Happiness in Islam

Bullshit------your post is something like a justification for the Islamic hero ---friend
of allah----ADOLF HITLER

Stages of spiritual development of soul

A. Nafsul Ammara (The Passionate soul):

{And I free not myself (from the blame). Verily, the (human) self is inclined to evil, except when my Lord bestows His Mercy (upon whom He wills). Verily, my Lord is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.} [Yusuf 12:53].​

This soul inclines toward sensual Pleasure, passion and self-gratification, anger, envy, greed, and conceit. Its concerns are pleasure of body, gratification of physical appetite, and ego.

If this evil soul is not checked it will lead to unusual stress and its resultant effects.

B. Nafsul Lawanunah (The Reproaching Soul).

{And I swear by the self-reproaching person (a believer).} [Al-Qiyama 75:10].​

This soul is conscious or aware of Evil, resists it, asks for God’s grace, and pardon, repents and tries to amend and hopes to achieve salvation.

{And (there are) others who have acknowledged their sins, they have mixed a deed that was righteous with another that was evil. Perhaps Allah will turn unto them in forgiveness. Surely, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.} [At-Tawbah 9:102].

This soul warns people of their vain desire, guides and opens the door to virtue and righteousness. It is a positive step in spiritual growth.

c. The satisfied soul (Nafsul Mutmainnah).

{(It will be said to the pious): “O (you) the one in (complete) rest and satisfaction! (27) “Come back to your Lord, Well-pleased (yourself) and well-pleasing unto Him! (28) “Enter you, then, among My honoured slaves, (29) “And enter you My Paradise!”} [Qur’an 89:27-30].​

This is the highest state of spiritual development. Satisfied soul is the state of bliss, content and peace. The soul is at peace because it knows that inspite of its failures in this world, it will return to God. Purified of tension, it emerges from the struggle with obstacles blocking the peace of mind and heart.

What should we do in panic and despair? In panic non-believers behave differently than believers. They have no one to return to, to ask for mercy and forgiveness, their life is this life, which they cannot control, thus get more depressed and increase in their state of wrong doing. Then we will see that if they are used to casual drinking will start drinking more and become alcoholic, or a barbital criminal.
Cure of Modern Stress in The Qur'an

How to Smile Like the Prophet Muhammad?

Islam is more than a religion; it is an entire way of life.

It teaches us how to behave from morning until night and it even tells us the best position to sleep in.

To some that might sound like 24 hours a day of rules and regulations but the truth is that Islam is such a natural way of life the rules become as easy as breathing.

One thing that is as easy as breathing is smiling.

Abdullah ibn Harith said:

“I never came across a person who smiled as much as Prophet Muhammad. Prophet Muhammad regarded smiling to a brother as an act of charity.” (At-Tirmidhi)​

That little curve of the mouth and wrinkling of the eyes that makes not only you but those around you feel good. A smile lightens the load and frees the spirit.

Try it!

See don’t you feel lighter and happier?
But you need some reason to smile I guess ;)
Did prophet Muhammad smile without any reason? :)
munich02.jpg

{And I free not myself (from the blame). Verily, the (human) self is inclined to evil, except when my Lord bestows His Mercy (upon whom He wills). Verily, my Lord is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.} [Yusuf 12:53].​

This soul inclines toward sensual Pleasure, passion and self-gratification, anger, envy, greed, and conceit. Its concerns are pleasure of body, gratification of physical appetite, and ego.

If this evil soul is not checked it will lead to unusual stress and its resultant effects.

This soul is conscious or aware of Evil, resists it, asks for God’s grace, and pardon, repents and tries to amend and hopes to achieve salvation.

{And (there are) others who have acknowledged their sins, they have mixed a deed that was righteous with another that was evil. Perhaps Allah will turn unto them in forgiveness. Surely, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.} [At-Tawbah 9:102].

This soul warns people of their vain desire, guides and opens the door to virtue and righteousness. It is a positive step in spiritual growth.

{(It will be said to the pious): “O (you) the one in (complete) rest and satisfaction! (27) “Come back to your Lord, Well-pleased (yourself) and well-pleasing unto Him! (28) “Enter you, then, among My honoured slaves, (29) “And enter you My Paradise!”} [Qur’an 89:27-30].​

This is the highest state of spiritual development. Satisfied soul is the state of bliss, content and peace. The soul is at peace because it knows that inspite of its failures in this world, it will return to God. Purified of tension, it emerges from the struggle with obstacles blocking the peace of mind and heart.

What should we do in panic and despair? In panic non-believers behave differently than believers. They have no one to return to, to ask for mercy and forgiveness, their life is this life, which they cannot control, thus get more depressed and increase in their state of wrong doing. Then we will see that if they are used to casual drinking will start drinking more and become alcoholic, or a barbital criminal.
The steps are a) kiss a dirty carpet, b) rape a child, and c) behead someone.
Ancient Liar, what step are you at?

kiss a dirty carpet
what?

kiss a dirty carpet
what?
They go to the mosque and bend over and kiss carpets that they've all walked over with their dirty feet.
You could replace a) with wiping the shit from your asshole with an uneven number of rocks, because that's how Mo explains how to wipe your ass. Your choice.

kiss a dirty carpet
what?

salat

kiss a dirty carpet
what?

salat
namaz

kiss a dirty carpet
what?

salat
namaz

bullshit

kiss a dirty carpet
what?

salat
namaz

bullshit

namaz is persian word for salat.but because of persian empire
many people like pakistani and afghan and turks and azeri and ...say namaz too.

Do You Know This Book?

Of all the acclaimed masterpieces that the world has seen, nothing can be compared to the book known as the Qur’an.

Millions have become Muslims upon simply hearing a verse from this amazing book, yet still the majority knows nothing of it.

The Qur’an is the Final Revelation from the Creator to humanity. It was revealed in the year 610 CE to the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, and completed over a period of 23 years. These 23 years of revelation resulted in a book comprised of 114 chapters and over 6000 verses. All of this was to become the primary source of law for the whole of mankind to live and die by.

The impact of this book is such that God says:

[Had We revealed this Qur’an upon a mountain, surely you would have seen it humble itself and crumble out of the fear of Allah. Such are the parables We put forward to mankind so that they may reflect.] (Al-Hashr: 21)​
Satellite

However, it seems as if the hearts of the people have become harder than the mountains which tower above us. When the Qur’an is recited or even mentioned, people turn away with disgust. In the West, this is primarily due to the negative exposure from the media. It has resulted in many non-Muslims not even wanting to hear the name of this amazing book.
https://archive.islamonline.net/?p=5507

Do You Know This Book?

Of all the acclaimed masterpieces that the world has seen, nothing can be compared to the book known as the Qur’an.

Millions have become Muslims upon simply hearing a verse from this amazing book, yet still the majority knows nothing of it.

The Qur’an is the Final Revelation from the Creator to humanity. It was revealed in the year 610 CE to the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, and completed over a period of 23 years. These 23 years of revelation resulted in a book comprised of 114 chapters and over 6000 verses. All of this was to become the primary source of law for the whole of mankind to live and die by.

[Had We revealed this Qur’an upon a mountain, surely you would have seen it humble itself and crumble out of the fear of Allah. Such are the parables We put forward to mankind so that they may reflect.] (Al-Hashr: 21)​
Satellite

However, it seems as if the hearts of the people have become harder than the mountains which tower above us. When the Qur’an is recited or even mentioned, people turn away with disgust. In the West, this is primarily due to the negative exposure from the media. It has resulted in many non-Muslims not even wanting to hear the name of this amazing book.
It's a roll of arab toilet paper?

Do You Know This Book?

Satellite

I am not young-----as a child and adolescent I read avidly. I had heard of the Koran like I heard of the Bhagavad Gita-- TWO OLD BOOKs from foreign religions Nothing good and nothing bad. I liked old books---the Odyssey,
the Iliad, the greek plays-----those TRILOGY things of Euripides and
Sophocles and Aristophanes-----etc etc etc. Eventually as an Adolescent
a Koran fell into my hands----Picthall translation. Of all the old books----
the Koran was the most idiotic. It includes Some really messed up versions of biblical stories, some lines lifted from the bible and Talmud and a story about an
unrepentant thief, murderer and rapist. The Bhagavad Gita is MUCH MUCH
better. It is very fine literature even in translation. For that matter, so is
the Odyssey ---------the Koran is more like Beowulf-----dull and pointless----
an attempt to glorify barbarism

Do You Know This Book?

Satellite

It's a roll of arab toilet paper?

not quite as useful.

Do You Know This Book?

“There is probably in the world no other book which has remained twelve centuries with so pure a text”. Writing 200 years ago, these are the words of the famous English critic of Islam, Sir William Muir. But Muslims do not need William Muir to tell them this. 1400 years ago, the Muslims accepted this reality when Allah revealed to them:

[Indeed it is We who have sent down the reminder (the Qur’an), and indeed it is Us who shall preserve it.] (Al-Hijr: 9)​

These words have proved true to this very day. From the moment the first words were revealed to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, to this very day, every single letter and word of the Qur’an has remained unchanged.

Before Islam, all the revelations sent were not given this divine assurance. This is why we find that books like the Bible are riddled with corruption and inaccuracies. It is well known that man has tampered with the Bible to the extent that annually different versions are produced to suit trends and desires. In fact, this has been going on for so long that it is almost impossible to see what of the words of the Creator are left, if any!

With the Qur’an it is the exact opposite.

The contents of this amazing book are stored in the hearts of millions of Muslims worldwide. Children as young as 12 have memorized the entire book in its original language, Arabic.

sabeel3b.gif

There is no other religious scripture on earth which is orally preserved in its original language by so many and over such a period of time, without having been tampered somewhere along the line. The Bible is a prime example of this.

BS. 12 centuries? I know lots of books that are completely unchanged
for more than 12 centuries. 12 centuries is not all that long

Do You Know This Book?

Satellite

Oh ! Jesus bloody wept. I can hardly stand to read such utter bull shit.

YES ! I HAVE READ THE QURAN..... I have read it three time since 9/11/01

My conclusion the first time was that it is utter evil lies about God told by a cunning Arab bandit, trying to scare people into fighting his battles for him.

I utterly reject the idea that God will burn off the skins of unbelievers and renew their skins and burn them off again for all eternity, but that is what it says in the evil rotten Quran. verse 4.56

On the third reading of the Quran I read a verse I had not noticed before. Verse 5.18 says that in the time of Muhammad Jews and Christians all thought they were sons of God. But that evil lying bastard Muhammad denied it.

Do You Know This Book?

“There is probably in the world no other book which has remained twelve centuries with so pure a text”. Writing 200 years ago, these are the words of the famous English critic of Islam, Sir William Muir. But Muslims do not need William Muir to tell them this. 1400 years ago, the Muslims accepted this reality when Allah revealed to them:

[Indeed it is We who have sent down the reminder (the Qur’an), and indeed it is Us who shall preserve it.] (Al-Hijr: 9)​

These words have proved true to this very day. From the moment the first words were revealed to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, to this very day, every single letter and word of the Qur’an has remained unchanged.

Before Islam, all the revelations sent were not given this divine assurance. This is why we find that books like the Bible are riddled with corruption and inaccuracies. It is well known that man has tampered with the Bible to the extent that annually different versions are produced to suit trends and desires. In fact, this has been going on for so long that it is almost impossible to see what of the words of the Creator are left, if any!

With the Qur’an it is the exact opposite.

The contents of this amazing book are stored in the hearts of millions of Muslims worldwide. Children as young as 12 have memorized the entire book in its original language, Arabic.

sabeel3b.gif

There is no other religious scripture on earth which is orally preserved in its original language by so many and over such a period of time, without having been tampered somewhere along the line. The Bible is a prime example of this.

memorizing a bunch of drivel is one thing, but its time they thought about it.

Then they might notice that the Quran says the stars are missiles to throw at devils, and the sun goes to a resting place.

They might also realize that there are two verses in the Quran that are stolen from the infancy gospels of Jesus which is a book of fables.

Forum List

Back