"Half Negro"- really ? FFS

Give liberals enough time and they will always reveal their contempt for freedom and individual rights.
You do not understand the concept of free speech.

Oh really? Which one of us has expressed a desire to use the power of government to silence unpopular speech? Hmmm?
Your President tried to ban a book today.

Not true.

From what I hear many peoples are trashing that author, say he is a tabloid hack and also as I also comment even the New York Times is now trashing him, so the book should be flushed down the toilet and/or ignored.

Give liberals enough time and they will always reveal their contempt for freedom and individual rights.

Oh really? Which one of us has expressed a desire to use the power of government to silence unpopular speech? Hmmm?

Not true.

Some people like to make it up as they go. Doesn't have to be true ya know. ;)

Oy vey...

Boris-Johnson-with-EU-UK-Flags.jpg

^^^^ When a nation has a moron like him as Foreign Minister they should know they are fucked and Cucked, also May is a total Cuck, the British need another Margaret Thatcher if Thatcher was their leader they would not have got into a situation where their capital is majority Kebab and African with a Mayor who's a Paki Islamist. Also their opposition Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn is a Communist and pro-IRA and pro-Hamas and pro-Hezbollah, so they are totally fucked on all levels.
I fear your view of Thatcher is kinda confused.

article-1286784-0A0B5AE5000005DC-223_634x409.jpg

I think Margaret Thatcher was their best Prime Minister of the 20th Century, she did things that they needed like castrate their Marxist Trade Unions, she was also a British Patriot who loved her nation and did not want it dictated to by the EU Commission, not that I think all she did was a good idea eg. the Malvinas belong to Argentina, but she protected and defended her nation and the British peoples which is Rule 101 that a leader is trusted with. I'm a fan of Margaret Thatcher in general.
Thatcher destroyed the economy. Wow, how patriotic.

"In the 1970s, manufacturing accounted for 25 percent of the economy. Total employment in manufacturing fell from 7.1 million in 1979 to 4.5 million in 1992 and only 2.7 million in 2016, when it accounted for 10% of the economy."
Economy of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Oy vey...

^^^^ When a nation has a moron like him as Foreign Minister they should know they are fucked and Cucked, also May is a total Cuck, the British need another Margaret Thatcher if Thatcher was their leader they would not have got into a situation where their capital is majority Kebab and African with a Mayor who's a Paki Islamist. Also their opposition Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn is a Communist and pro-IRA and pro-Hamas and pro-Hezbollah, so they are totally fucked on all levels.

I think Margaret Thatcher was their best Prime Minister of the 20th Century, she did things that they needed like castrate their Marxist Trade Unions, she was also a British Patriot who loved her nation and did not want it dictated to by the EU Commission, not that I think all she did was a good idea eg. the Malvinas belong to Argentina, but she protected and defended her nation and the British peoples which is Rule 101 that a leader is trusted with. I'm a fan of Margaret Thatcher in general.

"In the 1970s, manufacturing accounted for 25 percent of the economy. Total employment in manufacturing fell from 7.1 million in 1979 to 4.5 million in 1992 and only 2.7 million in 2016, when it accounted for 10% of the economy."

Yes but also in the 1970s Britain was the sick man of Europe they were called and they were in the control of the Marxist Trade Unions and they had strikes all the time and Britain was crippled several times and was at a standstill and the below Winter of Discontent which was caused by the Marxist Trade Unions eventually brought their Government down and Margaret Thatcher was elected in a landslide because of this:

Winter of Discontent - Wikipedia

Not true.

Some people like to make it up as they go. Doesn't have to be true ya know. ;)

Now the author of the book is um trashing his own book.

The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true

upload_2018-1-5_20-14-28.png

^^^^ He looks weird and also he has no sartorial sense and look at the mess of that thing in his top pocket, men should have Pocket Squares they fold perfectly and fit correctly into that top pocket, his above is not a Pocket Square and is screwed up and stuck in his top pocket, his tie is of wool, should be a 100% silk tie, wool ties are not cool.

Why lie?

Because that's what the OP does. He's a dishonest and dishonorable person.

Why lie?

It's all he's had for some time now on here. Must be desperate for attention. :badgrin:

Oy vey...

Yes but also in the 1970s Britain was the sick man of Europe they were called and they were in the control of the Marxist Trade Unions and they had strikes all the time and Britain was crippled several times and was at a standstill and the below Winter of Discontent which was caused by the Marxist Trade Unions eventually brought their Government down and Margaret Thatcher was elected in a landslide because of this:

Trade unions are not always right but they are largely why we have widespread wealth today. I don´t care if those taking my rights call me nazi or marxist, the revolution is about to get rid of all of them.

Trade unions are not always right but they are largely why we have widespread wealth today. I don´t care if those taking my rights call me nazi or marxist, the revolution is about to get rid of all of them.

I think those British Trade Unions are different though, they are full on Marxist agitators.

Why lie?

It's all he's had for some time now on here. Must be desperate for attention. :badgrin:

Why lie?

Never been any different to my knowledge. I don't get it.

Why lie?

His boyfriend must not be giving him the attention he needs, if he'd lose some weight and shave off that Hitler facial hair he might get more attention from his boyfriend.

Why lie?

His boyfriend must not be giving him the attention he needs, if he'd lose some weight and shave off that Hitler facial hair he might get more attention from his boyfriend.

He likes the attention you give him. He needs a trip to Austria or another similar country where he can learn something besides how to lie about what goes in the world.

Why lie?

He likes the attention you give him. He needs a trip to Austria or another similar country where he can learn something besides how to lie about what goes in the world.

I think he has one of those Internet Crushes on me, I occupy so much space in his small head, he cannot resist me :smoke:

I think those British Trade Unions are different though, they are full on Marxist agitators.
I would say a social market economy does not need trade unions. Trade unions occur when the pay and the conditions are not proper.
Before blaming anyone, a look into is required. Is the company exploiting the people or are the people just pressing out more money with strike blackmailing?

Welcome to the world of AFD.
Boris Becker's son to press charges over AfD MP's 'clearly racist' tweet

Noah Becker, son of the German tennis star Boris Becker, plans to press charges against a deputy from a far-right party who called him a “little half-negro” on Twitter, the Bild newspaper has reported.

Another AFD slime caught twitting after a beer. These people are sub human scum and should be locked up.

Sub-human are Muslims who exploiting western welfare states, produce IQ 60 imbecile inbreeding new welfare parasites and performing stealth Jihad to conquer western countries.

A huge hypocrisy.

Lefts always called Negros as Negros.

blackpoliticalposter.jpg

The Ku Klux Klan were all Democrats, and if not for Republican Senators they would not have had that 1960s Civil Rights Bill passed as all Democrat Senators in the South voted against it.

The Leftists only want Blacks to vote for them to keep them on the Plantation and without a job on welfare, when American Blacks get a job often they begin voting Republican and that is of course not good for the Leftists.

Also Leftists are the racist they are obsessed with skin colour and obsessed with Race Baiting and Hillary who they worship is a total fucking racist and bigot, she made all the below disgusting comments and as you can see they are all sourced:

v2pT727.jpg

Forum List

Back