Hamas: Palestinian Protests Against: The Use Of Human Shields.

et al,

HAMAS, as have many pro-HAMAS activist, have accused Israel of War Crimes based largely on the disproportionate number of civilian casualties and the destruction as an outcome of the conflict.

I thought I would enter these thoughts as a starting point for a serious discussion.

First:

Gaza Residents: Hamas Kept Us from Fleeing Israeli Attacks
Evelyn Gordon | @EvelynCGordon
twitter_handle.png
09.22.2014 - 9:45 AM
SOURCE: Commentary Magazine

Mudar Zahran, a Palestinian-Jordanian now living in Britain, hascollected and published some truly shocking testimony from Gaza residents about Hamas’s behavior during this summer’s war with Israel. All his interviewees insisted on remaining anonymous, and it’s easy to understand why: They accuse Hamas of deliberately creating hundreds of civilian casualties by forcing civilians to stay in places Israel had warned it was going to bomb.
Second:

Gazans Speak Out Against Hamas War Crimes
By Mudar Zahran || AfricanWorldForum Africa | 22 September 2014 Last updated at 12:36 CET
SOURCE: Modern Ghana

Is there a Gaza Strip Palestinian component that actually opposes HAMAS Rule and its practices?

Foreign Media Lodges Protest Against Hamas Harassment in Gaza

Masked Palestinian militants of Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades march in Gaza / AP

SOURCE:
BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
August 11, 2014 2:29 pm
The Foreign Press Association has lodged a protest against Hamas, accusing the Palestinian terrorist organization of harassment and threatening foreign workers in Gaza, Agence France-Presse reports.​
Most Respectfully,
R

But we should not forget that HAMAS has won election in these refugees camp means they have mandate and world can not ignore this mandate and jews can not win peace, passing by them and same time jews can not live like Palestinian are living.
World and jews have to accept the fact you can not beat the fact and the numbers please jews be real there is no masaya coming and jews are not prime kind.

Rehmani, et al,

Clearly, this is a point that needs consideration.

But we should not forget that HAMAS has won election in these refugees camp means they have mandate and world can not ignore this mandate and jews can not win peace, passing by them and same time jews can not live like Palestinian are living.
(COMMENT)

HAMAS won the election and in some degree has a voice. What that voice and Mandate are, is to be determined.

It is not clear to me whether the Palestinians gave a mandate to HAMAS; or, if HAMAS imposed a mandate.

Theoretically, the Palestinians are to give a Mandate to HAMAS. But the reality is, that HAMAS imposed its own mandate. What that mandate has been, has been argued for several years, although more recently, with the publication of a definitive major position paper for HAMAS to by Khaled Meshal, (Politburo Chief), the political positions have become much more clear.
  • HAMAS demands sovereignty over all the land, formerly under the Mandate of Palestine.
  • Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights.
  • HAMAS rejects any previous agreements or settlements that diminish those principles affecting Palestinian national rights.
HAMAS Position Paper said:
The approval of the state on the 1967 borders:

Some also worry that this may have been a prelude to the functioning of the approach outdone, and eventually stunted big dream. We say no, not for our conviction that the goal of liberation of the occupied territory in 1967 is not necessarily the goal of my work, I personally think in practical terms that the objectivity that could free the land occupied in 1967, is in fact able to liberate the rest of Palestine. However, the need to unify the Palestinian position, as well as the Arab position on the program commonalities, meet them everyone regardless of varying program of each party, is the one who dictates we in Hamas and us resistance movements again to go to the political situation, as long as it is not on the the expense of the rest of the Palestinian territory, and does not include any right or Tafrita part of our land, and do not include any recognition of "Israel".

In effect, the "mandate" that HAMAS has assumed is nothing more that the 1948 opposition to the two-state solution. Nor does HAMAS endorse the Arab League suggestion of land swaps between Israel and the Palestinian territories as part of a peace deal.

The Mandate of HAMAS, is one of "demand" and not negotiation. And that leads to the question of: Is this what the Palestinian want? Because if it is, then there is no real avenue for any kind of peaceful solution and the consequences of such a decision would mean no prospects for social, cultural, or economic advancement for the foreseeable future.

World and jews have to accept the fact you can not beat the fact and the numbers please jews be real there is no masaya coming and jews are not prime kind.
(COMMENT)

I agree, the Jewish State are not looking at the numbers. It is not about the number, they could not care less. It is about the protection and preservation of their homes, the nation, and the citizen that make-up the Jewish State of Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rehmani, et al,

Clearly, this is a point that needs consideration.

(COMMENT)

HAMAS won the election and in some degree has a voice. What that voice and Mandate are, is to be determined.

It is not clear to me whether the Palestinians gave a mandate to HAMAS; or, if HAMAS imposed a mandate.

Theoretically, the Palestinians are to give a Mandate to HAMAS. But the reality is, that HAMAS imposed its own mandate. What that mandate has been, has been argued for several years, although more recently, with the publication of a definitive major position paper for HAMAS to by Khaled Meshal, (Politburo Chief), the political positions have become much more clear.
  • HAMAS demands sovereignty over all the land, formerly under the Mandate of Palestine.
  • Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights.
  • HAMAS rejects any previous agreements or settlements that diminish those principles affecting Palestinian national rights.
HAMAS Position Paper said:
The approval of the state on the 1967 borders:

Some also worry that this may have been a prelude to the functioning of the approach outdone, and eventually stunted big dream. We say no, not for our conviction that the goal of liberation of the occupied territory in 1967 is not necessarily the goal of my work, I personally think in practical terms that the objectivity that could free the land occupied in 1967, is in fact able to liberate the rest of Palestine. However, the need to unify the Palestinian position, as well as the Arab position on the program commonalities, meet them everyone regardless of varying program of each party, is the one who dictates we in Hamas and us resistance movements again to go to the political situation, as long as it is not on the the expense of the rest of the Palestinian territory, and does not include any right or Tafrita part of our land, and do not include any recognition of "Israel".

In effect, the "mandate" that HAMAS has assumed is nothing more that the 1948 opposition to the two-state solution. Nor does HAMAS endorse the Arab League suggestion of land swaps between Israel and the Palestinian territories as part of a peace deal.

The Mandate of HAMAS, is one of "demand" and not negotiation. And that leads to the question of: Is this what the Palestinian want? Because if it is, then there is no real avenue for any kind of peaceful solution and the consequences of such a decision would mean no prospects for social, cultural, or economic advancement for the foreseeable future.

(COMMENT)

I agree, the Jewish State are not looking at the numbers. It is not about the number, they could not care less. It is about the protection and preservation of their homes, the nation, and the citizen that make-up the Jewish State of Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R
RorccoR, your comments always balance. I agree that jewish state not looking for numbers but jewish are trying hard to collect numbers around the world, look how sad it is that jewish can live in Palestine, coming from any where in the world but Palestinian who actually live in the land, forced to live in exile or in the refugee camps.
It is just a time which is in favor of jewish to day and they are occupying palestinian land coming from distance, it would be a lot easier for Palestinian to do the same exercise tomorrow when time would be in favor of Palestinian.
I am sure, you would be stand by with palestinian, then with your balance comments.
Second, I am not sure but I think HAMAS won election not only in GAZA but also in PLO control refugee camps as well.

If the Palestinians would have abandoned their bloodthirsty wish to destroy Israel, there would have been no problem for them to return to "Palestine".

Those were the Arabs who started the conflict.

Rehmani, et al,

Thank you for the kind words.

RorccoR, your comments always balance. I agree that jewish state not looking for numbers but jewish are trying hard to collect numbers around the world, look how sad it is that jewish can live in Palestine, coming from any where in the world but Palestinian who actually live in the land, forced to live in exile or in the refugee camps.
(COMMENT)

The difference is not based (IMO and observation) on a humanitarian distinction of any kind; such as race, color, sex, language, religion, political opinion, national or social origin, property, birth --- or other status. It seems to be based on two elements:
  • Perception of National Purpose: The national purpose for the Jewish State of Israel is the preservation and protection of the culture and heritage of the Jewish People. The immigration of Jewish People to Israel is a small and unique location; with no other country being similarly based as a Jewish Nation. It is not generally a matter of colonization, but more to the concept that the culture is coming together in a safe haven for advancement and pride of itself. It is a place were the various aspects of the Jewish Culture may assemble and practice their lifestyle without being social outcasts or observed as an oddity. The Jewish National Home has two dimensions:
(i) Spiritual: It is a unique place where the entire "mitzvot" (commandments or precepts) framework can be realized as a comprehensive approach to spiritual practice; where the Jewish People can connect to that which is bigger than themselves with being in a fishbowl environment.

(ii) The Anchorage: It is a focal point to the collaborative effort for which the culture may archive its accomplishments and work in the interaction with the rest of the world. It is the ancestral homeland of the religious belief itself. But is should be noted that (in my limited view) Israel is nothing like the Masjid al Haram (Sacred Mosque) is for Muslims the holiest mosque on Earth. My understanding is that both the mosque and the city itself (Mecca) are strictly off limits to non-Muslims.​
  • Perception of Threat: There are two aspects to the concepts of safety and security (The second level in Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs):
(i) Geo-political and Domestic Control: Other than the State of Israel, there is no other land (Regionally and Globally) wherein the voice of the Jewish People is such in government, that it can guarantee (within that humanly possible) the Government will NOT act contrary to the religious freedoms of the Jewish People and work in the best interest of the Jewish People.​

(ii) Physical Control: Historically, the Jewish People have been the subject of some many indecencies and atrocities, that they are too voluminous to recount here in these few words. What is important, relative to the question at hand, is that there is no reason for the Jewish People to assume that the Arab Palestinian would, if allowed to return (and that is really what this specific comment is about) create civil unrest and forment violence.​

It is just a time which is in favor of jewish to day and they are occupying palestinian land coming from distance, it would be a lot easier for Palestinian to do the same exercise tomorrow when time would be in favor of Palestinian.
(COMMENT)

And this is why it is imperative that the Jewish State of Israel be its own entity.

It is not likely that all the regional governments would be absorbed by another Empire, ruled for eight centuries, then overcome and surrender to another Coalition of Powers. I suspect that "for Palestinian to do the same exercise tomorrow" --- it would be almost another millennium before set of conditions would ever occur again (neither one of us will be around to care).

I am sure, you would be stand by with palestinian, then with your balance comments.
(COMMENT)

The pro-Palestinian position (majority view) is a essentially the establishment of Arab Rule over a minority Jewish community. That is not an outcome that grants reasonable security to the preservation and freedoms to the Jewish People.

The pro-Israeli position (minority view) is a two-state solution that establishes a Jewish Ruled State and an Arab Ruled State; a notion that has been rejected several times by the Palestinians.

I'm not sure that if you put these two concepts to the test and place each on the Scales of Justice --- that they would be balanced.

Second, I am not sure but I think HAMAS won election not only in GAZA but also in PLO control refugee camps as well.
(COMMENT)

I am no sure that either HAMAS or Fatah/PLO/PA represent the Palestinian People. The mandate for both has long since run-out.

Most Respectfully,
R

If the Palestinians would have abandoned their bloodthirsty wish to destroy Israel, there would have been no problem for them to return to "Palestine".

Wikipedia;"Based on the principles of Islamism gaining momentum throughout the Arab world in the 1980s, Hamas was founded in 1987 (during the First Intifada) as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.[3][4] Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassinstated in 1987, and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988, that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine, including modern-day Israel, from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.[25][26]

The group has later stated that it may accept a 10-year truce if Israel withdraws to the 1967 borders and allows Palestinian refugees from 1948, as well as their descendants, to return to what is now Israel.[2"

Israel continuously refusing Palestinian to resettle in their old home, this is the reason HAMAS is formed.

Rehmani, et al,

From a practical standpoint, speaking bluntly, what would the ramifications be if the Israelis were to accept such a compromise?

[SIZE=4 said:
Palestinian leader violates taboo on refugees[/SIZE]]Mahmoud Abbas said: "I am a refugee, but I am living in Ramallah (in the West Bank). I believe that the West Bank and Gaza is Palestine. And the other parts is Israel," Abbas said in English. "I want to see Safed. It is my right to see it, but not to live there," he said.

The comments were widely seen as an acknowledgment that return of all the refugees would be impossible. While Palestinian officials privately acknowledge that, they have been reluctant to say so in public.

His adviser, Nimr Hammad, said Abbas was being "realistic."

"He knows he can't bring back 5.5 million Palestinian refugees to Israel," Hammad said.

SOURCE: By AMY TEIBELNovember 4, 2012 12:29 PM

.... .... .... The group has later stated that it may accept a 10-year truce if Israel withdraws to the 1967 borders and allows Palestinian refugees from 1948, as well as their descendants, to return to what is now Israel."

Israel continuously refusing Palestinian to resettle in their old home, this is the reason HAMAS is formed.
(DISCUSSION)

It is simply a disastrous proposal. It would result in a Civil War and two failed states, instead of just a failed Palestinian State.

Israel (population about 8.2 million people) has to survive the realities of the impact of the world economy just like any other country. The unemployment rate was 6.8% (2012 est.) and 5.8% (2013 est.); today it is estimated at hovering at about 5.9%. If Israel were to have an influx of 5 million Palestinian Refugees, the impact would be an unemployment rate of nearly 40%.

(COMMENT)

In 1950 the UN identified about 860,000 refugees that were displaced from their “normal place of residence was Palestine during the period 1 June 1946 to 15 May 1948 and who lost both home and means of livelihood as a result of the 1948 conflict.” (CERI Definition) Of which, out of the original 860,000 from six decades ago, there are only 30,000 still remaining. But then, arbitrarily, the UN Relief and Work Agency (UNRWA) included "descendants of Palestine refugee males, including legally adopted children, are eligible to register for UNRWA services."

We are now into the fifth-generation descendants. Does any other refugee displaced population include descendants? Or, is the refugee defined as those persons who flees to a foreign country for refuge or safety, in time of political upheaval, war; to include a "displaced persons" which are persons who has been forced to leave their native land, or a forced migration?

As a non-member observer State in the United Nations, under consideration for full membership, what obligation does the UNRWA have to continue refugee services and relief to the refugees? Have the refugees been denied citizenship in the State of Palestine? And if they are a denied citizenship --- what is the relationship between the UNRWA defined refugee and the other Arab Palestinians?

One can argue that the UNRWA defined refugees are Arab-Palestinians citizens of the State of Palestine. And are the responsibility of the State of Palestine.

Most Respectfully,
R

José_LA, et al,

1. Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, is a land of the Palestinian people and its homeland and its legitimate right, we may not a waiver an inch or any part thereof, no matter what the reasons and circumstances and pressures.

2. Palestine - all of Palestine - is a land of Islamic and Arab affiliation, a blessed sacred land, that has a major portion in the heart of every Arab and Muslim

3. No recognition of the legitimacy of the occupation whatever; this is a principled position, political and moral, and therefore do not recognize the legitimacy of the Israeli occupation of Palestine, and recognition of "Israel" and the legitimacy of its presence on any part of Palestine no matter how long; nand it will not be long, God willing.

4. Liberation of Palestine is a national duty; it is the responsibility of the Palestinian people and the Arab and Islamic nation, it is also a humanitarian responsibility in accordance with the requirements of truth and justice.

5. Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights, together with, of course, all forms of political and diplomatic struggle including in the media, public and legal [spheres]; with the need to mobilize all the energies of the nation in the battle.

Most Respectfully,
R
The Palestinians share the sentiments of virtually all other peoples of the world.

Why do you vilify them for being like everyone else?

Would you call the rest of the world terrorists?

If they look like a duck, walk like a duck and quack like a duck then as sure as shot they are a duck. This applies to terrorists and the Palestinians are terrorists by general consensus. No one else is targeting children with rockets, targeting civilians with rockets, digging tunnels under schools and kindergartens and packing them with H.E. That is why they are seen as terrorists and the rest of the world do not act like the Palestinians, they are a breed apart.

José_LA, et al,

1. Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, is a land of the Palestinian people and its homeland and its legitimate right, we may not a waiver an inch or any part thereof, no matter what the reasons and circumstances and pressures.

2. Palestine - all of Palestine - is a land of Islamic and Arab affiliation, a blessed sacred land, that has a major portion in the heart of every Arab and Muslim

3. No recognition of the legitimacy of the occupation whatever; this is a principled position, political and moral, and therefore do not recognize the legitimacy of the Israeli occupation of Palestine, and recognition of "Israel" and the legitimacy of its presence on any part of Palestine no matter how long; nand it will not be long, God willing.

4. Liberation of Palestine is a national duty; it is the responsibility of the Palestinian people and the Arab and Islamic nation, it is also a humanitarian responsibility in accordance with the requirements of truth and justice.

5. Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights, together with, of course, all forms of political and diplomatic struggle including in the media, public and legal [spheres]; with the need to mobilize all the energies of the nation in the battle.

Most Respectfully,
R
The Palestinians share the sentiments of virtually all other peoples of the world.

If they look like a duck, walk like a duck and quack like a duck then as sure as shot they are a duck. This applies to terrorists and the Palestinians are terrorists by general consensus. No one else is targeting children with rockets, targeting civilians with rockets, digging tunnels under schools and kindergartens and packing them with H.E. That is why they are seen as terrorists and the rest of the world do not act like the Palestinians, they are a breed apart.
I Believe it is the combination of Arab mentality with Islam during crisis, all three are fairly enough to form violence and when you happen to mix them all you face another typical terrorism when frustration reach the breaking point and the crowd easily follows.

José_LA, et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

What other people are kept away from their homes at the point of a gun?

Israel (population about 8.2 million people) has to survive the realities of the impact of the world economy just like any other country. The unemployment rate was 6.8% (2012 est.) and 5.8% (2013 est.); today it is estimated at hovering at about 5.9%. If Israel were to have an influx of 5 million Palestinian Refugees, the impact would be an unemployment rate of nearly 40%.

(COMMENT)

One can argue that the UNRWA defined refugees are Arab-Palestinians citizens of the State of Palestine. And are the responsibility of the State of Palestine.

Most Respectfully,
R[/QUOTE]
If you enter your hand into Honey Bees Nest you have to face the issue like that for example east and west Germany, when Germany took over east they face same issue of unemployment.
Second, No daout it is responsibility of Palestine State but Israel don't want finish illegal occupation. And same time Jewish want to live every country in the world but Palestinian can not live their own and old country home how stupid act by jews.

• Perception of Threat: There are two aspects to the concepts of safety and security (The second level in Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs):
(i) Geo-political and Domestic Control: Other than the State of Israel, there is no other land (Regionally and Globally) wherein the voice of the Jewish People is such in government, that it can guarantee (within that humanly possible) the Government will NOT act contrary to the religious freedoms of the Jewish People and work in the best interest of the Jewish People.​

(ii) Physical Control: Historically, the Jewish People have been the subject of some many indecencies and atrocities, that they are too voluminous to recount here in these few words. What is important, relative to the question at hand, is that there is no reason for the Jewish People to assume that the Arab Palestinian would, if allowed to return (and that is really what this specific comment is about) create civil unrest and forment violence.​
(Rehmani Comment)

This is the reason, why I am trying to explain to jews that please change your self to avoid these kind of problems they facing in the world as individual. Similar problem jews are facing in Palestine as country.
But Why? Because they think they are prime kind and they consider to other mankind lower cast and in return problem these problem come to jews, which is wrong attitude by jews because all mankind are equal.

I AM TRYING TO EDUCATE TO JEWS THAT YOUR ARE NOT PRIME AND NO MASAYA IS COMING YOUR ELDERS ARE USING YOU AS SLAVE TO IMPLEMENT THEIR SILLY PHILOSOPHY.

And because of this silly philosophy these cousins like jews, christian and muslim are killing each others and rest of world is missing out the religion of Father Abraham PBUH.

(COMMENT)
And this is why it is imperative that the Jewish State of Israel be its own entity.
It is not likely that all the regional governments would be absorbed by another Empire, ruled for eight centuries, then overcome and surrender to another Coalition of Powers. I suspect that "for Palestinian to do the same exercise tomorrow" --- it would be almost another millennium before set of conditions would ever occur again (neither one of us will be around to care).

(Rehmani Comment)
Means jews will keep fighting to Palestinian until United Palestine form an Empire, I mean when little jews community can struggle for a millennium, then should not be a problem for big united Palestinian community at all to reach to this milestone in a lot less time.

(COMMENT)
The pro-Palestinian position (majority view) is a essentially the establishment of Arab Rule over a minority Jewish community. That is not an outcome that grants reasonable security to the preservation and freedoms to the Jewish People.
The pro-Israeli position (minority view) is a two-state solution that establishes a Jewish Ruled State and an Arab Ruled State; a notion that has been rejected several times by the Palestinians.
I'm not sure that if you put these two concepts to the test and place each on the Scales of Justice --- that they would be balanced.

(Rehmani Comment)
I don't know why jews need a country in the State of Palestine while they were living haply in Palestine and in the muslim world. I don't why jews destroy the united Palestine, where people were living haply for 900 years including Jews,Christian and Muslim.
Even Christian has no problem at all with Muslim and Jews, while Christian population as big as muslim and a lot bigger than jews population in Palestine. If Christian wanted to took over they can contain and sustain too. Instead Christian decide to live with Muslim haply.

(COMMENT)
I am no sure that either HAMAS or Fatah/PLO/PA represent the Palestinian People. The mandate for both has long since run-out.

(Rehmani Comment)
Wikipedia;"In the Palestinian legislative election of January 2006, Hamas gained a large majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament, defeating the ruling Fatah party".

José_LA, et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

What other people are kept away from their homes at the point of a gun?

Quite a lot actually, and can you prove using the land registry that they actually owned those homes ? Many don't see Palestine as their home, just as many IS don't see Syria or Iraq as their home either.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
If you enter your hand into Honey Bees Nest you have to face the issue like that for example east and west Germany, when Germany took over east they face same issue of unemployment.
Second, No daout it is responsibility of Palestine State but Israel don't want finish illegal occupation. And same time Jewish want to live every country in the world but Palestinian can not live their own and old country home how stupid act by jews.[/QUOTE]

Stop spouting your ISLAMONAZI LIES

(Rehmani Comment)

This is the reason, why I am trying to explain to jews that please change your self to avoid these kind of problems they facing in the world as individual. Similar problem jews are facing in Palestine as country.
But Why? Because they think they are prime kind and they consider to other mankind lower cast and in return problem these problem come to jews, which is wrong attitude by jews because all mankind are equal.

I AM TRYING TO EDUCATE TO JEWS THAT YOUR ARE NOT PRIME AND NO MASAYA IS COMING YOUR ELDERS ARE USING YOU AS SLAVE TO IMPLEMENT THEIR SILLY PHILOSOPHY.

And because of this silly philosophy these cousins like jews, christian and muslim are killing each others and rest of world is missing out the religion of Father Abraham PBUH.

(COMMENT)

(Rehmani Comment)
Means jews will keep fighting to Palestinian until United Palestine form an Empire, I mean when little jews community can struggle for a millennium, then should not be a problem for big united Palestinian community at all to reach to this milestone in a lot less time.

(COMMENT)

(Rehmani Comment)
I don't know why jews need a country in the State of Palestine while they were living haply in Palestine and in the muslim world. I don't why jews destroy the united Palestine, where people were living haply for 900 years including Jews,Christian and Muslim.
Even Christian has no problem at all with Muslim and Jews, while Christian population as big as muslim and a lot bigger than jews population in Palestine. If Christian wanted to took over they can contain and sustain too. Instead Christian decide to live with Muslim haply.

(COMMENT)

(Rehmani Comment)
Wikipedia;"In the Palestinian legislative election of January 2006, Hamas gained a large majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament, defeating the ruling Fatah party".

Aren't your elders not also using you to do their dirty work, this is why so many muslims are still to this day semi literate.

The arab muslims will never be combined enough to take on little Israel, this has been proven when 8 arab nations tried to destroy Israel when they were armed with pitchforks and tractors. We all know that this was a disaster for islam and is to this day known as the nakba

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Second, No daout it is responsibility of Palestine State but Israel don't want finish illegal occupation. And same time Jewish want to live every country in the world but Palestinian can not live their own and old country home how stupid act by jews.

Stop spouting your ISLAMONAZI LIES[/QUOTE]
How much are you earning for fighting against truth by sitting in India?

(Rehmani Comment)

(COMMENT)

(Rehmani Comment)

(COMMENT)

(Rehmani Comment)

(COMMENT)

(Rehmani Comment)

Aren't your elders not also using you to do their dirty work, this is why so many muslims are still to this day semi literate.

The arab muslims will never be combined enough to take on little Israel, this has been proven when 8 arab nations tried to destroy Israel when they were armed with pitchforks and tractors. We all know that this was a disaster for islam and is to this day known as the nakba

I know you are paid agent of propaganda company, how cruel you are spreading misunderstanding. You have many tongue you monster.
And you forget that how jewish destroy Palestinian country and Palestinian centuries old home by using USA,UK and Franc superpower. Jewish won these countries support because jwish help allies against Germany. How silly You are you forget, you monster.

Forum List

Back