Hammonnd: The Trump administration is becoming strangely anti gun

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
HAMMOND: The Trump Administration Is Becoming Strangely Anti-Gun
President Trump stands to lose voters in 2020 if his administration undermines the Second Amendment. Unfortunately, that’s exactly what’s happening. Consider the events of the last several weeks.

Is it a fkn trap from Trump or what!

Hi I'm here from the Government I'm here to help Bahahhaah
You can never be all demo fools you can never be all repub tards they all do the same things only they play it differently......... why ddo you think ppl teach you dumb asses not to rely on the gov for food, clothing inn a disaster jackasses.

HAMMOND: The Trump Administration Is Becoming Strangely Anti-Gun
President Trump stands to lose voters in 2020 if his administration undermines the Second Amendment. Unfortunately, that’s exactly what’s happening. Consider the events of the last several weeks.

Is it a fkn trap from Trump or what!

Hi I'm here from the Government I'm here to help Bahahhaah
You can never be all demo fools you can never be all repub tards they all do the same things only they play it differently......... why ddo you think ppl teach you dumb asses not to rely on the gov for food, clothing inn a disaster jackasses.

He doesn't care that much about guns, so enough pressure will steer him the right way....

hilary....? She had plans to use the Department of Justice to actively sue gun manufacturers to force them to implement her gun control agenda, she planned on getting rid of the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, so that every left wing asshat could sue the gun makers into extinction......and had she been President, there would now be 3, rabidly anti-gun Justices on the Supreme court and she would be waiting to fill Thomas's spot.....and she would have been the one filling the lower courts with insane, anti-gun judges........so of the two, Trump was the only way to go...

Forum List

Back