Happy Thanksgiving Pilgrim Cannibals

Bill%20had%20Monica%20for%20this%20sort%20of%20thing.jpg

Pick a better title, but I guess it's too late.
I like it just fine.

Its just like any Paintmywhore post, meaningless and full of lies.
Yeah, paint is a low-information ditz.

American pollster and political scientist Samuel Popkin coined the term "low-information" in 1991 when he used the phrase "low-information signaling" in his book The Reasoning Voter: Communication and Persuasion in Presidential Campaigns to describe rightwing voters :ack-1:
Great link, but what has that got to do with idiots like you and Paint.

Low information voter says what

Something to think about as you fill a plate with turkey and stuffing tomorrow.

"Things which seame incredible" (but are true in this case)

Cannibalism in Early Jamestown

"A worlde of miseries ensewed as the Sequell will expresse unto yow, in so mutche thatt some to satisfye their hunger have robbed the store for the which I Caused them to be executed. Then haveinge fedd upon our horses and other beastes as longe as they Lasted, we weare gladd to make shifte with vermin as doggs Catts, Ratts and myce all was fishe thatt Came to Nett to satisfye Crewell hunger, as to eate Bootes shoes or any other leather some Colde come by. And those beinge Spente and devoured some weare inforced to searche the woodes and to feede upon Serpentts and snakes and to digge the earthe for wylde and unknowne Rootes, where many of our men weare Cutt of and slayne by the Salvages. And now famin beginneinge to Looke gastely and pale in every face, thatt notheinge was Spared to mainteyne Lyfe and to doe those things which seame incredible, as to digge upp deade corpes outt of graves and to eate them. And some have Licked upp the Bloode which hathe fallen from their weake fellowes."

Things which seame incredible Cannibalism in Early Jamestown The Colonial Williamsburg Official History Citizenship Site

They were literally starving to death you moron.

Jamestown was first founded as a failed British colony, that thought it was a brilliant idea to build a settlement on a swamp, and surrounded by hostile tribes which they then pissed off. They were also hardcore royalists, unlike those that founded Plymouth colony fleeing religious persecution.

Jamestown did not fail. It thrived. It was the founding of America a generation before the Pilgrims ever set foot in a America. No Jamestown....no fucking Pilgrims.

They were not royalists. They set up the first Legislature in America in 1619 because they did not like British rule. Jamestown established the most important element of American liberty and freedom....Rule by the Consent of the Governed.

The Pilgrims only wanted religious freedom for themselves. They cast out anyone who wanted to worship differently from them.

The Jamestown colony were not pilgrims.
Pick a better name then. Feel free.
Pick a better title, but I guess it's too late.
I like it just fine.

Its just like any Paintmywhore post, meaningless and full of lies.
No lies in there little buddy. It's well documented.

Lies can be well documented, just look at "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"

The first murders in Jamestown were done by the natives. They were overwhelmingly violent compared to the original settlers. The Jamestown Charter instructed the settlers to do anything in their power to maintain peaceful relations. They tried....desperately. Ditto the Pilgrims.

The liberal shit is so fucking sad because it always gets the facts wrong.

The first murders in Jamestown were done by the natives. They were overwhelmingly violent compared to the original settlers. The Jamestown Charter instructed the settlers to do anything in their power to maintain peaceful relations. They tried....desperately. Ditto the Pilgrims.

Oh come on my picture was funny!

Last edited:

Oh come on that was funny!

No....stupid liberal bullshit. You know the meme by heart.....Noble Savages....Evil Whites.

The truth is never that simple. Ever. The Natives were just as culpable for the origins of the violence as the Whites. There is no question of that.

Oh come on that was funny!

No....stupid liberal bullshit. You know the meme by heart.....Noble Savages....Evil Whites.

The truth is never that simple. Ever. The Natives were just as culpable for the origins of the violence as the Whites. There is no question of that.

I meant my image! Laugh with me!!!! :mad:

Something to think about as you fill a plate with turkey and stuffing tomorrow.

"Things which seame incredible" (but are true in this case)

Cannibalism in Early Jamestown

"A worlde of miseries ensewed as the Sequell will expresse unto yow, in so mutche thatt some to satisfye their hunger have robbed the store for the which I Caused them to be executed. Then haveinge fedd upon our horses and other beastes as longe as they Lasted, we weare gladd to make shifte with vermin as doggs Catts, Ratts and myce all was fishe thatt Came to Nett to satisfye Crewell hunger, as to eate Bootes shoes or any other leather some Colde come by. And those beinge Spente and devoured some weare inforced to searche the woodes and to feede upon Serpentts and snakes and to digge the earthe for wylde and unknowne Rootes, where many of our men weare Cutt of and slayne by the Salvages. And now famin beginneinge to Looke gastely and pale in every face, thatt notheinge was Spared to mainteyne Lyfe and to doe those things which seame incredible, as to digge upp deade corpes outt of graves and to eate them. And some have Licked upp the Bloode which hathe fallen from their weake fellowes."

Things which seame incredible Cannibalism in Early Jamestown The Colonial Williamsburg Official History Citizenship Site
The first Thanksgiving was in Plymouth, Massachusetts, dipshit. The Pilgrims came here to escape religious persecution.

The Jamestown colonists came here under government sponsorship. The Southern colonization was a pursuit of material wealth.

Pilgrim cannibals. Liberal Nazis. Jesus H. Christ. This historical revisionism bullshit trend is getting really stupid.

Forum List

Back