Hannity and Corsi

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OivgE4r0NYg]YouTube - Obama and Odinga of Kenya,Corsi,McCain,Palin,Pelosi,Congress[/ame]

Jerome Corsi, huh?

You think Corsi is a legitimate journalist?

That's interesting....you must really be alarmed then, that Corsi has written that McCain has ties to Al Qaeda, and to Organized Crime

Group tied to al-Qaida backs McCain for prez

by Jerome Corsi

McCain fortune traced to organized crime

by Jerome Corsi

Let me know how shocked and alarmed you are by these revelations, and let me hear you denounce McCain. Thanks

Jerome Corsi, huh?

You think Corsi is a legitimate journalist?

That's interesting....you must really be alarmed then, that Corsi has written that McCain has ties to Al Qaeda, and to Organized Crime

by Jerome Corsi

by Jerome Corsi

Let me know how shocked and alarmed you are by these revelations, and let me hear you denounce McCain. Thanks

good morning, how is my wittle wiberl today?:badgrin:

good morning, how is my wittle wiberl today

A Willow Tree planted in the river De Nile.

"We shall see."

What a lame remark. And you bitch at me for putting up this kind of crap.

The economy is in the toilet, McCain admits he can't run on that, so let's slime Obama and his Mama some more.

A Willow Tree planted in the river De Nile.

"We shall see."

What a lame remark. And you bitch at me for putting up this kind of crap.

The economy is in the toilet, McCain admits he can't run on that, so let's slime Obama and his Mama some more.

what's wrong? if Obama does these things we deserve to know right? Just like you want to pour over McCain's entire medical chart. It's amazing what you guys are trying to cover up. Need some fresh litter?

No, you attack me for bringing this up to show the stupidity of these posts and then you post the same crap. Where's the beef?

Forum List

Back