Hamas is not going to be Defeated.

How about this SassyIrishLass, is this hate?
Until I come to GA and do something bad to ya, no. Basically I feel pity for the inbred dumbasses around that way.
Nobody should condone what happened on 911.
But that doesn't mean anyone shouldn't understand the reason why it happened.

OBL spelled his reasons out loud and clear.

If a solution isn't found for the Palestinians, there may be a next time that is a thousand fold worse, in the form of a mushroom cloud.

Is a solution too much to ask for?
We get it, you're in favor of toothbrush mustache's' "Final Solution" like the good

little Nazi you've been raised to be. :itsok:

You, as an American black male, support caving to Hamas?
The Freedom Fighters have already won the big fight .
Israel losses are huge .
MSM dare not tell you .
IDF strategy is hopeless . Same clowns that ran Ukraine are probably involved .
And Hezbollah are giving them hell on the northern front ==-- hit and run , pounce and snatch .
Same from the Hamas Metro --- 500 kms of tunnels --- Hit and Run , Pounce and Snatch
IDF is flummoxed and running short of equipment

ROFL . The terrorist bullies being terrorised .

Until I come to GA and do something bad to ya, no. Basically I feel pity for the inbred dumbasses around that way.

We get it, you're in favor of toothbrush mustache's' "Final Solution" like the good

little Nazi you've been raised to be. :itsok:

That's crazy. Theodore Herzl's vision was to rid Palestine of the Palestinian majority long before Hitler mattered or wrote Mein Kampf.

I don't know if or when Hamas will be defeated!

But one way or another.....Hamas has to be out of the picture if there is ever going to be Peace in Israel and Gaza.
Or Israel .

If Israel escalates they could be swamped and likely drag the US with them if they are stupid enough to get involved .
Which the current bunch of dangerous Numpties are .

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict centers around the territorial dispute between Israelis and Palestinians over historical land claims. Both sides have national aspirations and seek self-determination within this contested region. The conflict has witnessed cycles of violence, negotiations, and stalled peace processes.

To reach a potential "happy ending," various factors must be addressed, including building trust, advancing economic development, improving security, and addressing core issues like borders, settlements, and refugees. International diplomacy, sustained engagement, and a willingness to compromise from both sides are vital.

Achieving a lasting resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is a deeply complex task. While a "happy ending" may be desired by many, it requires substantial efforts and compromises from all parties involved.
No; it's ALWAYS been about having Islam DOMINANT in every part of that region. The Jews are supposed to be dhimmis; the Jews in Israel have other ideas.

Greg

I don't know if or when Hamas will be defeated!

But one way or another.....Hamas has to be out of the picture if there is ever going to be Peace in Israel and Gaza.

When they rid themselves of Palestinians there will be peace in Israel and Gaza.

No; it's ALWAYS been about having Islam DOMINANT in every part of that region. The Jews are supposed to be dhimmis; the Jews in Israel have other ideas.

Greg

They are the majority in that region. In 1897 Theodore Herzl said to have a Jewish state they had to get rid of the Palestinian majority.

They are the majority in that region. In 1897 Theodore Herzl said to have a Jewish state they had to get rid of the Palestinian majority.

Do you sympathize or understand Hitler's obsession with having a Jew free Germany?

To me that's offensive, unthinkable.

STFU I understand and do not sympathize, bitch!

I'm a cracker that grew up with all kinds of Jews in America, before they had to be scared beceause they were

Jews in America n shit.

Like the time this girl I was banging brought her little bro out with us.

He got drunk and puked.

She thought I was gonna hold that against her, that didn't happen.

Persecuting Jews for being Jewish?

I ain't havin' that! Fuck off with that!

Gah! It was my friend's little brother, who was also my friend that said this profound thing: "Work is Life".

They're Hebrew I guess. :dunno:

Don't make a fuck to me, I've known them dudes for so long, IDGAF.

The younger one can do a cherry picker on a bicycle, I'll tell ya that.

STFU I understand and do not sympathize, bitch!

I'm a cracker that grew up with all kinds of Jews in America, before they had to be scared beceause they were

Jews in America n shit.

Like the time this girl I was banging brought her little bro out with us.

He got drunk and puked.

She thought I was gonna hold that against her, that didn't happen.

Persecuting Jews for being Jewish?

I ain't havin' that! Fuck off with that!

Gah! It was my friend's little brother, who was also my friend that said this profound thing: "Work is Life".

They're Hebrew I guess. :dunno:

Don't make a fuck to me, I've known them dudes for so long, IDGAF.

The younger one can do a cherry picker on a bicycle, I'll tell ya that.
Please learn English before posting.

Or Israel .

If Israel escalates they could be swamped and likely drag the US with them if they are stupid enough to get involved .
Which the current bunch of dangerous Numpties are .
Hamas murders Palestinian children and are happy about it.
IMG_8232.jpeg

Forum List

Back