Hard to read.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
The descriptions under the thread titles...where it is, who the last poster was, who the OP is, the thread page numbers, etc....are way too light. It is very hard to read them. Is there a way to darken them a tad?

Lots of it is, yeah.

I'm thinkin' about gettin' a script of Adderall, just so I can make some sense of this new USMB look.

I'd prolly get the 'script even if it were actually already making sense, though. :badgrin:

2qmjlti.jpg

The descriptions under the thread titles...where it is, who the last poster was, who the OP is, the thread page numbers, etc....are way too light. It is very hard to read them. Is there a way to darken them a tad?

Can try doing it through your browser's color settings. With Firefox, it's under the Tools, Options, Content tab, then the Fonts and Colors section. Is a little box that says 'let websites use their own colors instead of my selections above' If you uncheck that, you can change the background color from bright white to something easier on your eyes (gray on mine) and what color text is etc

Can try doing it through your browser's color settings. With Firefox, it's under the Tools, Options, Content tab, then the Fonts and Colors section. Is a little box that says 'let websites use their own colors instead of my selections above' If you uncheck that, you can change the background color from bright white to something easier on your eyes (gray on mine) and what color text is etc
If I could fix it that way, I would have already done so.

So...any chance of the text font being a tad darker? I have nose prints all over my monitor screen.

@cereal_killer
Psssst. I know I'm being a pain in the butt, but my monitor still have those nose marks on it so I can see the very light gray text.
I'm glad you brought this up in a new thread. It's a pain in the ass and a strain on the eyes.

Try increasing the page size. I just moved it from 100% to 150%. It's like I'm reading the Reader's Digest Large Print Edition. :beer:

@cereal_killer
Psssst. I know I'm being a pain in the butt, but my monitor still have those nose marks on it so I can see the very light gray text.
I'm glad you brought this up in a new thread. It's a pain in the ass and a strain on the eyes.

Try increasing the page size. I just moved it from 100% to 150%. It's like I'm reading the Reader's Digest Large Print Edition. :beer:
Did that the day of the software swap. I can see the text of the thread titles, alerts, etc...what I CAN'T see is the pale gray descriptive text.

@cereal_killer

Did that the day of the software swap. I can see the text of the thread titles, alerts, etc...what I CAN'T see is the pale gray descriptive text.
Yeah. i consider this a significant issue and I'd sure like to see it address.

LOL. I hear ya. But I'd rather sit further back then have my nose pressed to the monitor.

This is great! Looks like a full page now!

LOL. I hear ya. But I'd rather sit further back then have my nose pressed to the monitor.

This is great! Looks like a full page now!
My cow looks bigger too. :thup:
That's a big...er...cow! Aren't cows female? That thar looks like a steer! But yeah...it sure can be seen now, lol. And avies too! I'm leaving mine at 175%.

Forum List

Back