Hank Williams Jr, oops

And here we have at least one USMB poster scrambling to associate themselves and line up with that rambling RW buffoon Hank. More than willing to give the SOB cover.

Something to think about eh?

You never even heard of Hank Williams, Jr. until this morning, when your alarm went off in the projects and you clicked on your government issue black and white television.

And you wonder why the right has a racist reputation.....
Is del racist when he responds to Bass?

And here we have at least one USMB poster scrambling to associate themselves and line up with that rambling RW buffoon Hank. More than willing to give the SOB cover.

You never even heard of Hank Williams, Jr. until this morning, when your alarm went off in the projects and you clicked on your government issue black and white television.

Kenneth Gladney

Where are you seeing a race issue in that statement? Becuase I mentioned projects? White people live in government-issued housing too my friend.

And you wonder why the left consistently plays the race card.

Where are you seeing a race issue in that statement? Becuase I mentioned projects? White people live in government-issued housing too my friend.

Marc's a black man. You assumed he lives in the projects and used that as an insult.

That's racist.

You're a racist.

It's all good though, lots of you are :thup:

Yep, del often makes racist comments towards Bass.

I don't call del out because I sincerely doubt he's serious and I happen to like the guy.

I don't call del out because I sincerely doubt he's serious and I happen to like the guy.
I don't think he's serious, either. I think he tries to reflect back what Bass gives in the hopes that Bass sees his bigotry and racism.

I believe Warrior is doing the same.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Folks who entertain us, should stick to the entertaining part and leave their personal politics out of it.

Marc's a black man. You assumed he lives in the projects and used that as an insult.

That's racist.

You're a racist.

I don't give a crap if he's pink -

The reference to projects had nothing to do with skin color until you made it an issue.

Right out of the Liberal playbook.

You're a bigot and a race-bater, by the way.

That's racist.

You're a racist.

The reference to projects had nothing to do with skin color until you made it an issue.

And I'm the Queen of England.

The race card card: The modern day right-wing hack's lifeline.

"I see a lot of racists here noticing racism"

Tool.

That's racist.

You're a racist.

Tool.

We know. We also know -

"You're a racist" - the modern day left-wing hack's lifeline.

So, get back to work accusing everyone you disagree with of being a racist.

Brilliance.

I don't think he's serious, either. I think he tries to reflect back what Bass gives in the hopes that Bass sees his bigotry and racism.

I don't.
I know.

And, it makes it convenient for you to broad brush an entire group of folks - approximately half of Americans.

And, you think it works. :lol:

It was a valid comparison.

Valid in what sense?

Hitler and Obama were and are Christians?
Hitler and Obama thought and think that Christ are their saviors?
Hitler and Obama were and are leaders of powerful nations?

Well yeah. It's pretty valid if you take that stuff into consideration.

Valid in that they (Obama and Boehner (sp) ) are polar opposites as are Hitler and Netanyahu (sp).

It was a valid comparison.

Valid in what sense?

Hitler and Obama were and are Christians?
Hitler and Obama thought and think that Christ are their saviors?
Hitler and Obama were and are leaders of powerful nations?

Well yeah. It's pretty valid if you take that stuff into consideration.

Valid in that they (Obama and Boehner (sp) ) are polar opposites as are Hitler and Netanyahu (sp).

Naw..that really doesn't work..since Obama and Boehner are both Christians..and both Americans.

It works better for Hitler and Obama because they are both Christians and both see Christ as their savior.

So in that..it works. Hitler was a very good Christian? No?

What was the last time you remember a public form of racism happening? By public I mean something that made the news.

Tawana Brawley

I think he meant real racism, not Reverend Sharpton made up racism.

Respectively tell me where my understanding of racism falls short. Al Sharpton used Tawna Brawley to propagate his racist agenda. Of course the left only sees racism as they define it.

Individual Racism takes the form of individual attitudes, beliefs, values and behaviors. Some examples of racist attitudes are racial prejudice, belittling, jealousy and bigotry. Examples of racist beliefs are stereotypes, the belief that some races are better than others, and even include the belief that people can be classified according to race in the first place.

Institutional or Systemic Racism takes the form of the practices, customs, rules and standards of organizations that unnecessarily disadvantage people because of their race, color or ethnicity. They do not always involve differences in treatment. Educational requirements that are not related to actual job duties are one example.

Cultural Racism is the cultural values and standards that disadvantage people because of their race, color or ethnicity. Examples are cultural expectations as to the race of a company president and the cultural standard for what a beautiful, trustworthy or competent person looks like.

Tool.

We know. We also know -

Brilliance.

For folks like you and Ted and Hank, the idea of black man in office offends. Who cares? Your offense does not matter in the least to the fate of the world, son.

Yes, when you defend a racist comment, then, yes, you are a racist.

You are what you are, and we should all be far beyond that type of stupidity.

I don't.
I know.

And, it makes it convenient for you to broad brush an entire group of folks - approximately half of Americans.

And, you think it works. :lol:

I didn't broad brush, I said "lots of you are" and what I said is correct.

Tool.

We know. We also know -

Brilliance.

....says the guy assuming a black man he has never met before lives in the "projects" and is on government assistance....

Forum List

Back