Hannity: NBC News on a political jihad against Trump

He would know , he and his network lived off their anti Obama hack jobs .

NBC, like CNN are falling flat. Their ratings are up because everyone's are, but in the process they lost any iota of credibility they might have spared. Both are squarely the "Trump effect".

Last edited:
Sorry but Hannity is just as much of a right wing partisan as Maddow is a left wing one. He like Maddow is entitled to his opinion but I don't take either one of them serious.

Hannity is just pissed that Rachel Maddow got the tax returns and he didn't.

He's pissed that she got the scoop.
It is far better that Madcow got the"scoop". If Hannity had gotten it, it would have been considered Trump propaganda.

After all, we know how damning paying 38 million of 150 million after deductions can be. :)

Hannity could have never given Trump such a boost.

Hannity cannot be taken seriously about anything regarding Trump. He has been a propaganda piece for Trump since day one, and will defend him unconditionally in the same vein as Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer.

ibNyRO5.jpg

NBC, like CNN are falling flat. Their ratings are up because everyone's are, but in the process they lost any iota of credibility they might have spared. Both are squarely the "Trump effect".

Rachel's beating O'Reilly in the ratings.

lol

It's an accurate analogy. The left wing progressive c*nts in the media are in suicide bomber mode, completely willing to destroy their own credibility to take down Trump and the country. Just as Madcow demonstrated.

Hannity is just pissed that Rachel Maddow got the tax returns and he didn't.

He's pissed that she got the scoop.
the wrong scoop though. I think she ordered something much different than she received. And, she better hope she didn't actually ask.

It's an accurate analogy. The left wing progressive c*nts in the media are in suicide bomber mode, completely willing to destroy their own credibility to take down Trump and the country. Just as Madcow demonstrated.
Yay! Can't wait until we have no dissenting views in the US! Or an opposition party! That'll be great! Just like Mother Russia! Yay!

careers too. ask dan rather.

Nobody's forcing you to watch them, you know.
we don't, we hear about the stupid that is stupid. Fox was doing play by play all night. it was hilarious.

Nobody's forcing you to watch them, you know.
Who told you I watch them?

I did watch Madcow make a fool of himself today though, that's true enough.

Forum List

Back