Hamas Rocket Attack on Hospital Exposes Media Bias

Talib and Omar never took down their tweets accusing Israel, even as they reluctantly had to admit it was a Hamas rocket. So you know, their anti Israel bias is real and disgusting. They want the entire Islamic world in an uproar, not caring about the human cost.
I don't have any control over them and I don't agree with what they're saying at the moment.

It's a big party and I'm not in the drivers seat.

You moron, show me where I said anything resembling that.

You fuck-knuckles need to stop trying to tell me what I said and read what I actually said for a change.
They went with the first available info
Anything else?
Or do you think they quote Trump and DeSantas as the gospel truth all of the time and then not make an official retraction if the facts are different?

Nope.

They just immediately take the word of people who just mass murres 1500 people and are gang raping 200 hostages as you read this.

They went with the first available info, like all media outlets do. They have all updated as more information becomes available, like all media outlets do.

Get over it.
That's just it..... Once the misinfo has been loosed it cannot be un-loosed....they ( The Media) also know that.

That's just it..... Once the misinfo has been loosed it cannot be un-loosed....they ( The Media) also know that.

AND they know that in future years, it will be the original sensational lie that will be remembered rather than the truth.

The lie always goes on the front page. The retraction (if any) is not heralded at all.

Forum List

Back