Half Way There

83. "Record 157,288,000 Employed in July
(CNSNews.com) - The number of people employed in the United States hit a record 157,288,000 in July, according to the employment report released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

That was up 283,000 from the 157,005,000 employed in June."
Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

I notice ALL of your sources are foreign, fake or lying. Why is that, Cupcake? Why do you only quote liars, conspiracy theoriest and right wing loons?

CNS News - Media Bias/Fact Check

Birds of a feather, is my guess.

(CNSNews.com) - The number of people employed in the United States hit a record 157,288,000 in July, according to the employment report released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

I notice ALL of your sources are foreign, fake or lying. Why is that, Cupcake? Why do you only quote liars, conspiracy theoriest and right wing loons?

No one quoted you troll.

They're all true, and the best part is how painful they are to the indoctrinated dunces like you.

Here it is again....hope it still hurts.
United States Labor Force Statistics - Seasonally Adjusted

They're all true, and the best part is how painful they are to the indoctrinated dunces like you.

What is truly painful is that you think this statistic has any meaning whatsoever. You've linked to an article that in the troll media celebrating the obvious, and you're cheer leading a meaningless statistic.

The population of the United States has never been higher. Therefore, it follows that the number of people working has never been higher. The larger the population, the more workers there will be.

Since 2015, when Obama was President the record number of American workers set in 2007 was passed. Since that month in 2015, a new record has been set every single month thereafter. Each month since Obama was President, when the employment rate didn't fall, is the most number of workers in US history. Trump is still riding the coattails of the Obama ecoomy.

U.S.: Number of full-time workers 1990-2018 | Statista

So what exactly are you celebrating, Pumpkin?

What is truly painful is that you think this statistic has any meaning whatsoever. You've linked to an article that in the troll media celebrating the obvious, and you're cheer leading a meaningless statistic.

The population of the United States has never been higher. Therefore, it follows that the number of people working has never been higher. The larger the population, the more workers there will be.

Since 2015, when Obama was President the record number of American workers set in 2007 was passed. Since that month in 2015, a new record has been set every single month thereafter. Each month since Obama was President, when the employment rate didn't fall, is the most number of workers in US history. Trump is still riding the coattails of the Obama ecoomy.

U.S.: Number of full-time workers 1990-2018 | Statista

So what exactly are you celebrating, Pumpkin?

1. "What is truly painful is that you think this statistic has any meaning whatsoever."

See that key phrase...'you think'?
It is applicable to moi.....but not in any way to you.
That's what indoctrination does to you weak-mined folks.

2."The population of the United States has never been higher. Therefore, it follows that the number of people working has never been higher. The larger the population, the more workers there will be."
Wasn't the population growing when the Muslim guy was President?
Then why wasn't he able to do what Trump has done?

3. "So what exactly are you celebrating, Pumpkin?"
That should be 'Princess Pumpkin.'

I'm celebrating what every thinking person is: the amazing improvement under Trump that the Muslim guy wasn't capable or didn't care to, for Americans.

Here are the facts:

Obama did a terrible job with his Democrat policies:

"...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

...GDP growth decelerated in each of the last three quarters of 2016."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"
Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

Trump picked up and revitalized the economy:

"In short, there was no upward trajectory to the economy on anyone's radar when Trump took office.” Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

That's your cue for the usual Obamunist "is not, issssssss nooooootttttttttt!!!!!!!"

Death by 1000 cuts coming soon to America Shoes bags electronics clothing will all be going up in price thanks to AH's tariffs China can endure far more pain than we can and short term to them is 100 years Oh yes still don't know how they'll retaliate Boeing comes to mind AAPL too 10's of 1000's will be out of work and they'll still kiss trump butt Sick republicans

Death by 1000 cuts coming soon to America Shoes bags electronics clothing will all be going up in price thanks to AH's tariffs China can endure far more pain than we can and short term to them is 100 years Oh yes still don't know how they'll retaliate Boeing comes to mind AAPL too 10's of 1000's will be out of work and they'll still kiss trump butt Sick republicans

So you endorse the same pro-China plan as preceding Presidents, allow China to steal intellectual property and our secrets?

You must be a Democrat, huh?

So you endorse the same pro-China plan as preceding Presidents, allow China to steal intellectual property and our secrets?

Yes and I realize both countries must understand the other has something they want NOBODY wins a trade war and he's only hurting Americans with his tariffs already in place and those he threatens with The Art of the DEAL lol bet you believed that crapolla

Yes and I realize both countries must understand the other has something they want NOBODY wins a trade war and he's only hurting Americans with his tariffs already in place and those he threatens with The Art of the DEAL lol bet you believed that crapolla

"The United States Trade Representative, which led the seven-month investigation intoChina's intellectual property theft and made recommendations to the Trump administration, found that "Chinese theft of American IP currently costs between $225 billion and $600 billion annually."Mar 23, 2018
How much has the US lost from China's IP theft? - Business - CNN.com

https://money.cnn.com/2018/03/23/technology/china-us-trump...ip-theft/index.html

Still in favor of it, eddie?

Bottom line cupcake, is the post true or false?

Now, Marky.....you know very well that 'truth' is not a concept that has any moment for Leftists like DeadLizard.

"The United States Trade Representative, which led the seven-month investigation intoChina's intellectual property theft and made recommendations to the Trump administration, found that "Chinese theft of American IP currently costs between $225 billion and $600 billion annually."Mar 23, 2018

https://money.cnn.com/2018/03/23/technology/china-us-trump...ip-theft/index.html

NO and never was in favor of theft and if China thought we caught them stealing from us why wouldn't they quit it? Or don't they admit to stealing ? Meanwhile if Trump can't make a deal with them you can be first here to say hello to the Dem president...Meanwhile Ilost 6 digits again today Think any repub losing the same wouldn't be pissed at trump?

Opposition to Trump's dump tariff's is not an endorsement of the status quo. Did Trump try to negotiate BEFORE he slapped the tariff's on China? Did he do anything, or did he wake up to bad press about Stormy Daniels, and tweet that he was slapping tariff's on China.

I like Presidents who have a plan, who don't just fling shit at the wall and to see what happens, or because some bad poll numbers came out.

The statistic is true but you still haven’t told us why this matters so much to you, since it’s Obama’s record you’re celebrating.

NO and never was in favor of theft and if China thought we caught them stealing from us why wouldn't they quit it? Or don't they admit to stealing ? Meanwhile if Trump can't make a deal with them you can be first here to say hello to the Dem president...Meanwhile Ilost 6 digits again today Think any repub losing the same wouldn't be pissed at trump?

"... why wouldn't they quit it?"

Because folks like you want to stop the cop, Trump, from penalizing them.

"my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."
JFK....who'd be a Republican today.

Opposition to Trump's dump tariff's is not an endorsement of the status quo. Did Trump try to negotiate BEFORE he slapped the tariff's on China? Did he do anything, or did he wake up to bad press about Stormy Daniels, and tweet that he was slapping tariff's on China.

I like Presidents who have a plan, who don't just fling shit at the wall and to see what happens, or because some bad poll numbers came out.

The statistic is true but you still haven’t told us why this matters so much to you, since it’s Obama’s record you’re celebrating.

Yes, he did.

NEXT.

"... why wouldn't they quit it?"

Because folks like you want to stop the cop, Trump, from penalizing them.

"my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."
JFK....who'd be a Republican today.

I know you cons like to claim JFK as. Republican but JFK was much further to the left than Barrack Obama.

JFK conceived of Medicare although it took LBJ to pass it.

Here’s what JFK’s grandson has to say about that lie.

JFK’s grandson: Ted Cruz’s claim that JFK would be Republican today is ‘absurd’ | Boston.com

Forum List

Back