Happiness in Islam

Page 62 of gibberish. It makes me think of starting a thread on comparative religion to show how empty of values Islam really is.

old cat is giving us examples of the "intellect" of the weekly Khutbah Jumaat
bullcrap. Long ago---when young----I was invited to experience some of those
sessions. It was nauseating. The "audience"-----lots of men and some young
boys sitting with their fathers would sit and listen with RAPT attention to utter
nonsense-------often really VITUPEROUS lessons in hatred.. No one FLINCHED
when the theme of the chat turned to hatred-----like it was "normal". The bland
self congratulatory silly stuff was dull----but the hate rants startled me. I was
convinced it was a temporary thing------that was almost 50 years ago

How to Smile Like the Prophet Muhammad?

Islam is more than a religion; it is an entire way of life.

It teaches us how to behave from morning until night and it even tells us the best position to sleep in.

To some that might sound like 24 hours a day of rules and regulations but the truth is that Islam is such a natural way of life the rules become as easy as breathing.

One thing that is as easy as breathing is smiling.

Abdullah ibn Harith said:

“I never came across a person who smiled as much as Prophet Muhammad. Prophet Muhammad regarded smiling to a brother as an act of charity.” (At-Tirmidhi)​

That little curve of the mouth and wrinkling of the eyes that makes not only you but those around you feel good. A smile lightens the load and frees the spirit.

Try it!

See don’t you feel lighter and happier?

It teaches us how to behave from morning until night and it even tells us the best position to sleep in.

To some that might sound like 24 hours a day of rules and regulations but the truth is that Islam is such a natural way of life the rules become as easy as breathing.

“I never came across a person who smiled as much as Prophet Muhammad. Prophet Muhammad regarded smiling to a brother as an act of charity.” (At-Tirmidhi)​

That little curve of the mouth and wrinkling of the eyes that makes not only you but those around you feel good. A smile lightens the load and frees the spirit.

Try it!

But you need some reason to smile I guess ;)
Did prophet Muhammad smile without any reason? :)

Try it!

Was Mohammed smiling when he was raping Aisha in the ass?

Try it!

He has LOTS of reasons-----whilst dividing up the captured girls as sex slaves
for his beloved sahabah pals, he SMILED incessantly

Try it!

you touch on an interesting point, esther-------persons with damage to the
frontal lobes of the brain (resulting in loss of intellectual capacity) or other
areas of the ELOQUENT BRAIN ---can also manifest PSEUDO BULBAR
PALSY-----with INCESSANT SMILING (sad to see)

As mentioned in the previous post, he smiled to other human beings to spread warmth and love between them and to eliminate evil suspicions, feelings and hatred.

I never came across a person who smiled as much as Prophet Muhammad. Prophet Muhammad regarded smiling to a brother as an act of charity.” (At-Tirmidhi)
Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, had a kind and gentle nature. His beloved wife Aisha described his character as the Quran, meaning that Prophet Muhammad lived by the teachings of the Quran. Thus the behaviour and personality of Prophet Muhammad are the best examples for us to follow in our own lives.

A companion who spent more than 10 years with Prophet Muhammad said,
Throughout my stay with him I never heard an indecent word from his lips and never found him rude to anyone. He spoke very politely. He was kind to everyone”.​

Consequently if the Prophet smiled, it must innately be something good for both ourselves and the people around us. Islam was designed by the Creator to be the perfect way of life for humankind thus sometimes the smallest of things can have a big impact. A smile is one of those things. Therefore not surprisingly smiling has many many positive effects.

"doctor" Mengele of Auschwitz fame was famous for his gentle and kind
manner and speech. He would speak kindly with the children destined
for his experimentation. ------mutilating and lethal surgeries done without
anesthesia. The prior sweet talk did not help. It is an interesting
connection

As mentioned in the previous post, he smiled to other human beings to spread warmth and love between them and to eliminate evil suspicions, feelings and hatred.

I never came across a person who smiled as much as Prophet Muhammad. Prophet Muhammad regarded smiling to a brother as an act of charity.” (At-Tirmidhi)
Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, had a kind and gentle nature. His beloved wife Aisha described his character as the Quran, meaning that Prophet Muhammad lived by the teachings of the Quran. Thus the behaviour and personality of Prophet Muhammad are the best examples for us to follow in our own lives.

Throughout my stay with him I never heard an indecent word from his lips and never found him rude to anyone. He spoke very politely. He was kind to everyone”.​

Consequently if the Prophet smiled, it must innately be something good for both ourselves and the people around us. Islam was designed by the Creator to be the perfect way of life for humankind thus sometimes the smallest of things can have a big impact. A smile is one of those things. Therefore not surprisingly smiling has many many positive effects.
Thanks for answering my question :)

Consequently if the Prophet smiled, it must innately be something good for both ourselves and the people around us. Islam was designed by the Creator to be the perfect way of life for humankind thus sometimes the smallest of things can have a big impact. A smile is one of those things. Therefore not surprisingly smiling has many many positive effects.[/QUOTE

Thanks for answering my question :)

"doctor" Mengele (known for his smiling countenance) felt the same way about the religion described by the "prophet" adolf

Wait Patiently for a Happy Outcome

The following hadith is found in the book of Al-Tirmidhi:

"The best form of worship is to wait (patiently) for a happy outcome." ...​

If a situation reaches the level of crisis, then expect a light and an opening to appear. ...

(A wise man once said):

"Let events flow in their predestined path,
And do not sleep except with a clear mind,
Between the period of the blinking of the eye and its opening,
God changes things from one state to another
."

("Don't be Sad")

For those who do not know-----PREDESTINATION is a strong principle in
Islamic theology. All events are PRE-DETERMINED by 'allah'----even the
minds of men. Thus,, there is no reason to blame a slut who ties
a bomb to her ass----for the purpose of murdering children-----she is
simply doing "the will of allah"------<<< good girl

Prophet of Islam

As the founder of Islam, Muhammad is one of the most influential figures in history…for the past fourteen centuries, Muhammad has been the intimate companion of the believers. In the Prophet’s Mosque in Medina, he lies buried in the earth behind an ornately wrought grill. Muslim pilgrims grasp furtively at the metal bars, hoping to inch closer to their Prophet. Their words ring out: ‘May God’s peace and blessings be upon you, O Messenger of God!’, an Egyptian man cries out to the grave. An elderly Indian man in a wheelchair struggles vainly with the guards and family members; he calls out to God to take his life here and let him be buried in Medina, ‘the City of the Messenger of God’. One man mutters emotively, ‘I am here, O Messenger of God. Are you proud of me? I am one of your followers…’.

…His image is inscribed in the hearts of the believers by the spirit of faith and bonds of community. He is a light kindled in a Muslim’s heart from a young age through family and education, regardless of the tremendous diversity of Muslim cultures and lifestyles. Like all light, the Prophet’s indispensability is only realized when it is gone, and Muslims’ need for it only heard when someone reaches to take it away. – Jonathan Brown, from the Preface of his book Muhammad: A Very Short Introduction
brown-cover.png

Prophet of Islam

As the founder of Islam, Muhammad is one of the most influential figures in history…for the past fourteen centuries, Muhammad has been the intimate companion of the believers. In the Prophet’s Mosque in Medina, he lies buried in the earth behind an ornately wrought grill. Muslim pilgrims grasp furtively at the metal bars, hoping to inch closer to their Prophet. Their words ring out: ‘May God’s peace and blessings be upon you, O Messenger of God!’, an Egyptian man cries out to the grave. An elderly Indian man in a wheelchair struggles vainly with the guards and family members; he calls out to God to take his life here and let him be buried in Medina, ‘the City of the Messenger of God’. One man mutters emotively, ‘I am here, O Messenger of God. Are you proud of me? I am one of your followers…’.

…His image is inscribed in the hearts of the believers by the spirit of faith and bonds of community. He is a light kindled in a Muslim’s heart from a young age through family and education, regardless of the tremendous diversity of Muslim cultures and lifestyles. Like all light, the Prophet’s indispensability is only realized when it is gone, and Muslims’ need for it only heard when someone reaches to take it away. – Jonathan Brown, from the Preface of his book Muhammad: A Very Short Introduction
brown-cover.png
The only people Mo ever influenced were you carpet kissing sand monkeys.

Prophet of Islam

brown-cover.png
The only people Mo ever influenced were you carpet kissing sand monkeys.

the writing pasted up by OLD CAT---tells it all-------hundreds of millions of people
have been EDUCATED to worship the blood thirsty bandit over the past 1400 years and, therefore, do so.

Prophet of Islam

brown-cover.png

Its a case of not knowing whether to laugh or cry that so many people follow a lying, false prophet.

Prophet of Islam

brown-cover.png

Its a case of not knowing whether to laugh or cry that so many people follow a lying, false prophet.

It is a sad fact-----the most perverse get the biggest following. It is a matter of THE PROMISE. The big mo said "follow me and you get rich with stolen stuff and you even get sex slaves------and THEN if you die you end up in the CAT HOUSE IN THE SKY-----forever" "If you don't follow me-----my gang of thugs
will kill you"----------<<<< its a program bound to win

Stress !

Stress is the most common aliment of modern age. It has been implicated in the causation of peptic ulcer disease, coronary heart disease, depression, auto immune disease, hypertension, diabetes and even cancer.

In milder form it manifests in form of unrest, violence, at work, school and home. Common medical problems like tension headache, insomnia, and obesity are also attributed to unusual stress. None of us are free from stress but some deal with it better than others.

Stress results from the following factors:

1. Fear of the unknown and trying to see through and control the destiny.

2. Losses in our life of people and things dear to us and our inability to recover those losses.

3. Inner conflict between our heart and mind between what is known to be the truth and our failure to accept it as truth. Acceptance of truth may require changing our habits and way of life which we may adhere to for some reason like pleasure, joys, taste, pride in race or heritage etc.
In Order to find Peace Turn to your Lord

Tranquility means having a heart that is at peace and that has a sound trust in Allah.

Tranquility is a state of calm enjoyed by those believers who have been saved from doubt.

And it is according to one's closness to God and steadfastness in following the Messenger's way that one will achieve tranquility and peace

Stress !

Stress is the most common aliment of modern age. It has been implicated in the causation of peptic ulcer disease, coronary heart disease, depression, auto immune disease, hypertension, diabetes and even cancer.

In milder form it manifests in form of unrest, violence, at work, school and home. Common medical problems like tension headache, insomnia, and obesity are also attributed to unusual stress. None of us are free from stress but some deal with it better than others.

2. Losses in our life of people and things dear to us and our inability to recover those losses.

3. Inner conflict between our heart and mind between what is known to be the truth and our failure to accept it as truth. Acceptance of truth may require changing our habits and way of life which we may adhere to for some reason like pleasure, joys, taste, pride in race or heritage etc.

Tranquility means having a heart that is at peace and that has a sound trust in Allah.

Tranquility is a state of calm enjoyed by those believers who have been saved from doubt.

And it is according to one's closness to God and steadfastness in following the Messenger's way that one will achieve tranquility and peace
Was it stressful for Mohammed to be out in the desert with only bros and no hoes? Or is that what the camels were for?

Stress !

Was it stressful for Mohammed to be out in the desert with only bros and no hoes? Or is that what the camels were for?

that's what the caravans were for-------rape and pillage------later on the towns
provided the same "raw materials" needed for comfort

Forum List

Back