Half of Americans say Trump is victim of a 'witch hunt' as trust in Mueller erodes

“President Trump has called the Special Counsel´s investigation a ‘witch hunt’ and said he´s been subjected to more investigations than previous presidents because of politics. Do you agree?”

The poll question. It is a true statement. Mr. Trump has indeed said this. He says lots of things.

Had the two questions been correctly phrased such as:

Do you believe Trump is the subject of a baseless witch hunt.

and

Has Trump been subjected to more investigations than any other president?

the results probably would have been somewhat different.
Thanks for pointing that out. Well said

Recycled tricks... it’s all Trump has got

gUvwa58.jpg

If Republicans are so convinced it's a witch hunt and there is nothing there, why do they keep trying to undermine the investigation?

That's exactly how the guilty act.

If they are so convinced Trump is innocent, wait until Mueller proves him innocent.

D10IZD4WoAUl0zz.jpg

Why Trump's Pam Bondi Scandal Isn't Going Away

New York AG investigating Trump donation to Florida AG Pam Bondi

Pam Bondi sought donation before nixing Trump University fraud case

"If Republicans are so convinced it's a witch hunt and there is nothing there, why do they keep trying to undermine the investigation?"

Because it's a witch hunt, you fucking dumbass. Do you normally endorse witch hunts?

Every Sane minded American knows, and every intelligence director appointed by Trump has said it is not a witch hunt. I think most people would love to see it concluded so we can move on.
ROFL! You must be joking. The Dims don't want it ever to end. Nadler is doing everything he can to drag it out.

No director of an intelligence agency is ever going to admit that his department is running witch hunt, even if he knows it is.

And Obozo hit 50% once then faded. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Here, educate your cult

Donald Trump’s net approval rating (the numerical difference between the president’s approval rating and his disapproval rating) is lower than any president in modern history.
/——/ True, according to the same polls that had Hildabeast winning in a landslide.

If Republicans are so convinced it's a witch hunt and there is nothing there, why do they keep trying to undermine the investigation?

That's exactly how the guilty act.

If they are so convinced Trump is innocent, wait until Mueller proves him innocent.

I

Why Trump's Pam Bondi Scandal Isn't Going Away

New York AG investigating Trump donation to Florida AG Pam Bondi

Pam Bondi sought donation before nixing Trump University fraud case
/——/ Why do we try to undermine the investigation? You haven’t grasped the concept of a witch hunt. If you’re falsely accused of a crime do you sit back and take it or fight back? Moron

Poll: Half of Americans say Trump is victim of a 'witch hunt' as trust in Mueller erodes

WASHINGTON – Amid signs that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference may be near its conclusion, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds that trust in Mueller has eroded and half of Americans agree with President Donald Trump's contention that he has been the victim of a "witch hunt."

Support for the House of Representatives to seriously consider impeaching the president has dropped since last October by 10 percentage points, to 28 percent.
/——/ Rush’s take: RUSH: This is a Suffolk/USA Today poll just out: Fifty percent of Americans agree that Mueller’s investigation is a witch hunt. Very few think that it is legit. In fact, Trump is tweeting “@MSNBC Very few think it is legit! We will soon find out?” Only 28% of Americans say they have a lot of trust in the Mueller investigation. The same USA Today poll finds that Fox News is the most trusted outlet in America, almost twice as trusted as CNN, and only 8% said they trust MSNBC — and yet, what’s the Drive-By Media trying to do?

HALF is an EXCELLENT number!!!
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
/——/ It destroys the democRATs narrative that the majority of Americans think there was Trump Russian collusion. And if the number moves up....
The democrats will have another MAJOR MELTDOWN in 2020.

They will be throwing rocks soon enough

And Obozo hit 50% once then faded. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Here, educate your cult

Donald Trump’s net approval rating (the numerical difference between the president’s approval rating and his disapproval rating) is lower than any president in modern history.
Trumps Presidential polls are way higher than Hillarie's though, aren't they

One of the many things that partisan zombies just don't understand is that you can make a victim out of anyone if you try hard enough.

Making a victim out of this guy would be a monumental achievement, but it looks like the zombies are trying.

Easy there Mac, you’re not toeing that middle line very well with that statement...
Is such a thing easier than say.....the LefTarded media, LefTarded social media, LefTarded Hollyweird and LefTarded educators making a criminal out of someone they don’t like?

“President Trump has called the Special Counsel´s investigation a ‘witch hunt’ and said he´s been subjected to more investigations than previous presidents because of politics. Do you agree?”

The poll question. It is a true statement. Mr. Trump has indeed said this. He says lots of things.

and

Trump isn’t the good kind of witch, like on bewitched. Trump is the kind of witch that’s like on the last which hunter.

One of the many things that partisan zombies just don't understand is that you can make a victim out of anyone if you try hard enough.

Making a victim out of this guy would be a monumental achievement, but it looks like the zombies are trying.

Easy there Mac, you’re not toeing that middle line very well with that statement...
Is such a thing easier than say.....the LefTarded media, LefTarded social media, LefTarded Hollyweird and LefTarded educators making a criminal out of someone they don’t like?
Funny how much you "don't see". My clear opinions are everywhere here, including in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, in which I disembowel a Regressive Lefty.

I have a left winger in another thread "not seeing" some pretty funny stuff right now, too.

Opposite sides of the same coin, you folks are. Maybe that's why you're so miserable.

and

Trump isn’t the good kind of witch, like on bewitched. Trump is the kind of witch that’s like on the last which hunter.
Which kind is Hillary who defends child rapist and aborted all of her husbands kids

Funny how much you "don't see". My clear opinions are everywhere here, including in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, in which I disembowel a Regressive Lefty.

I have a left winger in another thread "not seeing" some pretty funny stuff right now, too.

Opposite sides of the same coin, you folks are. Maybe that's why you're so miserable.
Lol links prove nothing kid

Grow up

Hey look, I simply pointed out that you forgot to point out the far more likely other side of the coin.

Grow up
Oooh, struck a nerve.

Good.

Hey look, I simply pointed out that you forgot to point out the far more likely other side of the coin.
Yeah, wingers on both ends tell me that.

Grow up
Oooh, struck a nerve.

Good.
Yea kid, if I provide a link that proves bigfoot, then bigfoot is real.

Get medical help, because that is nutty

Forum List

Back