Happy Birthday, KLSUDDETH!!!!

Thanks! Ya'll have said more about it than my husband has :banana:

(this means shit for a year for him)

birthday cake????? I never have one of those unless I make it or order it myself - my husb (kids, too) dont have the initiative it takes to see stuff like THAT done.
(pity party-whine mode OFF)

As far as the candles on said cake, I only have one thing to say.....Dillo, have you enjoyed your brief time on earth??? :2guns: :banned:

:dance:

KLSuddeth said:
birthday cake????? I never have one of those unless I make it or order it myself - my husb (kids, too) dont have the initiative it takes to see stuff like THAT done.
(pity party-whine mode OFF)

As far as the candles on said cake, I only have one thing to say.....Dillo, have you enjoyed your brief time on earth??? :2guns: :banned:

:dance:
:bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2:

oh please, your most importance,---a few more seconds so that I may remember you forever????????

Now this is more like it! :finger3:

Seriously Dillo....stop......youre turning me on :wink:

Sandy....starbucks??? hell no - he's too busy trying to figure out how to get OUT of the DOGHOUSE!!! :teeth:

:dev1:

Giving him shit is actually the best bday present I could receive....but lets not tell him this - guilt is a great thing when it isnt mine! :clap: :clap: :clap: :mm: :p:

dilloduck said:
DK paid me :eek:

I believe this!

What a friggin commie he is.... :bat:

(I wish I could rename the above smiley to read DK instead of BAT - that would ROCK)

Here is your birthday hottie ! :bow3: :ssex: :teeth: :sausage: :cof:

male1.jpg

Forum List

Back