Happiness....

Dhara

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2015
What kind of ordinary life experiences make you happy?

One for me, is being in my home office in a teleclass and my 7 year old daughter comes in just to be with me. We can't talk but she sits in my lap for a short time and snuggles. Then she points to the water bowls and asks to make an offering.

Sweet.

Me I like sleeping, especially in my Molly's chamber. But here I am in prison, here I am with a ball and chain.

One for me, is being in my home office in a teleclass and my 7 year old daughter comes in just to be with me. We can't talk but she sits in my lap for a short time and snuggles. Then she points to the water bowls and asks to make an offering.

Sweet.
---
Happiness can reflect a short-term feeling or a long-term state of mind feeling.
An example of short-term affect is unloading lots of crap. Afterwards, i feel real happy ... until i shift my attention to my delayed project at work.

Sweet.
For me it's doing music.

Sweet.
Ignore list with you too. These ridiculous threads have got to be cleaned off.

Sorry no choice.

Forum List

Back