Halloween....

She has to nail him this time or why make the movie...

The first Halloween was IMHO, the best one. Halloween II and all the others, especially the one with the messed up pumpkins, were pure crap.

Maybe this one will be like the first one, or at least not as stupid as all the other ones.

But the scariest movie I ever saw? The first Candyman movie. Scared me so bad that I didn't want to look in a mirror for a week, and even then, I had to have the lights on when I did.

The first Halloween was IMHO, the best one. Halloween II and all the others, especially the one with the messed up pumpkins, were pure crap.

Maybe this one will be like the first one, or at least not as stupid as all the other ones.

But the scariest movie I ever saw? The first Candyman movie. Scared me so bad that I didn't want to look in a mirror for a week, and even then, I had to have the lights on when I did.
I used to carve my pumpkins like it was an art form until I first watched Halloween...something really scary about the hacked up jack-O-lantern....

You don't believe in the boogeyman?....

I certainly do. He's a serial killer who, along with his brother, murdered a dear friend of mine. And he was recently paroled because Democrat Prosecutor, Julia Bates, made an unwise deal with him.

In retrospect, it doesn't surprise me that a Democrat would let a black serial killer get off easy for his crimes, after all... he only murdered white people.

Forum List

Back