Half Your Paycheck To The Government In 2013

Take a look at your fucking pay stub next payday, dumbass. Is half your pay being withheld?

Not even close. And then you get a huge chunk of what is withheld back come tax time.

Jesus, no wonder these assholes get away with lying. People believe the most amazing shit even when the evidence to the contrary is right in front of their faces.

Stop worshipping at the altar of false idols.

Income, payroll, and SS tax are not the only taxes.... State, county, local, gas, oil, property, sales, phone, restaurant, hotel, entertainment, soda, plastic bag, etc ALL taxes I pay on a regular basis.. when you add it up... look at all the taxes you pay on every bill, etc... I do pay over 50% of my income in taxation of some form or another.. and it is fucking ridiculous

It doesn't matter how high taxes are. obama's father said that taxes at 100% was fair, if the government provided equally for the people. What you lose paying taxes will be given back to you in benefits. If your taxes are too high to feed yourself and your family, the government will give you an EBT card. If you can't afford insurance, the government will give it to you. When so much of your salary goes to taxes that you cant rent or buy housing, the government will give that to you too.

No worries.

Better here than in Afghanistan and Iraq

01b-bush-vs-obama-spending.jpg

Bush-Obama-Deficits.JPG

More bullshit graphs from blogs and bullshit sources by the troll.. about as predictable as the sunrise

Take a look at your fucking pay stub next payday, dumbass. Is half your pay being withheld?

Not even close. And then you get a huge chunk of what is withheld back come tax time.

Jesus, no wonder these assholes get away with lying. People believe the most amazing shit even when the evidence to the contrary is right in front of their faces.

Income, payroll, and SS tax are not the only taxes.... State, county, local, gas, oil, property, sales, phone, restaurant, hotel, entertainment, soda, plastic bag, etc ALL taxes I pay on a regular basis.. when you add it up... look at all the taxes you pay on every bill, etc... I do pay over 50% of my income in taxation of some form or another.. and it is fucking ridiculous

Yeah I'd just sooner build all the roads, do all the policing, fire fighting, education, and war fighting myself.

Jesus is right, take a friggen chill pill...they weren't just talking about Federal income taxes..and don't bother responding to me again

Last edited:

No you don't.

Next time you do your taxes, pay attention to how much your deductions are. And make note of just how small the amount of tax you pay compared to what you earned is.

And the OP was talking strictly about federal and state income and payroll taxes, which is what my post was responding to.

If you are feeling poor, that is because your boss is not paying you enough.

Last edited:

Jesus is right, take a friggen chill pill...they weren't just talking about Federal income taxes..

He said to take a look at your paycheck, not just the federal income tax withholding portion of your check. You'll see FICA and your state income tax listed as well.

Jesus is right, take a friggen chill pill...they weren't just talking about Federal income taxes..

He said to take a look at your paycheck, not just the federal income tax withholding portion of your check. You'll see FICA and your state income tax listed as well.

OMG...no shit

Now we see the Stupid game begin to ramp up.

The OP was all about the PRESIDENT taking your money in taxes. Federal income tax and payroll taxes. Then a little bit of state income tax was tossed in in an attempt to make it sound like half your paycheck is going to state and federal income taxes.

This was a pathetic lie as anyone who takes five seconds to peruse their pay stub on payday knows.

Not only that, it does not take into account that a significant portion of your income is the untaxed benefits you receive from your employer.

And now, in order to keep the charade going, the piss drinkers bring up taxes which the President has nothing to do with. Sales tax? Plastic bag tax? Whatever the fuck that is. Property tax?

That shit is local and therefore a local problem.

Christ, you'd think Obama was omnipotent or something. You guys are turning him into some kind of Moloch-like character (I've been reading Leviticus lately).

Go see your boss. Negotiate a raise. That's what your real problem is.

Last edited:
Now we see the Stupid game begin to ramp up.

The OP was all about the PRESIDENT taking your money in taxes. Federal income tax and payroll taxes. Then a little bit of state income tax was tossed in in an attempt to make it sound like half your paycheck is going to state and federal income taxes.

This was a pathetic lie as anyone who takes five seconds to peruse their pay stub on payday knows.

Not only that, it does not take into account that a significant portion of your income is the untaxed benefits you receive from your employer.

And now, in order to keep the charade going, the piss drinkers bring up taxes which the President has nothing to do with. Sales tax? Plastic bag tax? Whatever the fuck that is. Property tax?

That shit is local and therefore a local problem.

Christ, you'd think Obama was omnipotent or something. You guys are turning him into some kind of Molech-like character.

Go see your boss. Negotiate a raise. That's what your real problem is.

oh, HE doesn't want to raise peoples taxes I guess..glad to hear that

Some :asshole: always has his hand on your wallet-local-state-federal -your fucked every time you take a dollar out of you pocket.....:piss2:

Obama is not a good President. I am in complete agreement on this.

It does not follow, though, that anyone who trashes Obama is good and wise and truthful.

There are many false idols, and while right wingers do not worship the one named Obama, they do worship liars and hypocrites that use their confirmation bias against them to acquire power from them.

Don't be a gullible fuck.

It does not follow, though, that anyone who trashes Obama is good and wise and truthful.

There are many false idols, and while right wingers do not worship the one named Obama, they do worship liars and hypocrites that use their confirmation bias against them to acquire power from them.

oh please, worship liars and hypocrites

Now count up how much of your paycheck came FROM taxes.

The money moves in both directions.

BUT, the people want MORE taxes, that's what they voted for

SNIP:
The president is convinced Americans need to pay more in taxes. Here's what he said yesterday.

“I think everybody out there understood that was an important debate and the majority of voters agreed with me. By the way, more voters agreed with me on this issue than voted for me! So we've got a clear majority of the American people who recognize if we're gonna be serious about deficit reduction we gotta do it in a balanced way."

But let me tell you, come January 1, you're probably not going to be happy with the amount of taxes you're paying. That's because it's not just Federal taxes that you pay.

A middle class taxpayer pays 25% percent of their income in Federal Income Tax. Sounds, ok?

Then there is the Federal Social Security and Medicare payroll tax of 13.3%. You pick up 5.65% while you're employer pays 7.65%. Add them up and that's 38.3% of middle class family incomes going to Uncle Sam. But we aren't done, not by a long shot.

According to the Tax Foundation, the average state's income tax rate on the middle class is 4.82%. Of course, some states have it and some don't, but we're taking an average here.

Now the total: 43.12% of middle class income to taxes.

Oh, and I almost forgot, unless congress makes a move, Federal Income taxes go to 28% for middle income folks next year as the Bush tax cuts expire.

all of it here
Read more: Half Your Paycheck To The Government In 2013 | Blog | The Willis Report with Gerri Willis | Fox Business

Fox Business??!!!

490.gif
490.gif
490.gif
490.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Y'all keep returning to the same wells to drink more piss.

Over and over and over. And you never get angry at them for lying to you or for misleading you.

That's worship.

Last edited:

Y'all keep returning to the same wells to drink more piss.

Over and over and over. And you never get angry at them for lying to you or for misleading you.

That's worship.

Really, when we do then we are accused of closing that big ole tent and wanting to throw the dear masters away..When do you get angry AT THEM?
the only time I've seen you pissed is at someone on this board

It doesn't matter how high taxes are. obama's father said that taxes at 100% was fair, if the government provided equally for the people. What you lose paying taxes will be given back to you in benefits. If your taxes are too high to feed yourself and your family, the government will give you an EBT card. If you can't afford insurance, the government will give it to you. When so much of your salary goes to taxes that you cant rent or buy housing, the government will give that to you too.

No worries.

Better here than in Afghanistan and Iraq

01b-bush-vs-obama-spending.jpg

Bush-Obama-Deficits.JPG

More bullshit graphs from blogs and bullshit sources by the troll.. about as predictable as the sunrise

Typical Rightie...still thinking of excuses for Obama kicking the shit out of Romulus instead of admitting defeat. I mean compared to the Bush/Gore fiasco in 2000 this was a major ass kicking.

Forum List

Back