Half of this country needs to be sent to reeducation camps

I mean... it's obvious they can't be trusted making their own decisions. When given the choice between fixing America vs destroying America, they chose to destroy America. They need to be forcibly reeducated... as a gift from true Americans.

I mean look at them... they voted for Obama!

I agree those who voted for obama need to be rounded up and carted off. I really don't give a damn whats done with them

I don't think they can be re-educated...too far gone:lol:

I really don't care to re-educate them just ship them off.

You inhabit an alternate RW universe- your facts are all Pubcrappe, dupe. LOL Memorize sig.

I see your English still hasn't improved, you uneducated little punk.

Yes you can thank the Democrat supporting teacher's unions for that great use of the English language.

I wonder if he ever got far enough for that. I suspect that dropping out early and sniffing a lot of glue are at least as much to blame.

I mean... it's obvious they can't be trusted making their own decisions. When given the choice between fixing America vs destroying America, they chose to destroy America. They need to be forcibly reeducated... as a gift from true Americans.

Commie Cow

that's a fitting name

The day somone tries to force people into reeducation camps is the day our government finds out why the Japanese feared invading the mainland US.

And what would YOU personally do? I know you commies have trouble thinking of people as individuals, but give it a try. What would YOU do? Hmm? YOU, not 'Western civilization,' not dozens of nations whose histories YOU have nothing to do with, not historical leaders and inventors to whom YOU are as similar as an amoeba to Albert Einstein, not some nonsensical reference to a skin tone, but YOU personally and individually.

I think I know...

My, my, my so much hate and anger from the left on here after the Obama reelection either you guy's aren't that thrilled that Obama was reelected or your really heavily invested in hate I'm guessing it's the second.

I think they are just bitter because they really thought that they could jump up and claim a mandate and that the producers in the country would accept this and work harder for less. The layoffs in the last 48 hours have shown them that the producers are choosing not to be forced. They had counted on the right's love of country to carry their agenda and are finding that the right intends to practice "tough love". We still love our country but we know that it might have to hit the bottom before we can pick it back up.

Yes you can thank the Democrat supporting teacher's unions for that great use of the English language.

It's democratic, brainiac.

Either one can be used and when compared to the English I was referring to mine is a thousand times better.

Actually, Democrat would be the correct word. To use democratic changes the meaning of the sentence. The teacher's union supports Democrats. The teacher's union is not democratic.

Waaahhhhhh!!! Poor little tea bagger pussy....crying like a little bitch!!! :lol:

Yes, of course, you unsophisticated, know-nothing tea bagger bumpkin...Romney was the obvious choice.

An out-of-touch elitist whose solution to our economic woes was lowering taxes on the rich to 25%....that'll fix our deficit problems!! After all, lowering taxes on the rich worked so well when Dubya was President!

And Russia is our greatest enemy, Romney is so correct about that! This empty-suit plutocrat is supremely qualified to be Commander-in-Chief.

47% of Americans are freeloaders, Romney is correct about that! How did the rest of us miss that???

Go sit in the corner, you fucking simpleton tea bagger idiot.

WOW dude. Scary shit. I am furious at America for Re-electing Obama, but if you tried to put those people in camps, I would be there fighting along side them.

Fascism Sucks.

WOW dude. Scary shit. I am furious at America for Re-electing Obama, but if you tried to put those people in camps, I would be there fighting along side them.

Fascism Sucks.

I wouldn't and you would be foolish to even try. FUCK'EM let them reap what they have done.

Fascism Sucks.

Good. Glad to hear it.

Just rooting out individuals like bigrebnc above.

Waaahhhhhh!!! Poor little tea bagger pussy....crying like a little bitch!!! :lol:

Yes, of course, you unsophisticated, know-nothing tea bagger bumpkin...Romney was the obvious choice.

An out-of-touch elitist whose solution to our economic woes was lowering taxes on the rich to 25%....that'll fix our deficit problems!! After all, lowering taxes on the rich worked so well when Dubya was President!

And Russia is our greatest enemy, Romney is so correct about that! This empty-suit plutocrat is supremely qualified to be Commander-in-Chief.

47% of Americans are freeloaders, Romney is correct about that! How did the rest of us miss that???

Go sit in the corner, you fucking simpleton tea bagger idiot.

oh boy..
PopcornChair.gif

Forum List

Back