans ended subsidies that help the poor afford healthcare.

We know these things.

So why do USMB Republicans insist it's not true? When we know it's true?

And this:

FK the POOR children!

Why do so many USMB Republicans feel this way? For many poor children, the lunches they get at school are the best meals they get for the entire week. We know that. It's no secret.

Only 38% of the jobs in largest 204 metro areas are middle class or professional.

Let's explain this again:

62% of Americans have either a living wage job or a hardship job.

Living wage means as a single adult, you can only support yourself and no one else.

Hardship means you can't even support yourself without help.

----------------

The only people in this country that are doing really good are billionaires and millionaires. Republicans knew when they cut taxes for billionaires that the money needed to come from somewhere. Mitch McConnell already said that means we need to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. He wasn't kidding. It wasn't a joke.

And all of this is the entire fight that defines this election.

Republicans ARE the middle class. Why do they believe "fk hungry children" and it's important to help needy billionaires at the expense of the rest of the country.

We know infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling in ruby red Appalachian states.

Why can't we get a good discussion from Republicans who feel this way? Why do they think it helps the country? Do they want to help the country? If not, why not?

Instead, all we get is attacked, told lies and called names.

What do these Republicans stand for and why do they think it is good for the country and makes the country stronger?

What is true is that you want freebies! Why don’t you earn your own money?

My parents used to bag me a lunch when I was in grade school. So yes, parents should be bagging lunch for their kids. It only takes 5 - 10 minutes to accomplish. Or even better, do it the night before while looking over the kids' homework and getting their stuff ready.

Btw, my parents used to do that, too!

back in the 60s some kids got Free lunch because they were poor . We didn't know who they were but we heard about it . Most kids bought the lunch or brought a brown bag .

FK the POOR children!

--------------

We know dozens of Red States have filed a suit that will end protections for pre existing conditions.

We know these things.

And this:

FK the POOR children!

Why do so many USMB Republicans feel this way? For many poor children, the lunches they get at school are the best meals they get for the entire week. We know that. It's no secret.

Only 38% of the jobs in largest 204 metro areas are middle class or professional.

Living wage means as a single adult, you can only support yourself and no one else.

----------------

The only people in this country that are doing really good are billionaires and millionaires. Republicans knew when they cut taxes for billionaires that the money needed to come from somewhere. Mitch McConnell already said that means we need to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. He wasn't kidding. It wasn't a joke.

Republicans ARE the middle class. Why do they believe "fk hungry children" and it's important to help needy billionaires at the expense of the rest of the country.

We know infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling in ruby red Appalachian states.

Why can't we get a good discussion from Republicans who feel this way? Why do they think it helps the country? Do they want to help the country? If not, why not?

What do these Republicans stand for and why do they think it is good for the country and makes the country stronger?

We know that the last time the government was shut down was the crazy Democrats. They claimed that it was because no one wanted to talk about DACA. When given a chance to talk but were told that none of DACA was going to be allowed to vote immediately they shrugged and said they were only kidding.

What do Democrats have for a platform?
That's simple. Hate Trump. Hate anyone that does not agree with them.
Increase taxes. Force more companies out of the country. Hate anyone not on welfare. Have more illegals in the country. Follow California so that the disease outbreaks, feces on the sidewalks and trash will be common place. Oh and let's not forget hate Trump.

FK the POOR children!

--------------

We know these things.

And this:

FK the POOR children!

----------------

The sad part here is that at least 3 people read that and rated it "funny".

FK the POOR children!

--------------

We know these things.

And this:

FK the POOR children!

----------------

dean is one of the funnier posters here....

FK the POOR children!

--------------

We know these things.

And this:

FK the POOR children!

----------------

There is nothing funny about that post.

FK the POOR children!

--------------

We know these things.

And this:

FK the POOR children!

----------------

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027--star-wars-film-star-wars-rebels.jpg

FK the POOR children!

--------------

We know these things.

And this:

FK the POOR children!

----------------

There is nothing funny about that post.

Except that it is funny.

My parents used to bag me a lunch when I was in grade school. So yes, parents should be bagging lunch for their kids. It only takes 5 - 10 minutes to accomplish. Or even better, do it the night before while looking over the kids' homework and getting their stuff ready.

Except left wing policies promote single parent families.

It's totally retarded.

FK the POOR children!

--------------

We know these things.

And this:

FK the POOR children!

----------------

We know that the last time the government was shut down was the crazy Democrats. They claimed that it was because no one wanted to talk about DACA. When given a chance to talk but were told that none of DACA was going to be allowed to vote immediately they shrugged and said they were only kidding.

What do Democrats have for a platform?
That's simple. Hate Trump. Hate anyone that does not agree with them.
Increase taxes. Force more companies out of the country. Hate anyone not on welfare. Have more illegals in the country. Follow California so that the disease outbreaks, feces on the sidewalks and trash will be common place. Oh and let's not forget hate Trump.
Are you aware the GOP let the CHIP program expire to use those children as a political bargaining chip?

How do we know? Mitch McConnell, Senate Majority Leaders sent out a Tweet.

Here it is:

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

Why choose between this group of children or that group of children? Why not help both?

Because Republicans don't help people unless they are corporations or billionaires.

How do we know?

House Republican: my donors told me to pass the tax bill "or don’t ever call me again"

Graham: 'Financial contributions will stop' if GOP doesn't pass tax reform

GOP lawmaker: Donors are pushing me to get tax reform done

See? Republicans don't even keep it a secret. They tell us what they are doing, why and who it benefits.

That's how sure they are of their ignorant base. Because for the base, it's all about race. Nothing else matters to them. Not even children.

Except left wing policies promote single parent families.

It's totally retarded.
Only a t@rd would believe something so nonsensical.

Are you a t@rd?

Where are all these people calling themselves "Christians"? Hungry children. Caravans of people walking to safety. Where are the bible-bullshit types to help? Are pigpence and graham and jeffress and focus on the family down on the border passing out sandwiches and blankets? They have not made any secret of wanting more and more babies, but they can't seem to take of those who are here.

What is true is that you want freebies! Why don’t you earn your own money?
I don't understand these heartless and soulless right wingers and their need to be cruel. Perhaps a couple of you could explain the meanness.

Here are some of the people who need help:

Inside a Life-Saving Rural Clinic in Appalachia

Doctors go out and take care of the needy a couple of times a year. They use animal stables. Because they have to use what is there. It's about helping the poor and people who are needy. Republicans clearly don't understand.

There are food banks that feed hungry children. What if a parent dies or they get sick. The GOP position from the USMB is fk 'em. We see it here in their posts.

ProgramCarousel_KidsCafe.png

Hunger Gains: Budget Cuts Imperil Nutritious Food Aid

At a moment when food aid agencies are working to provide healthier food to the poor and the elderly, President Donald Trump has proposed a 21 percent cut in funding for the agriculture programs that support them.

It’s a move that advocates say is bad for people who need food and local farmers who provide it.

--------------

Support Empower Youth and Freestore Foodbank through annual hunger walk and 5K run on May 28 | The Clermont Sun

Every day, 9,500 kids in Clermont County are at risk of hunger. Empower Youth is working to address the need in Southern Ohio. Located at 2800 State Route 125 in Bethel, Empower Youth fights hunger with hot meals and weekend food bags.

--------------------------

Many people in Appalachia have no electricity or running water. But when they vote, they vote GOP. If only they could read the USMB and see what other Republicans really think of them.

Where are all these people calling themselves "Christians"? Hungry children. Caravans of people walking to safety. Where are the bible-bullshit types to help? Are pigpence and graham and jeffress and focus on the family down on the border passing out sandwiches and blankets? They have not made any secret of wanting more and more babies, but they can't seem to take of those who are here.
Republicans have become the animals they accuse others of being.
Look at them here on the USMB. Such terrible people. How can they call themselves American? I believe Harry and some others must be Russian. What else could explain the sheer awfulness?

Buncombe County’s Super Summer Meals program helps alleviate summer food insecurity for children

They are setting up a feeding site for the Super Summer Meals program, a collaboration among the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Buncombe County Schools and partner organizations. The Summer Food Service Program is a federally funded, state-administered program, which reimburses providers who serve healthy meals to children and teens in low-income areas at no charge primarily during the summer months. During the school year, many children receive free and reduced-price breakfast and lunch through the School Breakfast and National School Lunch programs. When school lets out, many of these children are at risk of hunger, and the Summer Food Service Program originated to help alleviate this risk.

Candice-and-family-use-1100x729.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back