Barr pushes back on Trump: This is Not a ‘Witch hunt’

Apparently you're the one with the fetish.
How do you figure that? I showed you a video of Joe Biden pinching an eight year old girl’s nipple. I guess you missed that. Maybe that’s because you’re a hack and a blithering idiot?

Trump was wrong when he said he always hires the best people.

It's not a witch hunt when your fellow Republicans, staffers and employees provide virtually ALL of the material and SWORN testimony being used AGAINST you.

Trump is mentally ill and his followers are rubes.
Who told you that?

How do you figure that? I showed you a video of Joe Biden pinching an eight year old girl’s nipple. I guess you missed that. Maybe that’s because you’re a hack and a blithering idiot?
No; you showed me a picture you're fantasizing about. You have massive issues.

But lets follow your crazy scheme. You're saying a girl is being molested. Clearly you're upset by this crime. What did the police say when you called them about it?

No; you showed me a picture you're fantasizing about. You have massive issues.

But let’s follow your crazy scheme. You're saying a girl is being molested. Clearly you're upset by this crime. What did the police say when you called them about it?
You are condoning Joe Biden pinching the nipple of an eight year old girl. The little girl obviously didn’t think it was no big deal like you do.

Nothing Billy the Bagman says has any importance to The Following since he ceased to be a loyal sycophant. His value to Don peaked when he completely mischaracterized Mueller's report with the fatuous "exonerated" comment. Since then Barr has slowly come to realize Trump is an existential threat to democracy.

Nothing Billy the Bagman says has any importance to The Following since he ceased to be a loyal sycophant. His value to Don peaked when he completely mischaracterized Mueller's report with the fatuous "exonerated" comment. Since then Barr has slowly come to realize Trump is an existential threat to democracy.
Barr did his job ( for the Republican Party… again) and now it time to move on

He did this shit for Bush the Greater in the 90s

Forum List

Back