Half Your Paycheck To The Government In 2013

Obama is not a good President. I am in complete agreement on this.

It does not follow, though, that anyone who trashes Obama is good and wise and truthful.

There are many false idols, and while right wingers do not worship the one named Obama, they do worship liars and hypocrites that use their confirmation bias against them to acquire power from them.

Don't be a gullible fuck.

There's the cult of the far right and the cult of the far left.

And CULT is a very appropriate description.

oh please, worship liars and hypocrites

Y'all keep returning to the same wells to drink more piss.

Over and over and over. And you never get angry at them for lying to you or for misleading you.

That's worship.

Really, when we do then we are accused of closing that big ole tent and wanting to throw the dear masters away..When do you get angry AT THEM?
the only time I've seen you pissed is at someone on this board

Then you aren't paying attention. I am constantly criticizing Obama's policies and lies. I also criticize the Daily Caller (which I call the Daily Piss). If I spot a lie or hypocrisy, I go after the source.

And then I go after the people who drank the piss from the source. I am angry at people on this board for blindly copying and pasting what the masters feed them.

I also get pissed at people on this board as they manufacture bullshit right before our very eyes. It's bad enough the big boys do it, why are people such total sops and mimic that kind of behavior?

Every single topic started by every single right winger on this forum is an attack. Not one person on the right ever starts a topic which puts a superior idea on the table. Attack, attack, attack is the sign of a bankrupt ideology.

I've started several topics suggesting a way forward and they sink like a rock. No one is interested in ideas. They only want to howl and rant and kick the other guy in the nuts.

You want the GOP to win? Start coming up with better ideas and be prepared to defend them with logic and truth. I've had it up to my eyeballs with attacks and lies.

I blame the leadership most of all for this problem. The GOP leadership has become the most weak-minded, gutless, lying hypocrites of all time. Not one superior idea in the bunch. Not one. All they give are anti-ideas. "We sure won't be like that other guy!"

That's not leadership. That is rank cowardice.

Last edited:
I don't understand how these idiots can be so intellectually dishonest. I look at my paycheck and it's not anywhere CLOSE to what this dumb bitch is saying. And it won't be in 2013 either.

Last edited:

Over and over and over. And you never get angry at them for lying to you or for misleading you.

That's worship.

Really, when we do then we are accused of closing that big ole tent and wanting to throw the dear masters away..When do you get angry AT THEM?

Then you aren't paying attention. I am constantly criticizing Obama's policies and lies. I also criticize the Daily Caller (which I call the Daily Piss). If I spot a lie or hypocrisy, I go after the source.

And then I go after the people who drank the piss from the source. I am angry at people on this board for blindly copying and pasting what the masters feed them.

I also get pissed at people on this board as they manufacture bullshit right before our very eyes. It's bad enough the big boys do it, why are people such total sops and mimic that kind of behavior?

Every single topic started by every single right winger on this forum is an attack. Not one person on the right ever starts a topic which puts a superior idea on the table. Attack, attack, attack is the sign of a bankrupt ideology.

I've started several topics suggesting a way forward and they sink like a rock. No one is interested in ideas. They only want to howl and rant and kick the other guy in the nuts.

You want the GOP to win? Start coming up with better ideas and be prepared to defend them with logic and truth. I've had it up to my eyeballs with attacks and lies.

I blame the leadership most of all for this problem. The GOP leadership has become the most weak-minded, gutless, lying hypocrites of all time. Not one superior idea in the bunch. Not one. All they give are anti-ideas. "We sure won't be like that other guy!"

Whatever would the world do without your intellect and slef aggrandizement...if only us lowly peons would bow to you and learn your truth.

Get over yourself...and by the way ALL you do is attack those who disgree with you kid.

Whatever would the world do without your intellect and slef aggrandizement...if only us lowly peons would bow to you and learn your truth.

Get over yourself...and by the way ALL you do is attack those who disgree with you kid.

Even though you are already on your knees, there is no need to bow to me. Just stand on your own two feet and start thinking for yourself, and stop regurgitating manufactured shit like imaginary death panels in ObamaCare.

Even though you are already on your knees, there is no need to bow to me. Just stand on your own two feet and start thinking for yourself, and stop regurgitating manufactured shit like imaginary death panels in ObamaCare.

(smile) Poor g....you don't even have the right Bill, I know it hurts...especially with that ego...but you will be ok ;)

But hey, at least you learned that there is indeed a "public option".

I don't understand how these idiots can be so intellectually dishonest. I look at my paycheck and it's not anywhere CLOSE to what this dumb bitch is saying. And it won't be in 2013 either.

One Question..........is the Republican party stupid?

84216861.jpg

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38(Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Last edited:

One Question..........is the Republican party stupid?

84216861.jpg

If you would like to be rich change your circumstances and go after it.

Nobody is just going to throw it at you.

Why does their money bother you?

That's worship.

Excellent post and excellent points!

It doesn't matter how high taxes are. obama's father said that taxes at 100% was fair, if the government provided equally for the people. What you lose paying taxes will be given back to you in benefits. If your taxes are too high to feed yourself and your family, the government will give you an EBT card. If you can't afford insurance, the government will give it to you. When so much of your salary goes to taxes that you cant rent or buy housing, the government will give that to you too.

No worries.

And if you never worked another lick the government will give you everything you need too so what's the point in working and paying taxes?

It doesn't matter how high taxes are. obama's father said that taxes at 100% was fair, if the government provided equally for the people. What you lose paying taxes will be given back to you in benefits. If your taxes are too high to feed yourself and your family, the government will give you an EBT card. If you can't afford insurance, the government will give it to you. When so much of your salary goes to taxes that you cant rent or buy housing, the government will give that to you too.

No worries.

And if you never worked another lick the government will give you everything you need too so what's the point in working and paying taxes?

That is spoken from rank stupidity. George W. Bush spent ten times more on borrowed money than any collection of poor persons ever cost anybody. We caught on.....eat your heart out!!

My solutions for our country's tax code "issues" is the Fair Tax.

No more income tax
No SS tax
No capital gains tax
No Medicare

No more paper work
No more IRS

Save Hundreds of billions in compliance cost
Increase exports
Increase importing of jobs to US

No more tax evaders
Underground economy pays taxes
Foreign visitors pays taxes

No more paying congress for tax privileges

That's my plan.

No more income tax
No SS tax
No capital gains tax
No Medicare

No more paper work
No more IRS

Increase exports

No more tax evaders

That's my plan.

Your plan is the most selfish, greedy thing I've ever heard of. The idea of the ill, aged and poverty stricken ending up back on county poor farms has been a Republican plan since Roosevelt initiated social security. A flat tax exemplifies that. You people want two classes of people in the country...the haves and the have nots. I have a question for you. Who the hell are you going to send to fight your wars and die 10,000 miles from home to keep your military/industrial complex funded after the have nots rebel on your take-it-for-granted asses.

Last edited:

No more income tax
No SS tax
No capital gains tax
No Medicare

No more paper work
No more IRS

Increase exports

No more tax evaders

That's my plan.

Your plan is the most selfish, greedy thing I've ever heard of. The idea of the ill, aged and poverty stricken ending up back on county poor farms has been a Republican plan since Roosevelt initiated social security. A flat tax exemplifies that. You people want two classes of people in the country...the haves and the have nots. I have a question for you. Who the hell are you going to send to fight your wars and die 10,000 miles from home to keep your military/industrial complex funded after the have nots rebel on your take-it-for-granted asses.

So the income tax is a better system? Why?

No worries.

That is spoken from rank stupidity. George W. Bush spent ten times more on borrowed money than any collection of poor persons ever cost anybody. We caught on.....eat your heart out!!

You didn't answer the question did you cumquat?

No more income tax
No SS tax
No capital gains tax
No Medicare

No more paper work
No more IRS

Increase exports

No more tax evaders

That's my plan.

So the income tax is a better system? Why?

Just become a "have not" and cammmmpbellll will make sure the "haves" take care of you. There is no point whatsofuckingever in working your ass off.

Forum List

Back