Hamas: "Muslims Discovered America" :lol::lol:

if you read what i said.. i pointed out the source's issues.

as for hamas... meh... terrorist organization.. they're welcome to stay in gaza. the problem is they like firing missiles into israel. (and then cry when israel smacks them down).

the Jewish State smacks any palestinian down, HAMAS or not. no missiles since the cease ire but about a dozen palestinian civilians "smacked down...as in shot by jewish gun toting hooligans.
The Palis haven't fired any missles because the UN recognized them as a state and that ties their hands. They didn't think about that. Cause if they fire missles now; it's Katy bar the door.

"palis" is an ethnic/racial slur.

the Jewish State smacks any palestinian down, HAMAS or not. no missiles since the cease ire but about a dozen palestinian civilians "smacked down...as in shot by jewish gun toting hooligans.
The Palis haven't fired any missles because the UN recognized them as a state and that ties their hands. They didn't think about that. Cause if they fire missles now; it's Katy bar the door.

"palestinians" is an ethnic/racial fraud

"people --who for the past 50 years have decided to
call themselves "palestinians" because in so doing
they believe that their claim to "PALESTINA" which is
the name conferred upon Judea/Israel ---less than 2000
years ago --confers to them ("arab muslims by virtue
of invasion by arabians a some 1200 years ago ) ownership
of a land so unrelated to them that they cannot PRONOUNCE
its name."" <<<< is too cumbersome

how about emulating a "HOLY BOOK" and the usages of
those who consider it holy? how about
"ASS LICKERS OF A RAPIST PIG"???

REABHLOIEACH: "palis" is an ethnic/racial slur."

". . .they call me Sealadistorted"

"REABHLOIEACH"

1sm336watercooler.gif
you mean you couldn't come up with a smaller, easier-sounding, "handle".....what is this ?

seala..."reabhloideach"

smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

"palis" is an ethnic/racial slur."

it is not. besides, ethnic, racial slurs are in .......(where i come from). you gotta hear what 'they' call themselves.

ok...ciao,
ThroughDoorSmiley.gif
sorry to have interrupted - you
JDCiggie.gif
sealadasdewers...

But of course Seal had no problems on other forums with his friends calling the Israelis "izzies." Looks like our friend Seal has two sets of standards. No doubt Seal would have no problem with the Muslims calling any non Muslims by derogatory racist/ethnic names. I guess derogatory name-calling against non Muslims in Muslim countries would be the least of the non Muslims' problems. In fact, these Shiites probably wished the Sunnis just called them derogatory names.

Quetta Witnessing Sit In By Shias - OpEd Eurasia Review

REABHLOIEACH: "palis" is an ethnic/racial slur."

". . .they call me Sealadistorted"

"REABHLOIEACH"

1sm336watercooler.gif
you mean you couldn't come up with a smaller, easier-sounding, "handle".....what is this ?

seala..."reabhloideach"

smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

"palis" is an ethnic/racial slur."

it is not. besides, ethnic, racial slurs are in .......(where i come from). you gotta hear what 'they' call themselves.

ok...ciao,
ThroughDoorSmiley.gif
sorry to have interrupted - you
JDCiggie.gif
sealadasdewers...
It looks like Member has Seal's number from reading him on other forums. Way to go, Member.

But of course Seal had no problems on other forums with his friends calling the Israelis "izzies." Looks like our friend Seal has two sets of standards. No doubt Seal would have no problem with the Muslims calling any non Muslims by derogatory racist/ethnic names. I guess derogatory name-calling against non Muslims in Muslim countries would be the least of the non Muslims' problems. In fact, these Shiites probably wished the Sunnis just called them derogatory names.

Already? They are claiming an ethnic / racial slur on the name Palis? Is the ink even dry on this new title they have given a land that isn't their own legally? Incredible. This must be a take off from the Pakistani's who dislike being called Paki's. The difference? Pakistan is a legitimate nation. This one they are claiming is not!

Jeremiah----maybe you already know----but I will tell you anyway----
MUSLIMS INVENTED PITA Pita is a yeast bread---as I think is the
INDIAN NAN but not chapatti which does not involve yeast.

well----actually muslims did not invent Pita---in fact the use of yeast
precedes Muhummad ----as does pita. Another version is "arabs"
invented PITA ----wrong again-----arabs did not get into the use
of yeast until fairly recently historically speaking. The reason for this
claim ----comes from SADDAM -----it was SADDAM who invented CAIR
via a sleezy character he sent to the USA for the purpose----one
Mahmoud Mehdi ---or something like that I mention it because as
a kid----I ran into this oily creep at the WORLD's FAIR in
New York City in --? about 1965. He was passing out anti semitic
literature. (what a coincidence) Years later I heard him RANTING
on the radio ----over what seemed a BIG ISSUE IN HIS MIND----
Israelis in New York City were selling FELAFEL ON PITA
He was SCREAMING "PITA IS ARRRRABBB FELAFEL IS
ARRRRABBBB" in fact----pita is a bread made in the
middle east for for MILLENIA before arabs got out
of their desert (without yeast) and FELAFEL---is probably
something invented by pre islamic egyptians or greeks
According to hubby PITA is mentioned in the talmud --
the word suggesting a flat disc (of bread) An ancient word for
bread is something like PAT which I found a bit
interesting since it could be the basis for the word "CHAPPATI"

PITA, PAT, CHAPPATI and PAN which I believe is
a latin thing for bread ----but always remember
MUHUMMAD INVENTED IT bread in hebrew is LECHEM
therefore I refuse to claim INVENTIONSHIP
bread in arabic is LACHMA

no prob. just don't whine when y'all get it back...K?

no prob. just don't whine when y'all get it back...K?
It is quite obvious, Seal, that you have no interest in what is happening in the Muslim world where innocent people are being murdered each day just for their religious beliefs. If the Sunnis committed dozens of additional attacks against the Shiites you would just yawn. And who is whining, Seal? I am just calling a spade a spade and showing what a hypocrite you are by complaining about the Palis being called Palis when your friends constantly used the term Izzies and you said nothing. Did you ever learn how to say Dirty Jewish Dog in Arabic yet the way you called another poster that in Farsi which you learned from an Iranian acquaintance?

Forum List

Back