Hard to read.

The descriptions under the thread titles...where it is, who the last poster was, who the OP is, the thread page numbers, etc....are way too light. It is very hard to read them. Is there a way to darken them a tad?

Even the thumb up symbol is so light I have to tilt my laptop in order to see it.

@cereal_killer
Psssst. I know I'm being a pain in the butt, but my monitor still have those nose marks on it so I can see the very light gray text.
I'm glad you brought this up in a new thread. It's a pain in the ass and a strain on the eyes.

Try increasing the page size. I just moved it from 100% to 150%. It's like I'm reading the Reader's Digest Large Print Edition. :beer:

Can you tell me how to do that? I would like to read a full page instead of a half page.

@cereal_killer
Psssst. I know I'm being a pain in the butt, but my monitor still have those nose marks on it so I can see the very light gray text.
I'm glad you brought this up in a new thread. It's a pain in the ass and a strain on the eyes.

Try increasing the page size. I just moved it from 100% to 150%. It's like I'm reading the Reader's Digest Large Print Edition. :beer:

Can you tell me how to do that? I would like to read a full page instead of a half page.
Hold down CTRL buttom on your keyboard...and at the same time, scroll UP with your mouse. But not fast. One click scroll at a time. Or, if you are using the laptop pad, slowly move your finger UP while holding the CTRL button down. If you go too big, just pull your finger back down to where your page was before.

@cereal_killer

Hold down CTRL buttom on your keyboard...and at the same time, scroll UP with your mouse. But not fast. One click scroll at a time. Or, if you are using the laptop pad, slowly move your finger UP while holding the CTRL button down. If you go too big, just pull your finger back down to where your page was before.

Okay, I did that and now it won't go back to its smaller size. I want it bigger, but not giant!

Now I have it bigger, but it made the page shrink.
How I get a larger page size? Mr. H said he put his at 150%. How do I do that?

Forum List

Back