Half of Americans say Trump is victim of a 'witch hunt' as trust in Mueller erodes

One of the many things that partisan zombies just don't understand is that you can make a victim out of anyone if you try hard enough.

Making a victim out of this guy would be a monumental achievement, but it looks like the zombies are trying.

Easy there Mac, you’re not toeing that middle line very well with that statement...
Is such a thing easier than say.....the LefTarded media, LefTarded social media, LefTarded Hollyweird and LefTarded educators making a criminal out of someone they don’t like?
Funny how much you "don't see". My clear opinions are everywhere here, including in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, in which I disembowel a Regressive Lefty.

I have a left winger in another thread "not seeing" some pretty funny stuff right now, too.

Opposite sides of the same coin, you folks are. Maybe that's why you're so miserable.

Hey look, I simply pointed out that you forgot to point out the far more likely other side of the coin.
Yeah, wingers on both ends tell me that.
The GOP is on top with bvb the money, only dems are on the end of the food stamp line

One of the many things that partisan zombies just don't understand is that you can make a victim out of anyone if you try hard enough.

Making a victim out of this guy would be a monumental achievement, but it looks like the zombies are trying.

Easy there Mac, you’re not toeing that middle line very well with that statement...
Is such a thing easier than say.....the LefTarded media, LefTarded social media, LefTarded Hollyweird and LefTarded educators making a criminal out of someone they don’t like?
Funny how much you "don't see". My clear opinions are everywhere here, including in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, in which I disembowel a Regressive Lefty.

I have a left winger in another thread "not seeing" some pretty funny stuff right now, too.

Opposite sides of the same coin, you folks are. Maybe that's why you're so miserable.
Lol links prove nothing kid

Grow up
Oooh, struck a nerve.

Good.
Yea kid, if I provide a link that proves bigfoot, then bigfoot is real.

Get medical help, because that is nutty
:itsok:

Grow up
Oooh, struck a nerve.

Good.

Tell us again that internet links prove stuff

Then take your pills

Grow up
Oooh, struck a nerve.

Good.

Then take your pills
I don't know why you're so triggered.

My positions on the issues are in that link. That was my only point.

This is getting creepy.

Poll: Half of Americans say Trump is victim of a 'witch hunt' as trust in Mueller erodes

WASHINGTON – Amid signs that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference may be near its conclusion, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds that trust in Mueller has eroded and half of Americans agree with President Donald Trump's contention that he has been the victim of a "witch hunt."

Support for the House of Representatives to seriously consider impeaching the president has dropped since last October by 10 percentage points, to 28 percent.

Half of the American people are of below average intelligence.

Poll: Half of Americans say Trump is victim of a 'witch hunt' as trust in Mueller erodes

WASHINGTON – Amid signs that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference may be near its conclusion, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds that trust in Mueller has eroded and half of Americans agree with President Donald Trump's contention that he has been the victim of a "witch hunt."

Support for the House of Representatives to seriously consider impeaching the president has dropped since last October by 10 percentage points, to 28 percent.

Half of the American people are of below average intelligence.
^^^^^ Living proof!

Bullshit........But you're "correct" on one count.......Yes, with Trump it is hard to find "middle-ground"; on one side you have uneducated, CULT members (like you and your ilk) and on the other SANE Americans who just don't like charlatans and demagogues to fuck over our country.

Last edited:

Grow up
Oooh, struck a nerve.

Good.

Then take your pills
I don't know why you're so triggered.

My positions on the issues are in that link. That was my only point.

This is getting creepy.

OK I will explain, I could literally provide 1 million links proving that climate change is entirely caused by humans. All of these links are authored by morons. Then I could provide 1 million more links proving that climate change is normal and has been happening for 5 billion years. The links cancel each other out, they mean nothing. So when you demand a link as proof of anything, especially something political as proof, you are behaving like a small child who believes that the internet is real.

So grow up, the internet exist to make money, not to be factual

Bullshit........But you're "correct" on one count.......Yes, with Trump it is hard to find "middle-ground"; on one side you have uneducated, CULT members (like you and your ilk) and on the other SANE Americans who just don't like charlatans and demagogues to fuck over our country.

You know what’s odd...not one of you have been able to tell us how Trump is “fucking over our country” and when we show you all the things he’s done for all the right people..You pretend you don’t believe it. Twilight Zone shit!

Every Sane minded American knows, and every intelligence director appointed by Trump has said it is not a witch hunt. I think most people would love to see it concluded so we can move on.
ROFL! You must be joking. The Dims don't want it ever to end. Nadler is doing everything he can to drag it out.

No director of an intelligence agency is ever going to admit that his department is running witch hunt, even if he knows it is.
If it were a witch hunt then a pro trump director, like we have, would shut it down. Fact is there is weight behind mullers investigation which has yielded real results and y’all are just making noise

Every Sane minded American knows, and every intelligence director appointed by Trump has said it is not a witch hunt. I think most people would love to see it concluded so we can move on.
ROFL! You must be joking. The Dims don't want it ever to end. Nadler is doing everything he can to drag it out.

No director of an intelligence agency is ever going to admit that his department is running witch hunt, even if he knows it is.
If it were a witch hunt then a pro trump director, like we have, would shut it down. Fact is there is weight behind mullers investigation which has yielded real results and y’all are just making noise
"Director" of what? Who the fuck are you talking about?

Director of the fucking FBI. The AG and deputy AG and Acting AG. All republicans, all Trump guys all stand behind the investigation. Wake up!

You know what’s odd...not one of you have been able to tell us how Trump is “fucking over our country” and when we show you all the things he’s done for all the right people..You pretend you don’t believe it. Twilight Zone shit!

Because Trump has done crap.........You nitwits "praise" Trump for the low unemployment....while he inherited an economy under Obama that witness the unemployment rate go from GWB's 10.4% to 4.3%.......and cheer because Trump took it further down by half of a percentage.

The rest of the world is laughing at the orange clown and his moronic CULT that still "thinks" he is your savior.

Director of the fucking FBI. The AG and deputy AG and Acting AG. All republicans, all Trump guys all stand behind the investigation. Wake up!
Sessions was a spineless sap. Rosenstein is implicated in the coup. And Christopher Ray is another useless bureaucrat without a backbone.

Mueller is the one who is actually running the FBI and the DOJ. He has been for the last 2 years.

Sessions was a spineless sap. Rosenstein is implicated in the coup. And Christopher Ray is another useless bureaucrat without a backbone.

Mueller is the one who is actually running the FBI and the DOJ. He has been for the last 2 years.
Yeah you have a BS excuse for everything but the fact remains that these are all republicans and Trump selected guys. They have all seen the evidence behind the case which YOU haven’t. This makes them credible and you not credible. Bullshit us all you want but don’t pretend like you are fooling anybody. Calling them spineless because they don’t support your bias uninformed narrative doesn’t prove anything or carry any weight

yep just about 50% of Americans have been duped by the gigantic BS character assassination and misinformation GOP propaganda machine... And the cowardly MSM for that matter... Is there any chance you idiots can wait for the actual findings? Witch hunts would not have put half of trumps campaign staff in prison d u h.

And over 1/2 don't believe the short fingered vulgarian.
Take the number you want

Yeah you have a BS excuse for everything but the fact remains that these are all republicans and Trump selected guys. They have all seen the evidence behind the case which YOU haven’t. This makes them credible and you not credible. Bullshit us all you want but don’t pretend like you are fooling anybody. Calling them spineless because they don’t support your bias uninformed narrative doesn’t prove anything or carry any weight
Yeah, right. No one has seen the super secret evidence that Big Daddy Mueller is going to reveal at the last minute.

Pay attention here: you're saying that evidence no one has seen makes Mueller credible. That has to be one of the dumbest claims ever posted on this forum.

That argument is the sign of a moron who is complicit in the coup against against a lawfully elected president. No rational intelligent person takes it seriously. Talk about bullshit.

Mueller is a traitor and a dirtbag. Only the equally sleazy and dishonest defend him.

Yeah, right. No one has seen the super secret evidence that Big Daddy Mueller is going to reveal at the last minute.

Pay attention here: you're saying that evidence no one has seen makes Mueller credible. That has to be one of the dumbest claims ever posted on this forum.

That argument is the sign of a moron who is complicit in the coup against against a lawfully elected president. No rational intelligent person takes it seriously. Talk about bullshit.

Mueller is a traitor and a dirtbag. Only the equally sleazy and dishonest defend him.
Right off the bat you are wrong yet again. Many people have seen the evidence behind the investigation and of those that have seen it everybody except for Trump has acknowledged the validity of the investigation. Trump has all the reasons in the word to demean and discredit and distract. All his friends are getting thrown in prison and his own shady past is being brought to light.

Right off the bat you are wrong yet again. Many people have seen the evidence behind the investigation and of those that have seen it everybody except for Trump has acknowledged the validity of the investigation. Trump has all the reasons in the word to demean and discredit and distract. All his friends are getting thrown in prison and his own shady past is being brought to light.
Really? Then why don't you post this mystery evidence if it's public knowledge?

Yes, Trump does have has all the reasons in the word to demean and discredit this witch hunt. It's a witch hunt. Enough said.

Forum List

Back