Hamas leader dead

A terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist. Hamas isn't a political organization. It's a terrorist organization and it should be destroyed fully.

Originally posted by preemptingyou03
A terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist. Hamas isn't a political organization. It's a terrorist organization and it should be destroyed fully.

Well-put

It's good to see Isreal standing up for itself against Ham-ass. I don't know how many Isreali women and children died because of Hamas but it was too many. Maybe Hamas will start to feel fear as well. I tend to believe that the next Hamas leader (if they can find someone to step up) is probably shaking in his boots.

Israel was TOTALLY out of line by killing this guy. Don't the Israelis understand that they are just going to make Hamas that much angrier? They should sit down with Arafat, sign a truce, give back all the land they WON when they were ATTACKED, and make a deal where Hamas, to vent their hatred of Jews, is allowed to blow up 2 to 3 buses every month. I am sure Spain, France, & Kerry will be delighted with this new-found vision for peace & progress.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Abdel Aziz al-Rantissi dead after injuries sustained in missile attack on his car.

Another one bites the dust.

Rot in hell you miserable piece of shit.

Here is what I don't understand. I saw a Fox news alert today that said the British gov is calling the killing "counter productive". What?!!!! How on the Hell could they say that? I say Go Isreal and do what you gotta do. The only good terrorist is a dead one.

Originally posted by krisy
Here is what I don't understand. I saw a Fox news alert today that said the British gov is calling the killing "counter productive". What?!!!! How on the Hell could they say that? I say Go Isreal and do what you gotta do. The only good terrorist is a dead one.

Then citizens of the great nation of Israel are the bravest people on this earth. Especially the men and women of their armed forces. Their religion preaches peace, but they will not let themselves be destroyed. May God always watch over them.

God bless America and our good President!

You're anti-Israeli stance is troubling. Really, it is. You suffer from a lack of reality. You hate Israel either because a) you hate Jews or b) you hate the fact that "they brought their war over here." You feel if we stop supporting Israel, anti-Americanism would stop.

First of all, that is false. Second of all, even if it did, why should we stop supporting Israel? Have they made political mistakes? Yes. Are they terrorists? No.

As long as TERRORISTS blow up Israeli SCHOOL BUSES, they are a FRIEND of America.

Got it?

Ah Billy boy just can't handle the fact that the Jews have been able to survive and prosper everywhere they have been.

Originally posted by krisy

Elections hamper true emotions sometimes. I think Bush and Blair are full on in support of Israel. But if either one comes right out and says it, then it looks like they are just war-mongering (even though its far from the truth).

So every politician still remembers who it is that elects them. I think if Bush and Blair get relelected, then you'll hear much more adament support for Israel.

Its probably more like this "No no Israel thats bad."

Whispers to Sharon "nice fucking job there bro. way to kick ass"

Palestinians do not understand the Israel mind any more than Japs understood USA in 45. Every act of aggression will be avenged---in spades--Its what Israel and USA do ! When are they going to wise up. Having said that, Israel will have to give back the stolen land at some time. Palestines wisest action will be to talk it over and they will find that Israel will allow themselves to be persuaded. Keep bombing Israel and Israel will not return lands and will keep killing their leaders. Its way too simple really.

Thing I like is how killing someone from Hamas is terrorism, but the Hamas supporters don't think that blowing up a bus is.

Originally posted by tim_duncan2000
Thing I like is how killing someone from Hamas is terrorism, but the Hamas supporters don't think that blowing up a bus is.

No no blowing up a bus of innocent people that just were going to work or to the mall or to their homes is freedom fighting, while killing the leader of the group that kills these innocents is terrorist.:p:

Forum List

Back