Happy Birthday Againsheila

indago

VIP Member
Oct 27, 2007
2ljnipi.jpg

Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday dear meee....Happy Birthday to me.

I got a present from God...snow!

:lol:

I remember years ago when my cousin was little a kitten showed up on her doorstep on her birthday and she said "look mom, a present from God". So naturally she got to keep the kitten. I couldn't wait to call her this morning and say, "Look Lori, a present from God!" :lol: Good thing I like snow.

My first white birthday in many many years.

happy birthday.

Oh, and just so you know, that indian giver is going to steal back that gift of snow in about three months.

Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday dear meee....Happy Birthday to me.

I got a present from God...snow!

:lol:

I remember years ago when my cousin was little a kitten showed up on her doorstep on her birthday and she said "look mom, a present from God". So naturally she got to keep the kitten. I couldn't wait to call her this morning and say, "Look Lori, a present from God!" :lol: Good thing I like snow.

My first white birthday in many many years.
Happy Birthday Sheila.

A horse showed up one morning in my front yard not to long after Rod and I meet. I told him, "Look hunny God sent me a horse." He said, "You can't keep that horse!" I just laughed as he took me serious. The horse's name was Iris. Every time she could escape from a few blocks away where she lived she would come to my front yard and start neighing until I came out and to pet her and give her an apple or carrot.

Thank you thank you everyone, guess I shouldn't have tooted my own horn, huh? Thanks for the cake Nobama, it was great. Thank you for the try PoliticalChic.

As you know my youngest is low functioning autism, almost completely non-verbal. One year, I made a cake for the school cake walk and it was sitting on the counter when he got up in the morning. He ran to his seat at the table, sang the happy birthday song all the way through, and then went and cut himself a piece of cake. My mother in law and I just watched dumbfounded and then just laughed. I had to buy a cake for the cakewalk. :lol:

So far my birthday is wonderful. I made myself an omelete and my husband is doing the dishes. :lol: this is great. So glad I got all the presents wrapped yesterday.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas tomorrow, and for those who don't celebrate, I hope you have a Wonderful Day too.

Forum List

Back