I got sick of all the liberals on another forum.

Are you also a fake christian, racist, trailer trash, uneducated cracker who hides behind insults, potty language and name calling?

If so, you'll be right at home here.

I'm pure as the driven snow, knee-jerk prog-lib so I'm looking forward to making you very sick.

:banana:

We have them here.

00000000000000062659.png

1. Don't feed the trolls

2. Jake Starkey is a Reactionary Progressive and will gnaw the guts out of anyone criticizing Obama or ObamaCare

3. The "Manmade Global Warming" Cult here is as batshit crazy as you'll find anywhere on the planet. They are pathological liars and impervious to facts or any opinion contrary to their EnvirMarxism Religious beliefs

Are you also a fake christian, racist, trailer trash, uneducated cracker who hides behind insults, potty language and name calling?

If so, you'll be right at home here.

I'm pure as the driven snow, knee-jerk prog-lib so I'm looking forward to making you very sick.

:banana:
And then there's Dudley do Wrong.... You'll be sick of him in a heart beat.

As always the liberals take pride in their stupidity, ignorance, incompetence and innumeracy. So while proportions may change it is same old same old here.

As always the liberals take pride in their stupidity, ignorance, incompetence and innumeracy. So while proportions may change it is same old same old here.

If you revel in right wing stupidity, ignorance and incompetence you'll be right at home on this board. The racists here have finally decided to flaunt their bigotry, so if you hate blacks and minorities you're in fine company. There's only about 10-15 liberals on here that I can count.

Forum List

Back