"Half Negro"- really ? FFS

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Welcome to the world of AFD.
Boris Becker's son to press charges over AfD MP's 'clearly racist' tweet

Noah Becker, son of the German tennis star Boris Becker, plans to press charges against a deputy from a far-right party who called him a “little half-negro” on Twitter, the Bild newspaper has reported.

Another AFD slime caught twitting after a beer. These people are sub human scum and should be locked up.

"Press charges"? "Locked up"?

This is what happens without a Constitution, specifically a Bill of Rights.

Last edited:
Must suck to not be an American. I can call my last President a "little half-negro" all I want to and nobody cares.

In fact, I can call him a "purple-lipped jug-eared Marxist rat bastard mulatto cocksucker whose mommie posed for nude pictures", and nobody will be banging down my door.

God bless the First Amendment. :biggrin:

Must suck to not be an American. I can call my last President a "little half-negro" all I want to and nobody cares.

In fact, I can call him a "purple-lipped jug-eared Marxist rat bastard mulatto cocksucker whose mommie posed for nude pictures", and nobody will be banging down my door.

And all I was going to say was who gives a shit Tommie?

Once again, Tainted Tommy reminds us Americans why we kicked the British out of our country more than two centuries ago.

We across the border are happy to give Political Asylum to any German citizen who is being Politically Persecuted by the Totalitarian Anti-German Merkel Regime. They can join us in a nation where they can tell it as it is and be fully supported and cheered on because we support them in everything we are at one with them.

In Germany telling it as it is is now a criminal offence, like Beatrix von Storch correctly tweeting that the police in Köln were protecting Muslim rape gangs which they did on January 1 2017. Now they are Tweeting in Arabic.

upload_2018-1-5_7-26-2.png

upload_2018-1-5_7-25-40.png

German police accuse politician of hate incitement over anti-Muslim tweet

The AfD are correct again, Boris Becker's son is half negro.

upload_2018-1-5_7-20-15.png

^^^^ Here he is now as an adult.

upload_2018-1-5_7-21-53.png

Last edited:
Once again, Tainted Tommy reminds us Americans why we kicked the British out of our country more than two centuries ago.

In Germany telling it as it is is now a criminal offence, like Beatrix von Storch correctly tweeting that the police in Köln were protecting Muslim rape gangs which they did on January 1 2017. Now they are Tweeting in Arabic:

View attachment 169747

View attachment 169746

German police accuse politician of hate incitement over anti-Muslim tweet

The AfD are correct again, Boris Becker's son is half negro.

View attachment 169744

^^^^ Here he is now as an adult.

View attachment 169745

Why do blacks thinks it's cool to rob the janitors closet steal a mop, dye it black and wear it as a wig?

Anyone

:wtf:

I dont believe that your constitution was framed to protect trash. I would be quite happy to forego my "right" to racially abuse a fellow citizen.
All normal people would do so.

I dont believe that your constitution was framed to protect trash......

Oh, yes it was. No surprise that you can't grasp the concept.

Nobody cares? Really? Millions of people care. Slimeballs like you a ought to be castrated.

I dont believe that your constitution was framed to protect trash. I would be quite happy to forego my "right" to racially abuse a fellow citizen.
All normal people would do so.
Weak minded racist Americans hide behind the Constitution in order to act out their disgusting bigotry. They are slime.

I dont believe that your constitution was framed to protect trash......

Oh, yes it was. No surprise that you can't grasp the concept.
Well it was framed by slave owners.

Nobody cares? Really? Millions of people care. Slimeballs like you a ought to be castrated.

That's a very European attitude toward free speech.

Forum List

Back