Hamas is not going to be Defeated.

Currently it's the Zionist army that is taking casualties far greater than Hamas. Hamas is battle hardened while the IOF are not.

Callint others 'retard' because they don't agree with you, just shows your immaturity and lack a substantive argument!
Shaddap Frostback hoser gimp. Israel has every right to their ancestral homeland, the land that was promised by G-d.

The rest of the world weren't supposed to notice that!

We are the world! There's nothing gained by calling us anti-semites anymore. That tactic has expired.
Your care for children is noted.

IMG_8204.jpeg

Currently it's the Zionist army that is taking casualties far greater than Hamas. Hamas is battle hardened while the IOF are not.

Callint others 'retard' because they don't agree with you, just shows your immaturity and lack a substantive argument!
Hamas is battle hardened while the IOF are not.
Oh? Who’s Hamas been shooting at?
Oh yeah. Israeli women and children.

Netanyahu and the Zionists are going to have to look for another solution and that appears to be a Palestinian state

As noted in the quote, the Palestinians have won the propaganda war for the hearts and minds of the world.
Absolutely right and you can hear the panic in their posts as the Racists here begin to realise that not only were they badly wrong in their assessment but that also their racism is offensive and vile .

Absolutely right and you can hear the panic in their posts as the Racists here begin to realise that not only were they badly wrong in their assessment but that also their racism is offensive and vile .

No panic here, I know how this is going to end.

Hamas is doomed

Netanyahu and the Zionists are going to have to look for another solution and that appears to be a Palestinian state

As noted in the quote, the Palestinians have won the propaganda war for the hearts and minds of the world.
Kind of hard to defeat them when all of their leaders are living in luxury in Qatar.

My objective is seeing the war stopped and a solution being agreed upon that's fair for both sides. That is completely consistent with the rest of the world's opinion and goal.

Other than that, there's noting more to gain here when we have to listen to the Dook's childish attempts to insult.

Thanks all for your participation!

My objective is seeing the war stopped and a solution being agreed upon that's fair for both sides. That is completely consistent with the rest of the world's opinion and goal.

Other than that, there's noting more to gain here when we have to listen to the Dook's childish attempts to insult.

Unconditional surrender and you get your wish.

The Israeli state was dealt a setback largely due to its own arrogant certainty that Hamas had been isolated and neutralized, while Israel was successfully negotiating peace with Gulf Arab states. But the Hamas terror attack on Israel will not change the fundamental reality that Hamas religious/national fanaticism and terror is suicidal for the Palestinian cause.

I'm taking my ball and going home...lol

The Israeli state was dealt a setback largely due to its own arrogant certainty that Hamas had been isolated and neutralized, while Israel was successfully negotiating peace with Gulf Arab states. But the Hamas terror attack on Israel will not change the fundamental reality that Hamas religious/national fanaticism and terror is suicidal for the Palestinian cause.

Right. Hamas doesn't want a 2 State solution and neither does the Likud.

Good luck with that, crystallized green smegma breath.

Forum List

Back