Hans Solo dies in Star Wars! Suck it turds

all one has to do is look it up on Wiki....you are just another dime a dozen.

I went against my will. Nephew was dying to see it and no one would take him. I couldn't care less about Star Bores.

Don't know if anyone still cares about spoilers but I find it so douchebaggerish when people are outraged about spoilers so thought I'd have some fun.

Ah Bucs, trying so hard to be cool. Do you want to tell us how you hate it like the other rubes because there's a n*gger playing a good guy and a girl plays the lead?

I hated Star Bores way before that. Still don't care what actors played what roles. Movie was crappy and boring no matter who played it.

all one has to do is look it up on Wiki....you are just another dime a dozen.

I went against my will. Nephew was dying to see it and no one would take him. I couldn't care less about Star Bores.

Don't know if anyone still cares about spoilers but I find it so douchebaggerish when people are outraged about spoilers so thought I'd have some fun.

People should go see 'The Big Short' instead. Great movie if you like dark humor.

Buc always was late to a butt fuckin' party...
Well, your icon suggests you still patiently wait for his arrival.
Get your nose outta there.
BroughttoYouby%20the%20LettersWTF_zpsmii02hgn.jpg

Ah Bucs, trying so hard to be cool. Do you want to tell us how you hate it like the other rubes because there's a n*gger playing a good guy and a girl plays the lead?

I hated Star Bores way before that. Still don't care what actors played what roles. Movie was crappy and boring no matter who played it.
Different strokes for different folks. Perhaps chick flicks are more to your liking!

My Star Bores review:

Boring.
A society whose intergalactic travel technology is 50,000 years beyond modern mans.....yet....their wardrobes are Biblical era?
Light saber? Shouldn't a simple mirror boomerang the death light back at the attacker??

Death Star possesses ability to suck a freaking star of all its energy and use it as a weapon to destroy a planet....50 million years more advanced technology than us. Yet....can't use simple Russian 196ps technology to just nuke the resisitance?

Meh. The kid liked it. That's all that mattered.

The 45 year old men dressed in costumes applauding after the final scene??? Obama voters.

Bucs thought they were trying to send a message. Inside every white-clad stormtrooper is a black man trying to get out.

Different strokes for different folks. Perhaps chick flicks are more to your liking!

Only if they show their tits

Bucs thought they were trying to send a message. Inside every white-clad stormtrooper is a black man trying to get out.

Nah. The black storm trooper just couldn't hack it.

Guess Storm Trooper academy has had to lower it's standards for diversity. 5000 years after Obama and it's still happening, go figure!

Nah. The black storm trooper just couldn't hack it.

Guess Storm Trooper academy has had to lower it's standards for diversity. 5000 years after Obama and it's still happening, go figure!

That storm trooper really is a loser. I bet he wishes he was a racist and xenophobic ex-cop who posts on message boards all day.

What mall did you patrol, Mr. Blart?

Forum List

Back