Hamas escapes almost all accountability for a war it started in a malicious act of depravity.

Yes, and when Zionist fighters die at the hands of Hamas fighters.

The distinction for civilians is understood by both sides but not honoured by both sides.

Stay on message. You have a record of spamming and that is no longer going to be toerated.

You use the Term MURDER when Israel fights and calls them a Zionist regeim... yet you dont mention murder or torture commited by Hamas, or refer to them as an Ideological movement, which they are.. and then you pull up fanciful made up numbers out of your head , right before you accuse someone else of spaming.

All my posts were in the context of the Israeli/ palestinian/ hamas conflict... so keep yourself straight before you are reported to the authorities!

Your kind of ignorance is both breathtaking...and frightening!
There's always a reason why an aggressor escapes accountability. In this instance it's near certain that a Zionist regime's strike on Iran would be very unadvisable at this time.

This time we can thank America for threatening the Zionist regime with consequences if it didn't back down.

A new dimension on ME relations may be born now, due chiefly to events unfolding in the Ukraine proxy war against Russia.
Ritter, McDougal, Johnson, Sachs, and fellow critics of that war have so predicted!

There's always a reason why an aggressor escapes accountability. In this instance it's near certain that a Zionist regime's strike on Iran would be very unadvisable at this time.

This time we can thank America for threatening the Zionist regime with consequences if it didn't back down.

A new dimension on ME relations may be born now, due chiefly to events unfolding in the Ukraine proxy war against Russia.
Ritter, McDougal, Johnson, Sachs, and fellow critics of that war have so predicted!
You can thank the Biden Administration for giving the Mullahs in Iran billions of dollars that they could spend on rockets and drones to attack Israel. Joe Biden is such an idiot that he's got America funding both sides of the same conflict while he calls for a ceasefire from the conflict that HE enabled!

You can thank the Biden Administration for giving the Mullahs in Iran billions of dollars that they could spend on rockets and drones to attack Israel.
Exaggerations aren't helpful. But it's fair to say that Biden carelessly contributed.
Joe Biden is such an idiot that he's got America funding both sides of the same conflict while he calls for a ceasefire from the conflict that HE enabled!
As much as we hate to admit it, Biden can be seen responsible for preventing an attack by Iran that would be of a magnitude that would eliminate the Zionist state 'proper'. (their legitimate territory)

And then nuclear world war!

And fwiw, I believe that Biden has similarly shrugged off the Key bridge episode. The FBI is investigating.

Murder, rape and kidnapping were the consequences of Hamas crossing the border.

The current war would not be occurring but for Hamas, almost certainly at the behest of its Iranian mentors, committing such widespread atrocities, in the certain knowledge that the Israeli response would be massive.

And why did Iran choose to push Hamas last October?

At this time, US diplomacy appeared to be succeeding in encouraging Saudi Arabia and other Arab states to recognise Israel.

This would be catastrophic for Iranian ambitions in the region.

So, let us be clear.

The Iranians in particular bear enormous responsibility as an openly terrorist regime for all that has happened in the Gaza strip.

They are a regime dedicated to creating maximum turmoil in the region.

This is part of the regime's survival strategy in Teheran.

If anyone should doubt Iranian involvement, then a glance at the presence of Iranian Revolutionary Guards in Syria in liaison with the Hezbollah terrorist grouping will remove any doubts.

You don't think the 16 year immoral and illegal blockade of Gaza had anything to do with it?

I don't know about you, but if I had a neighbor who spent the majority of his time making my life a daily hell, I wouldn't wait 16 years before I did something about it.

BTW, nobody is letting Hamas off the hook for anything.

Exaggerations aren't helpful. But it's fair to say that Biden carelessly contributed.

As much as we hate to admit it, Biden can be seen responsible for preventing an attack by Iran that would be of a magnitude that would eliminate the Zionist state 'proper'. (their legitimate territory)

And then nuclear world war!

And fwiw, I believe that Biden has similarly shrugged off the Key bridge episode. The FBI is investigating.
Biden and Blinken are so incredibly naive that they thought giving the Mullahs billions would lead to them "playing nice"! Honestly...who could be THAT stupid?

You don't think the 16 year immoral and illegal blockade of Gaza had anything to do with it?

I don't know about you, but if I had a neighbor who spent the majority of his time making my life a daily hell, I wouldn't wait 16 years before I did something about it.

BTW, nobody is letting Hamas off the hook for anything.
If your neighbor built a fence because you kept coming over to his yard trying to kill him...would that in anyway surprise you, Billo? Then after he built that fence and you dug a tunnel under it and attacked him again? Why do you think the Israelis blockaded Gaza in the first place?

If your neighbor built a fence because you kept coming over to his yard trying to kill him...would that in anyway surprise you, Billo? Then after he built that fence and you dug a tunnel under it and attacked him again? Why do you think the Israelis blockaded Gaza in the first place?

Exactly. They didnt just hand over Gaza and immediately blockade them. They figured out what Hamas's intentions were through later experience and then acted accordingly

Oh contraire', what if that neighbor built that fence on your property? And that fence was located between your car in the driveway and the street.

What would you do then?

Oh contraire', what if that neighbor built that fence on your property? And that fence was located between your car in the driveway and the street.

What would you do then?

whos property is what seems to be subjective here, but in the case of Hamas, they drove their car through the fence smased into the house across the street and proceeded to make their way down the block, murdering and raping the inhabitants, then they kidnapped the surviving ones who couldnt run away and drove off in a van.
Maybe they should have put some thought into why the other neighbor put up the fence, invited them to dinner and talked it over peacefully.

whos property is what seems to be subjective here, but in the case of Hamas, they drove their car through the fence smased into the house across the street and proceeded to make their way down the block, murdering and raping the inhabitants, then they kidnapped the surviving ones who couldnt run away and drove off in a van.
Maybe they should have put some thought into why the other neighbor put up the fence, invited them to dinner and talked it over peacefully.
You seem to be willing to excuse any atrocities that nation has committed, I will not.

You seem to be willing to excuse any atrocities that nation has committed, I will not.

I recognize that Israel is a tiny country surrounded by enemies who resort to lying, deception and violence to eliminate them. Israel just happens to be better at defending themslves than the backwards enemies they face are at killing them.

Understanding what Israel is up against, goes a long way into understanding how they react.
When you understand the mind of Hamas, you realize they dont care about the human life of their own civilians lives but are happy to use them as a statistic, therefore there is no reason for them to negotiate peace. They only want jews dead, and nothing else

What would you do then?
The fence was built AFTER the one neighbor attacked the other! It was built on the border between Israel and Gaza to prevent further attacks into Israel. For your information Gaza is not landlocked by Israel. It never has been.

... The Hamas leaders no doubt are amazed and pleased how much of the world has turned against Israel because of the total obliteration of the Gazan infrastructure and the humanitarian plight of 2,000,000 Gazan civilians, ...
"Amazed"? No. That was their plan from the beginning. "Pleased"? Most definitely. Hizbollah, Houthis, and Iran are now on board .... with others chaffing at the bit.

I recognize that Israel is a tiny country surrounded by enemies who resort to lying, deception and violence to eliminate them. Israel just happens to be better at defending themslves than the backwards enemies they face are at killing them.

Understanding what Israel is up against, goes a long way into understanding how they react.
When you understand the mind of Hamas, you realize they dont care about the human life of their own civilians lives but are happy to use them as a statistic, therefore there is no reason for them to negotiate peace. They only want jews dead, and nothing else
After seeing the level of destruction in Gaza and the amount of dead Palestinians, I'd say it is Israel that doesn't care about life.

I will also say it is Israel who is causing all the problems in the ME. From their almost 60 year occupation of Palestinian land, to the 16 year blockade of Gaza, to the attack on the Iranian embassy in Syria, to Netanfuckyou's insistence on no two-state solution, Israel is showing the world it doesn't care about peace.

As for a tiny country, they maybe in land mass, but not militarily. Israel is the biggest military power in the ME. And no other country in the ME, has the capability of taking them out.

Forum List

Back