Happy Birthday Kat!

I knew Kat was floating around here somewhere.

floatingcat.gif

What is with you and the floating cats?

I still ahve the floating armada of longhaired as my desktop. And it will remain as such until further notice.

Wearing a tux and carrying a single red rose, I approach you and get down on one knee directly in front of you. I clear my throat a couple of times and then look into your dreamy eyes and begin to sing in my very best Russell Hitchcock (lead singer for Air Supply) voice:

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, Happy birthday,
Happy birthday to you.

Then I present you with the rose and kiss your hand. After you have blushed and said "Thank you" I ask if you can help me get up because my trick knee is killing me!:lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Wearing a tux and carrying a single red rose, I approach you and get down on one knee directly in front of you. I clear my throat a couple of times and then look into your dreamy eyes and begin to sing in my very best Russell Hitchcock (lead singer for Air Supply) voice:

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, Happy birthday,
Happy birthday to you.

Then I present you with the rose and kiss your hand. After you have blushed and said "Thank you" I ask if you can help me get up because my trick knee is killing me!:lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT.

That's so sweet....and funny. I needed that..:lol:

I just knew there was going to be a shirtless gorilla in the OP. :lol:

Happy birthday Kat. :D

I just knew there was going to be a shirtless gorilla in the OP. :lol:

Happy birthday Kat. :D

See Sherry, we were right! :lmao:

Typical man! :cuckoo:

And Kat, ask Sherry about me asking her if she made that, since you asked her too!

Forum List

Back