Happy Birthday Againsheila

Thank you thank you everyone, guess I shouldn't have tooted my own horn, huh? Thanks for the cake Nobama, it was great. Thank you for the try PoliticalChic.

As you know my youngest is low functioning autism, almost completely non-verbal. One year, I made a cake for the school cake walk and it was sitting on the counter when he got up in the morning. He ran to his seat at the table, sang the happy birthday song all the way through, and then went and cut himself a piece of cake. My mother in law and I just watched dumbfounded and then just laughed. I had to buy a cake for the cakewalk. :lol:

So far my birthday is wonderful. I made myself an omelete and my husband is doing the dishes. :lol: this is great. So glad I got all the presents wrapped yesterday.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas tomorrow, and for those who don't celebrate, I hope you have a Wonderful Day too.

So you're a Christmas baby! My daughter was born on the 29th. She was born via C-section, so I ended up spending New Year's Eve in the hospital. It was a strange feeling.

I love your story about your boy and the cake! Very sweet. I'm glad you are having a good day. You deserve it. Hug and a kiss.

So you're a Christmas baby! My daughter was born on the 29th. She was born via C-section, so I ended up spending New Year's Eve in the hospital. It was a strange feeling.

I love your story about your boy and the cake! Very sweet. I'm glad you are having a good day. You deserve it. Hug and a kiss.

Yep, mom said I was her best Christmas present ever. Dad said I was responsible for his worst Christmas ever. :lol: He was stuck at home with three toddlers. We were in England and lots of presents had come in the mail. My brother and sisters got up at 3am and opened all the presents. Dad had no idea what present came from whom or for whom it was intended. Everyone got a thank you card that year that just said "Thank you for the Christmas present". :lol:

Forum List

Back