Hamas Racism Policy - Video.

"My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but Allah, we will chase you everywhere! We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no blood better than the blood of Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood. We will not leave until you leave the Muslim countries."

That rather sums up what Israel has been facing for more than 60 yrs.
How do you talk or reason with someone like that? They are speaking nonsense but somehow they have been so brainwashed, that is all they have in their head.
It is a tragic way to live and die. There is an absence of sanity.

It is not "INSANITY" the beliefs of a standard religion is not considered an
indication of INSANITY according to the DSM (whatever number we reached
so far)

>>Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein.<<
Insanity is believing an illiterate Saudi Arabian pedophile terrorist thief mass murdering rapist named Mohammad was actually a prophet.

Wow, that's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. There are so many inaccuracies in that clip it's mind boggling.

One that made me laugh was Alfons Heck, who was a mixed up Nazi fanatc kid at the time, who spent most of the war taking gliding lessons and building concrete obstacles along the West wall, descibing the Mufti raising panzer divisions for the Germans! As if he knew anything at all about what was going on at the Reichs Chancellry :lol:"

In fact, at most the mufti was involved in trying to recruit Bosniak Muslims and then only under the condition they were used as a home defense force. The Mufti's rather minimal involvement with the 13th SS Mountain Division is documented in "Himmler's Bosnian Division: The Waffen-SS Handschar Division 1943&#8211;1945." by George Lepre, the principle English text on the subject, if anyone is interested.

..and as soon as Dershowitz showed up at the end, I knew it'd been a complete waste of time bothering.

Last edited:

Wow, that's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. There are so many inaccuracies in that clip it's mind boggling.

One that made me laugh was Alfons Heck, who was a mixed up Nazi fanatc kid at the time, who spent most of the war taking gliding lessons and building concrete obstacles along the West wall, descibing the Mufti raising panzer divisions for the Germans! As if he knew anything at all about what was going on at the Reichs Chancellry :lol:"

In fact, at most the mufti was involved in trying to recruit Bosniak Muslims and then only under the condition they were used as a home defense force. The Mufti's rather minimal involvement with the 13th SS Mountain Division is documented in "Himmler's Bosnian Division: The Waffen-SS Handschar Division 1943&#8211;1945." by George Lepre, the principle English text on the subject, if anyone is interested.

..and as soon as Dershowitz showed up at the end, I knew it'd been a complete waste of time bothering.
Your Apologist agenda has been duly noted.

In fact, at most the mufti was involved in trying to recruit Bosniak Muslims and then only under the condition they were used as a home defense force. The Mufti's rather minimal involvement with the 13th SS Mountain Division is documented in "Himmler's Bosnian Division: The Waffen-SS Handschar Division 1943–1945." by George Lepre, the principle English text on the subject, if anyone is interested.

The-Facts-2.jpg

In fact, at most the mufti was involved in trying to recruit Bosniak Muslims and then only under the condition they were used as a home defense force. The Mufti's rather minimal involvement with the 13th SS Mountain Division is documented in "Himmler's Bosnian Division: The Waffen-SS Handschar Division 1943–1945." by George Lepre, the principle English text on the subject, if anyone is interested.

The-Facts-2.jpg
Your facts are wrought with Turnspeak propaganda.

It doesn't change anything, I don't ask them to like us or to respect us, not even the innocent civilians of Israel who live on daily basis under the threat of terror, I Just want to see them achieve one thing in life to prove they are not wasting air.

Ha ha ha. You are a joke, who cares what an ignorant moron thinks?

Mufti was officially designated as a Nazi by US State Dept., and his communications and actions are well documents. Keep blabbering and making yourself look stupid

Haj Amin Al Husseini

Back in the summer of 1940 and again in February 1941, al-Husseini submitted to the Nazi German Government a draft declaration of German-Arab cooperation, containing a clause:

"Germany and Italy recognize the right of the Arab countries to solve the question of the Jewish elements, which exist in Palestine and in the other Arab countries, as required by the national and ethnic (völkisch) interests of the Arabs, and as the Jewish question was solved in Germany and Italy."

Subsequently, the Mufti declared in November, 1943:

"It is the duty of Muhammadans in general and Arabs in particular to &#8230; drive all Jews from Arab and Muhammadan countries&#8230;.Germany is also struggling against the common foe who oppressed Arabs and Muhammadans in their different countries. It has very clearly recognized the Jews for what they are and resolved to find a definitive solution [endgültige Lösung] for the Jewish danger that will eliminate the scourge that Jews represent in the world. &#8230;."

In June 1943 the Mufti recommended to the Hungarian minister that it would be better to send Jews in Hungary to Concentration Camps in Poland rather than let them find asylum in Palestine (it is not entirely clear that the Mufti was aware of the Extermination Camps in Poland, e.g. Auschwitz, at this time). A year later, on 25 July 1944 (when he certainly knew the details about the Nazi program to destroy the Jews) he wrote to the Hungarian foreign minister to register his objection to the release of certificates for 900 Jewish children and 100 adults for transfer from Hungary, fearing they might end up in Palestine. He suggested that if such transfers of population were deemed necessary, then:

"I ask your Excellency to permit me to draw your attention to the necessity of preventing the Jews from leaving your country for Palestine, and if there are reasons which make their removal necessary, it would be indispensable and infinitely preferable to send them to other countries where they would find themselves under active control, for example, in Poland, thus avoiding danger and preventing damage."

In November, 1943 (when he certainly was aware of the genocidal nature of the Nazi Final Solution) the Mufti said:

"It is the duty of Muhammadans in general and Arabs in particular to &#8230; drive all Jews from Arab and Muhammadan countries&#8230;.Germany is also struggling against the common foe who oppressed Arabs and Muhammadans in their different countries. It has very clearly recognized the Jews for what they are and resolved to find a definitive solution [endgültige Lösung] for the Jewish danger that will eliminate the scourge that Jews represent in the world."

Last edited:
Yup, they said Jews, not Zionists, not occupiers, just Jews.
'Yahud' in Arabic is Yehudi in Hebrew, Jude and other terms in different language-Jews.
Those people doesn't deserve to live, and what ever you think to justify such hate, poisoning the brain of young kids.
And the lies afterwards

"They don't deserve to live... Peace?" huh, Daniyel?

Gotta love any post that includes such hypocrisy, you make my task so much easier.

For better or worse "Jew" and "Arab" is the term these folks have for each other in their shared territory. You and I have to be smart enough to know it doesn't include all Jews or all Arabs.

your post makes no sense -------the fact is that YAHUD is the term that the sharmootahs and
khalbin among the followers of the rapist pig have used and taught to their babies attached
to "MAWT AL....... " for 1400 years. the filth out of the mouths of the sharmootahs
and khalbin and their spawn was directed at ALL JEWS

Forum List

Back