HAMAS Is Organizing Within The United States

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

This is from Mark Levin. He is an attorney. The Muslim Brotherhood has apparently set up groups to radicalize American born Muslims and turn them into HAMAS terrorists. They will do it with money and propaganda.

I am considering reporting this to the FBI and Justice Department. I will talk to Mark Levin about that.

This is from Mark Levin. He is an attorney. The Muslim Brotherhood has apparently set up groups to radicalize American born Muslims and turn them into HAMAS terrorists. They will do it with money and propaganda.

I am considering reporting this to the FBI and Justice Department. I will talk to Mark Levin about that.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we have Muslim Brotherhood working this forum.

Too small minded. Terrorists also recruit from the disaffected. They recruit in prisons and gangs. They promise the spoils of attack and women made into slaves.

You better report this ASAP. LOL!

There have been no Palestinian protests in my community.

Minneapolis is the number one recruiting area fit terrorists. Thank you Lutheran Democrats of Minneapolis who were paid to sponsor Somali Muslims. Another great American city ruined.

The FBI and the "Justice" Department are in on it.

Idiots .
Where were you years ago ?
Even half baked average IQs should see where two plus two might lead .
Even the least aware should have seen that AOC types and her sisters were creeping in the back door .
Bunch of posturing half wits imho

Ancient lion, cough cough, ancient lion.
I struggle to comprehend the amount of arrogance it would take to believe that undercover organizations actually give a damn about what you're doing on this nobody internet forum.

We have less than 1% Muslim population here.
And they're as quiet as a mouse. They get bolder as they increase. Like rats. One day you see one running down a hole, next month you see one staring at you from across the dinner table.

I struggle to comprehend the amount of arrogance it would take to believe that undercover organizations actually give a damn about what you're doing on this nobody internet forum.
All it takes is to program a bot to spam any message board it could spam.

Forum List

Back