Half of this country needs to be sent to reeducation camps

I mean... it's obvious they can't be trusted making their own decisions. When given the choice between fixing America vs destroying America, they chose to destroy America. They need to be forcibly reeducated... as a gift from true Americans.

I mean look at them... they voted for Obama!

Waaahhhhhh!!! Poor little tea bagger pussy....crying like a little bitch!!! :lol:

Yes, of course, you unsophisticated, know-nothing tea bagger bumpkin...Romney was the obvious choice.

An out-of-touch elitist whose solution to our economic woes was lowering taxes on the rich to 25%....that'll fix our deficit problems!! After all, lowering taxes on the rich worked so well when Dubya was President!

And Russia is our greatest enemy, Romney is so correct about that! This empty-suit plutocrat is supremely qualified to be Commander-in-Chief.

47% of Americans are freeloaders, Romney is correct about that! How did the rest of us miss that???

Go sit in the corner, you fucking simpleton tea bagger idiot.

I'm a liberal making an impersonation to see the reactions it garners.

It's been interesting.

I mean... it's obvious they can't be trusted making their own decisions. When given the choice between fixing America vs destroying America, they chose to destroy America. They need to be forcibly reeducated... as a gift from true Americans.

Waaahhhhhh!!! Poor little tea bagger pussy....crying like a little bitch!!! :lol:

Yes, of course, you unsophisticated, know-nothing tea bagger bumpkin...Romney was the obvious choice.

An out-of-touch elitist whose solution to our economic woes was lowering taxes on the rich to 25%....that'll fix our deficit problems!! After all, lowering taxes on the rich worked so well when Dubya was President!

And Russia is our greatest enemy, Romney is so correct about that! This empty-suit plutocrat is supremely qualified to be Commander-in-Chief.

47% of Americans are freeloaders, Romney is correct about that! How did the rest of us miss that???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdQQjfDUBLY&feature=related]Funny Because It's Free, Fouad Mexican - Family Guy - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBztjzDr0fM&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Sarcasm - YouTube[/ame]

WOW dude. Scary shit. I am furious at America for Re-electing Obama, but if you tried to put those people in camps, I would be there fighting along side them.

Fascism Sucks.

Good. Glad to hear it.

Just rooting out individuals like bigrebnc above.
Dumb ass I tell you not too play with fire don't blame me as I watch your house burn and not give you aid.

I'm a liberal making an impersonation to see the reactions it garners.

It's been interesting.

yeah well you couldn't convince KerrywonOhio so your comedy routine sucks
stick with your day job

Did I say it was a comedy routine? Shit's not funny.

Forum List

Back