Happy Thanksgiving Pilgrim Cannibals

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Something to think about as you fill a plate with turkey and stuffing tomorrow.

"Things which seame incredible" (but are true in this case)

Cannibalism in Early Jamestown

"A worlde of miseries ensewed as the Sequell will expresse unto yow, in so mutche thatt some to satisfye their hunger have robbed the store for the which I Caused them to be executed. Then haveinge fedd upon our horses and other beastes as longe as they Lasted, we weare gladd to make shifte with vermin as doggs Catts, Ratts and myce all was fishe thatt Came to Nett to satisfye Crewell hunger, as to eate Bootes shoes or any other leather some Colde come by. And those beinge Spente and devoured some weare inforced to searche the woodes and to feede upon Serpentts and snakes and to digge the earthe for wylde and unknowne Rootes, where many of our men weare Cutt of and slayne by the Salvages. And now famin beginneinge to Looke gastely and pale in every face, thatt notheinge was Spared to mainteyne Lyfe and to doe those things which seame incredible, as to digge upp deade corpes outt of graves and to eate them. And some have Licked upp the Bloode which hathe fallen from their weake fellowes."

Things which seame incredible Cannibalism in Early Jamestown The Colonial Williamsburg Official History Citizenship Site

r13-turkey.jpg

The Jamestown colony were not pilgrims.
Pick a better name then. Feel free.
Pick a better title, but I guess it's too late.
I like it just fine.

Its just like any Paintmywhore post, meaningless and full of lies.
Yeah, paint is a low-information ditz.

American pollster and political scientist Samuel Popkin coined the term "low-information" in 1991 when he used the phrase "low-information signaling" in his book The Reasoning Voter: Communication and Persuasion in Presidential Campaigns to describe rightwing voters :ack-1:

Pick a better name then. Feel free.
Pick a better title, but I guess it's too late.
I like it just fine.

Its just like any Paintmywhore post, meaningless and full of lies.
Yeah, paint is a low-information ditz.

American pollster and political scientist Samuel Popkin coined the term "low-information" in 1991 when he used the phrase "low-information signaling" in his book The Reasoning Voter: Communication and Persuasion in Presidential Campaigns to describe rightwing voters :ack-1:
Great link, but what has that got to do with idiots like you and Paint.

Forum List

Back