"Half Negro"- really ? FFS

Oy vey...

Boris-Johnson-with-EU-UK-Flags.jpg

^^^^ When a nation has a moron like him as Foreign Minister they should know they are fucked and Cucked, also May is a total Cuck, the British need another Margaret Thatcher if Thatcher was their leader they would not have got into a situation where their capital is majority Kebab and African with a Mayor who's a Paki Islamist. Also their opposition Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn is a Communist and pro-IRA and pro-Hamas and pro-Hezbollah, so they are totally fucked on all levels.
I fear your view of Thatcher is kinda confused.

article-1286784-0A0B5AE5000005DC-223_634x409.jpg

I think Margaret Thatcher was their best Prime Minister of the 20th Century, she did things that they needed like castrate their Marxist Trade Unions, she was also a British Patriot who loved her nation and did not want it dictated to by the EU Commission, not that I think all she did was a good idea eg. the Malvinas belong to Argentina, but she protected and defended her nation and the British peoples which is Rule 101 that a leader is trusted with. I'm a fan of Margaret Thatcher in general.

Eh, she also helped to advance leftism in her nation's education system.

BTW we have just stripped all benefits from residents children who live outside our nation, the next thing is we are going to strip voting rights for anyone who lives outside our nation and also we are going to make strict who can have an Absentee Ballot eg. you only have an Absentee Ballot if you are physically not able to vote eg. elderly, people in hospital.

The EU is going to say this is illegal, but we are a Sovereign nation so Fuck The EU. As the second wealthiest nation on this Continent and as a Net Contributor to the EU they need us more than we need them, it's not like we are Poland so they cannot fuck with us, well if they do we say bring it on we are ready for the fight.
Honey, nothing that happens in Austria is important.

^^^^ When a nation has a moron like him as Foreign Minister they should know they are fucked and Cucked, also May is a total Cuck, the British need another Margaret Thatcher if Thatcher was their leader they would not have got into a situation where their capital is majority Kebab and African with a Mayor who's a Paki Islamist. Also their opposition Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn is a Communist and pro-IRA and pro-Hamas and pro-Hezbollah, so they are totally fucked on all levels.

I think Margaret Thatcher was their best Prime Minister of the 20th Century, she did things that they needed like castrate their Marxist Trade Unions, she was also a British Patriot who loved her nation and did not want it dictated to by the EU Commission, not that I think all she did was a good idea eg. the Malvinas belong to Argentina, but she protected and defended her nation and the British peoples which is Rule 101 that a leader is trusted with. I'm a fan of Margaret Thatcher in general.

BTW we have just stripped all benefits from residents children who live outside our nation, the next thing is we are going to strip voting rights for anyone who lives outside our nation and also we are going to make strict who can have an Absentee Ballot eg. you only have an Absentee Ballot if you are physically not able to vote eg. elderly, people in hospital.

The EU is going to say this is illegal, but we are a Sovereign nation so Fuck The EU. As the second wealthiest nation on this Continent and as a Net Contributor to the EU they need us more than we need them, it's not like we are Poland so they cannot fuck with us, well if they do we say bring it on we are ready for the fight.

That is where you are wrong and you are nothing you have no power you are an insect, nobody gives a shit what you think considering you are 100% wrong about everything you comment and your ilk are dying on this Continent, we are forming a Patriotic Bloc that will deal in the Historical way with your Muslim vermin. If Britain wants to keep their Leftists okay, but the rest of this Continent are flushing the Left down the toilet where they belong.

Italy will join our European Patriotic movement next their election in March, they add to our growing list, the list of European nations with Right-Wing Governments of Conservative Conservatives mix in with Populist Nationalists is this far: my nation, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Croatia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia we would like to add Italy to this. The Left is dying on this Continent, the Right is healthy and getting stronger each day.

That is where you are wrong and you are nothing you have no power you are an insect, nobody gives a shit what you think considering you are 100% wrong about everything you comment and your ilk are dying on this Continent, we are forming a Patriotic Bloc that will deal in the Historical way with your Muslim vermin. If Britain wants to keep their Leftists okay, but the rest of this Continent are flushing the Left down the toilet where they belong.

Italy will join our European Patriotic movement next their election in March, they add to our growing list, the list of European nations with Right-Wing Governments of Conservative Conservatives mix in with Populist Nationalists is this far: my nation, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Croatia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia we would like to add Italy to this. The Left is dying on this Continent, the Right is healthy and getting stronger each day.
Dream on cariad.

The modern fascists use the same language as Hitler so they obviously have a problem with stopping hate speech. Check out Bob's thoughts on gay people. Straight out of the Nazi handbook. Hitler would be purring. Lucy's views on people of colour are displayed on this thread. Thankfully they are just a loony minority and we can laugh at their idiocy.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

"Lucy's views on people of colour are displayed on this thread. Thankfully they are just a loony minority and we can laugh at their idiocy."

Tommy does not represent European views, Tommy hates his own nation, as traitors do, he represents the views of the Submitted to Islam Cucks like the British, the French and Leftist Extremists in general.

We are getting the last laugh on your ilk. We are on the rise now and are unstoppable, even the EU Commission has closed the mouth on criticising us, they know the deal.

We are not a minority, in Mitteleuropa we are a majority, in shit holes like Britainstan even you are a minority and your ilk have no power. In Mitteleuropa we have power and are now forming Governments from this nation to Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Croatia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania and Poland, what is forming is a split to be the West Cucked and Pro-Islam and pro-Multiculturalism shit and the East Patriotic and not Cucked and anti-Islam and anti-Multiculturalism, and when we have fully formed we will show you what we are going to do about the crowd who do not belong on this Continent, we also do not care if Britain falls off the map the same with France, fuck the British and fuck the French they have welcomed the Islamic savages into their nations to breed like the vermin they are and within 40 years the Islamic savages will be their majority populations.
Fuck you and your nazi state.

You might laugh but we will get the last laugh when your POS are in the ground.

Dream on cariad.

Not a dream it is actual reality, ALL of those Governments ARE reality, it HAS happened and there is more to come, we realise morons like you live in your Leftist Fantasy Bubble, nobody cares what you think, you are nothing you have no power you never will have any power, you are an insect, now go and spread your buttocks for your next Muslim boyfriends.

Give liberals enough time and they will always reveal their contempt for freedom and individual rights.
You do not understand the concept of free speech.

Oh really? Which one of us has expressed a desire to use the power of government to silence unpopular speech? Hmmm?
Your President tried to ban a book today.

There is a thread I think in Current Events this where the Leftist New York Times even now condemning the author of that book and trashing him, if even the New York Times is trashing the author it illustrates again that The Donald is correct.

You need to get real. All of those countries rely on exporting labour to the richer countries in the EU. Poland especially. They will behave in a civilised manner and reject your frothing loons.

You need to get real. All of those countries rely on exporting labour to the richer countries in the EU. Poland especially. They will behave in a civilised manner and reject your frothing loons.

You need to get real, again everything you comment is always shown to be wrong so you have no idea what you even are posting about in general. 99% that I have commented that was and is to happen on this Continent is now happening, logic dictated that this would be the result and it is. Also nations can and have recovered from economic problems, so no amount of EU Commission bullying will make the Polands give in, nations can recover from economic problems they cannot recover from Population Replacement via mass immigration x breeding levels = being outbred by non-natives, once the non-natives are a majority in a nation there is no recovery from that to give that nation back to the native population.

You might be a traitor and want Britain to be 70% Paki and whatever other Muslim and African, but half of this Continent are Patriots who will fight to preserve Culture and Heritage for our future generations.

You should just concentrate on your own nation and stop putting your nose in other nations business, most of the time you are ignorant and uneducated about what you even comment, yesterday again you post a thread trashing the Americans for their gun laws they have a Second Amendment that means by law they are allowed those guns and the NRA are a recognised and not an illegal organisation and what happens in America is not your business, as you are so Anti-American it is even bizarro why you are posting on an American hosted forum.

Must suck to not be an American. I can call my last President a "little half-negro" all I want to and nobody cares.

In fact, I can call him a "purple-lipped jug-eared Marxist rat bastard mulatto cocksucker whose mommie posed for nude pictures", and nobody will be banging down my door.

God bless the First Amendment. :biggrin:
I dont believe that your constitution was framed to protect trash. I would be quite happy to forego my "right" to racially abuse a fellow citizen.
All normal people would do so.
Weak minded racist Americans hide behind the Constitution in order to act out their disgusting bigotry. They are slime.

Actually it is the weak minded people who demand that everyone think like they do, and wish harm on those who don't.

Once again, Tainted Tommy reminds us Americans why we kicked the British out of our country more than two centuries ago.

We across the border are happy to give Political Asylum to any German citizen who is being Politically Persecuted by the Totalitarian Anti-German Merkel Regime. They can join us in a nation where they can tell it as it is and be fully supported and cheered on because we support them in everything we are at one with them.

In Germany telling it as it is is now a criminal offence, like Beatrix von Storch correctly tweeting that the police in Köln were protecting Muslim rape gangs which they did on January 1 2017. Now they are Tweeting in Arabic.

View attachment 169747

View attachment 169746

German police accuse politician of hate incitement over anti-Muslim tweet

The AfD are correct again, Boris Becker's son is half negro.

View attachment 169744

^^^^ Here he is now as an adult.

View attachment 169745

And WHY is this important? That AfD is correct? Isn't it more important that the member is fixated on race? It's not a crime to point such things out. But it becomes a problem when it becomes a feature or fixation of that party.

BOTH US Brand Name parties accuse each other of racism. No party on EARTH more fixated on what DIVIDES us than the US Demo Party. But -- nobody ever scores a direct punch. It's all depends on WHO --- is bringing shit up like religion, race, culture ---- WAY too often to be benign... :cool:

Must suck to not be an American. I can call my last President a "little half-negro" all I want to and nobody cares.

In fact, I can call him a "purple-lipped jug-eared Marxist rat bastard mulatto cocksucker whose mommie posed for nude pictures", and nobody will be banging down my door.

God bless the First Amendment. :biggrin:
I dont believe that your constitution was framed to protect trash. I would be quite happy to forego my "right" to racially abuse a fellow citizen.
All normal people would do so.
Weak minded racist Americans hide behind the Constitution in order to act out their disgusting bigotry. They are slime.

Actually it is the weak minded people who demand that everyone think like they do, and wish harm on those who don't.

The same weak minded people also would like to trash your Constitution especially the First and Second Amendments, these people have no respect for anything, they are Social Vandals.

Which half? Left or right?

Let_That_Be_Your_Last_Battlefield-e1469044931560.jpg

One of my favorite episodes. I figured it out early into the episode while stoned and everybody hated me for ruining the suspense..

What programme is this an episode from?

Original TV StarTrek series. This was a GREAT example of the social commentary built-into the stories. I don't think even writers anticipated that "being 1/2" white or black would STILL be a thing 50 yrs later... But here we are -- Thanks to our Euro buds and their far less diverse living conditions..

One of my favorite episodes. I figured it out early into the episode while stoned and everybody hated me for ruining the suspense..

Original TV StarTrek series. This was a GREAT example of the social commentary built-into the stories. I don't think even writers anticipated that "being 1/2" white or black would STILL be a thing 50 yrs later... But here we are -- Thanks to our Euro buds and their far less diverse living conditions..

Was Kirk and Spock in the original?

"Thanks to our Euro buds and their far less diverse living conditions.."

Lol don't say we never gave you anything :funnyface:

The original Star Trek. "Let That Be your Last Battlefield" is the name of the episode.

Yeah, I'm a Trekkie....:funnyface:

I have never seen a full episode of any "Star Trek", I myself like the original "Star Wars" only because I love Darth Vader.

1u90qk.jpg

9219fffad44a812db0683534f49e681b--darth-vader-meme-straight-outta.jpg

Forum List

Back