Half, but all Hot

Pretty girl but far from being the best looking half Black half japanese woman I have seen.

JAPAN.jpg

Another racist troll making a fool of himself ^^^^^

She isn't bad looking for a negress, but compare her to a pure Japanese woman, no contest the pure jap girl wins.

pictures_4ever_eu__anime_girl_171570_by_maylii-d6ab9s5.jpg

She isn't bad looking for a negress, but compare her to a pure Japanese woman, no contest the pure jap girl wins.

Thats not a Japanese girl. Thats a drawing idiot. Obviously you were wrong. The one with the Black genes won.the contest. Black makes everything look good.
She is real I checked into it. Japs are better looking, they are the asian master race. Deal with it.

Thats not a Japanese girl. Thats a drawing idiot. Obviously you were wrong. The one with the Black genes won.the contest. Black makes everything look good.
She is real I checked into it. Japs are better looking, they are the asian master race. Deal with it.
I bet you think your blowup doll is real too? Whats a Jap? Japanese people are part Black dummy.

I bet you think your blowup doll is real too? Whats a Jap? Japanese people are part Black dummy.
You are the only one with blow up dolls, unfortunately that is all too real for you. Your just jealous of this great Japanese beauty because you wish you could be her and you cant. Saying a black person can be Japanese is like saying up is down and left is right. It is the total opposite of reality

Forum List

Back