19 minutes 39 seconds in

Teddy is a keyboard warrior and not to be taken seriously.
You only need to look at his profile pic to see that. :ack-1:

Apart from that, it is interesting that he believes that BBC is available in only one place. I guess that's how he knows I'm from Canada.

Well, now we know were you live . . . .

Looks like you can't even recommend a TV programe without being threatened by Zionists
Ooops, I didn't mean it as a threat. I just get curious because some fail to post that info in their profile. It helps me try to understand their perspective be knowing the flavor of the news they may receive. I clicked on the link and couldn't watch because I am not in the UK.

Other than that, yeah I am a keyboard warrior.

And I can utterly recommend the BBC series 'An Honourable Woman'.

If you haven't watched it: Do.

BBC iPlayer - The Honourable Woman - 1. The Empty Chair
Missed the series, pity I haven't got time to watch it now. I'm sure the BBC will bring it out on DVD sooner or later.

Have you watched Peter Kosminsky's "ThePromise"?

Yep.
Its a bit simplistic, but a very good primer for anyone who wants to know some of the basic history.
Phoney would benefit very much from watching it. If it is not blocked by parental control, that is.

Are you now displaying your prejudice against the physically less able Daniyel?

Your depravity knows no limits.

Teddy is a keyboard warrior and not to be taken seriously.
You only need to look at his profile pic to see that. :ack-1:

Apart from that, it is interesting that he believes that BBC is available in only one place. I guess that's how he knows I'm from Canada.

Beezle, you just described yourself!! Why would you accuse someone else of what you're guilty of?
You know very well that no one here takes your posts seriously and you are the definition of a keyboard warrior.
Are you trying to take the attention off of you??

Missed the series, pity I haven't got time to watch it now. I'm sure the BBC will bring it out on DVD sooner or later.

Yep.
Its a bit simplistic, but a very good primer for anyone who wants to know some of the basic history.
Phoney would benefit very much from watching it. If it is not blocked by parental control, that is.

Simplistic? Maybe, how else are you going to include all sides of an argument that's been going on for decades in a few hours. I doubt we could get Phoney interested, unless perhaps we mentioned the sex scenes....:biggrin:

Well, now we know were you live . . . .

Looks like you can't even recommend a TV programe without being threatened by Zionists
Ooops, I didn't mean it as a threat. I just get curious because some fail to post that info in their profile. It helps me try to understand their perspective be knowing the flavor of the news they may receive. I clicked on the link and couldn't watch because I am not in the UK.

Other than that, yeah I am a keyboard warrior.

OK, thanks for clarifying that.

Yep.

Simplistic? Maybe, how else are you going to include all sides of an argument that's been going on for decades in a few hours. I doubt we could get Phoney interested, unless perhaps we mentioned the sex scenes....:biggrin:

And you would probably have to tell him it is man on man action.

Forum List

Back