Happy New Year all, I joined to answer this question.

Are Conservatives or Liberals more biased in their political views?

• Conservatives are more biased

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Liberals are more biased

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • They are equally biased

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Can Liberals and Conservatives DEBATE issues without prejudgements, labeling or attacking? I'm Right of Center but I am a life long registered Independent and have voted both DEM and GOP. It pains me to see how divided we have become and not just over these last few years.

Everyone has bias. It is when we allow liberal bias to degrade society that we lose. Every civilization has fallen from liberal bias.

Everyone has bias. It is when we allow liberal bias to degrade society that we lose. Every civilization has fallen from liberal bias.

Conservative bias has harmed the middle class financially.

And the onus is on you to prove that "Every civilization has fallen from liberal bias".

Hint: That canard has been debunked many times over.

And the onus is on you to prove that "Every civilization has fallen from liberal bias".

I have no doubt as a liberal you feel that way.

Same mantra every time: Less work, more leisure, less morality, more "sharing".

I have no doubt as a liberal you feel that way.

Same mantra every time: Less work, more leisure, less morality, more "sharing".

The facts support my position.

Assertion is cheap. There's a bit to back up in your latest. To start with, 'every' civilisation. Which ones are you counting?

Can Liberals and Conservatives DEBATE issues without prejudgements, labeling or attacking? I'm Right of Center but I am a life long registered Independent and have voted both DEM and GOP. It pains me to see how divided we have become and not just over these last few years.

Both ends are too narcissistic and paralyzed by their ideology to even communicate with most of the time.

That would be fine if they remained on the margins where they could shout their spin while the adults handled things, but the behavior has now completely polluted and distorted the national conversation, down to street level.

How does one communicate with a zealot?

Both ends are too narcissistic and paralyzed by their ideology to even communicate with most of the time.

That would be fine if they remained on the margins where they could shout their spin while the adults handled things, but the behavior has now completely polluted and distorted the national conversation, down to street level.

How does one communicate with a zealot?

Adults ignore them and get on with what needs doing.

Welcome to our forum Mike.....you will undoubtedly find out for yourself by reading posts in the different Forums who is more biased.....your poll won't be able to tell you much because those that are biased sometimes don't even recognize their bias.....

Forum List

Back