Hamas Using Schools for Terrorism

not just schools, UN schools.
UN and it's buildings are supposed to be neutral not actively protecting weapons and terrorists.
gazans have used schools, stolen UN building material to make their tunnels. They use hospitals that are neutral under the red cross/crescent. They use mosques to hide rockets and ammo. They encourage kids to be in the front lines throwing rocks while fighters with gun hide behind something and fire at Israelis. IDF have to shoot through the moving kids to find the fighter that is firing. bomb makers build their bombs in their kitchen or basement of their apartment building so Israelis have to take out the building to destroy the work shop.

Sorry, forgive my skepticism, but Israel has been caught in SO MANY LIES lately, need to know more. Can someone present a picture of this alleged school when it is in session showing clearly that it is a school? Identify it please.

Also, is there another location nearby that would serve as well for launches?

Just ask any US soldier who fought in Iraq or Afghanistan, Islamists like Hamas use everything, schools, mosques, hospitals, ambulances, Red Cross, homes, you name it, anything goes. They have no morals or ethics.

Sorry, forgive my skepticism, but Israel has been caught in SO MANY LIES lately, need to know more. Can someone present a picture of this alleged school when it is in session showing clearly that it is a school? Identify it please.

Aenmity---your comment is rude and typically untrue----you are a liar
and a propaganda mongerer

Israel targets welding equipment
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG0CzM_Frvc#t=149]Israeli Air Force Strikes Rockets in Transit - YouTube[/ame]

An Israeli human rights group said yesterday it was investigating claims that an apparent surgical strike on a Hamas missile truck in Gaza, which is being publicised by Israel's armed forces on its website, is a case of mistaken targeting that has left eight civilians dead.

The pictures released by B'Tselem yesterday - which it says were taken at the site - show the burnt-out wreckage of a truck that appears to have been loaded with scrap metal and gas welding tanks, with the gas valves still attached. An undamaged tank, apparently thrown out of the vehicle by the explosion, is identical in shape to the burned ones.
'Eight civilians killed' in surgical strike on truck | World news | The Guardian

oxygencylinders.jpg

You said you base all your quotes on Israel news and statements I don't see why this one isn't true, anyway you got the UNRWA report also.

Buttom line is: You will strickly believe without questions to whatever suits your agenda, and brushoff as "lies" what doesn't.

Fact that you bring a satire video as proof for "racism" says much about your attitude. Don't you double check what you bring here?

Don't you at least try to listen to others before brushing off as a lie?

Anti-Zionists here are so rediculous sometimes.

Buttom line is: You will strickly believe without questions to whatever suits your agenda, and brushoff as "lies" what doesn't.

Fact that you bring a satire video as proof for "racism" says much about your attitude. Don't you double check what you bring here?

Never heard about any individual that apologize for being wrong about any subject in here, this is pointless Amity, you only want to hear yourself.

No, I don't. I post it for comment. That's all.
And I think it was a particular powerful satire. if you don't like it, don't repost it.

Okay. What specifically do you want me to listen to before brushing it off as a lie?

Israel targets welding equipment
Israeli Air Force Strikes Rockets in Transit - YouTube

An Israeli human rights group said yesterday it was investigating claims that an apparent surgical strike on a Hamas missile truck in Gaza, which is being publicised by Israel's armed forces on its website, is a case of mistaken targeting that has left eight civilians dead.

The pictures released by B'Tselem yesterday - which it says were taken at the site - show the burnt-out wreckage of a truck that appears to have been loaded with scrap metal and gas welding tanks, with the gas valves still attached. An undamaged tank, apparently thrown out of the vehicle by the explosion, is identical in shape to the burned ones.
'Eight civilians killed' in surgical strike on truck | World news | The Guardian

oxygencylinders.jpg
And?

No, I don't. I post it for comment. That's all.
And I think it was a particular powerful satire. if you don't like it, don't repost it.

Okay. What specifically do you want me to listen to before brushing it off as a lie?

The claims that Hamas uses human shields and launches rocket from populated areas and urges his own civilians to die, in order to make Israel look bad.

Culture Threading: Mythos

Our world is controlled by media and communications. What kind of impact is this Internet chatter making in the face of these seemingly invisible underground dominions?

Terrorism is the modern age nihilism, but this isn't the handiwork of Niccolo Machiavelli.

Schools designed to train terrorists somehow make that relevant book "The Anarchist Cookbook" (1971) seem like practical fanaticism.

The Devil is in the details, and the opportunity to make loud noises in our world of capitalism-gauged profiteerism reveals the shocking will to do it without moral hesitation.

Do terrorism schools somehow make diabolique jargon American university team mascot names (i.e., Duke University Blue Devils) seem neo-religious?

:eusa_whistle:

robin_hood_and_lady_marian_by_reddish_muse-d6ahjf1.jpg

Forum List

Back