Halal supermarket - Sell Alcohol & Pork or Face Closure

What's nice about living in the States.

There's something for everyone. Kosher sections in the supermarket.
Hebrew National makes great beef sausages and Mogen David makes sweet kosher wine.

My typical Holy Thursday feast is lamb, herbs, fried unleavened flour tortillas, and kosher wine.

Then I fast for 3 days until Easter Sunday afternoon.

It is a Jesuit fast.

And I am thankful that we have a Jesuit Pope finally after 2000 years.

Even he can spot a con artist (Trump) when he sees one.

I eat Hebrew Nationals when I feel like sausages.

Seems they are not catering to all the locals and it is a local authority owned premises and the store breaches French Republican principles, so fairy nuff.

Sell alcohol and pork or we will shut you down, French town tells halal supermarket
104611532_A_photo_taken_on_August_2_2016_shows_the_entrance_of_a_halal_butchery_in_Lille_northerWORLD-large_trans++ZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U.jpg

A halal supermarket in a Paris suburb has been told it must sell pork and alcoholCREDIT: PHILIPPE HUGUEN/AFP/GETTY
4 AUGUST 2016 • 7:03PM

Ahalal supermarket in a Paris suburb has been told by local authorities it must start selling alcohol and pork or else it will be shut down.

Good Price discount mini-market in Colombes has been told by the local housing authority, from which it rents its premises, that it has not followed the conditions on the lease that stipulate that the shop must act as a "general food store."

The authority argues that all members of the local community are not being served properly if there are no alcohol or pork products in the Good Price store, which is run as a franchise and which last year replaced another small supermarket.

“The mayor of Colombes, Nicole Goueta, went there herself and asked the owner to diversify the range of products by adding alcohol and non-halal meats,” the mayor’s chief of staff, Jérôme Besnard, told The Telegraph.

He said locals, particularly older residents, had complained that they could no longer get the full range of products at Good Price, which replaced a regular supermarket, and had to travel some distance now to do their shopping.

“We want a social mix. We don’t want any area that is only Muslim or any area where there are no Muslims,” Mr Besnard said, adding that the town’s reaction would have been the same had a kosher shop opened on that spot.

The Colombes housing authority argues that the store breaches French republican principles by prioritising a certain group within society rather than catering to all categories.

It has taken legal action to bring an end to the lease which would normally run until 2019. The case goes to court in October....

Sell alcohol and pork or we will shut you down, French town tells halal supermarket
The very purest alcohol is vodka.

No problem there.

But what about all the other Jewish butcher shops? Must they also offer pork too?

Or just this one in this neighborhood?

The Jews and Arabs are paranoid regarding pigs.

Pork is good food. Ham, bacon, and chops are delicious.

But since Moses did not like pork, Jews and Arabs are not supposed to indulge in it.
I believe they had problems preserving pork back then. Made it illegal to eat it because it made people sick. Probably before they figured out they could salt it.

Seems they are not catering to all the locals and it is a local authority owned premises and the store breaches French Republican principles, so fairy nuff.

104611532_A_photo_taken_on_August_2_2016_shows_the_entrance_of_a_halal_butchery_in_Lille_northerWORLD-large_trans++ZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U.jpg

A halal supermarket in a Paris suburb has been told it must sell pork and alcoholCREDIT: PHILIPPE HUGUEN/AFP/GETTY

Ahalal supermarket in a Paris suburb has been told by local authorities it must start selling alcohol and pork or else it will be shut down.

Good Price discount mini-market in Colombes has been told by the local housing authority, from which it rents its premises, that it has not followed the conditions on the lease that stipulate that the shop must act as a "general food store."

The authority argues that all members of the local community are not being served properly if there are no alcohol or pork products in the Good Price store, which is run as a franchise and which last year replaced another small supermarket.

“The mayor of Colombes, Nicole Goueta, went there herself and asked the owner to diversify the range of products by adding alcohol and non-halal meats,” the mayor’s chief of staff, Jérôme Besnard, told The Telegraph.

He said locals, particularly older residents, had complained that they could no longer get the full range of products at Good Price, which replaced a regular supermarket, and had to travel some distance now to do their shopping.

“We want a social mix. We don’t want any area that is only Muslim or any area where there are no Muslims,” Mr Besnard said, adding that the town’s reaction would have been the same had a kosher shop opened on that spot.

The Colombes housing authority argues that the store breaches French republican principles by prioritising a certain group within society rather than catering to all categories.

It has taken legal action to bring an end to the lease which would normally run until 2019. The case goes to court in October....

No problem there.

But what about all the other Jewish butcher shops? Must they also offer pork too?

But since Moses did not like pork, Jews and Arabs are not supposed to indulge in it.

Moses did not like pork?

Have you read the Torah?
Sweetie pie I have read the torah (and the rest of the tenakh) in Hebrew and in English, yes.

My conclusion is simply that Moses did not seem to like pork, lobster, octopodi, eel, snake, rabbit, or squirrel.

So he worked that into the rules.

No other logical conclusion.
The logical conclusion is the ability to store meat to eat on another day.

No problem there.

I believe they had problems preserving pork back then. Made it illegal to eat it because it made people sick. Probably before they figured out they could salt it.
Salt it, smoke it, yum !!!

Works even for rat meat, like I said. Chinese girls taught me.

No problem there.

Moses did not like pork?

Have you read the Torah?
Sweetie pie I have read the torah (and the rest of the tenakh) in Hebrew and in English, yes.

My conclusion is simply that Moses did not seem to like pork, lobster, octopodi, eel, snake, rabbit, or squirrel.

So he worked that into the rules.

No other logical conclusion.
The logical conclusion is the ability to store meat to eat on another day.
You can salt anything and smoke anything and it will keep for months that way.

Moses did not have time.

What's nice about living in the States.

There's something for everyone. Kosher sections in the supermarket.
Hebrew National makes great beef sausages and Mogen David makes sweet kosher wine.

My typical Holy Thursday feast is lamb, herbs, fried unleavened flour tortillas, and kosher wine.

Then I fast for 3 days until Easter Sunday afternoon.

It is a Jesuit fast.

And I am thankful that we have a Jesuit Pope finally after 2000 years.

Even he can spot a con artist (Trump) when he sees one.

I eat Hebrew Nationals when I feel like sausages.
Sausages are good travel food.

I like them on camping trips.

The Italians came up with numerous recipes for their seafaring sailors like Columbus (Christoforo Colombo).

The end?

Are you sure?
Such a precocious sweetie pie you are you are indeed.

Not really the end, no.

Joshua did a great job of carrying on the innovations that Moses invented.

First of all, these Hebrews became one of the world's first special forces. They never lost a battle.

Second, Moses' many rules to change them from Egyptian corruption created a new form of clean living -- murders and manslaughters were both considered crimes & wife swapping (called adultery by the English translators) was taboo & as was theft & lying under oath or just lying in general & jealousy was forbidden & you had to devote a day to remembrance of YHVH the new God whom Moses introduced & you could not mention YHVH's name lightly & if you became juvenile delinquent the clan would stone you for it. Bestiality and homosexuality and other Arab and Egyptian habits were made illegal too.

To write all these new rules down Moses invented a new type of writing which he called The Alef Bayt. When the Phoenicians and Greeks heard about it they passed it on to the rest of the Mediterranean world, slightly improved, with vowels in addition.

I remember as a child learning that A was for apple and B is for ball.

But A is really for Alef the gluttoral stop for the first letter of the name of God in Hebrew and B is really for Bayt which is a 2 room cottage or home.

Joshua lied, and told us that Moses died around Mt. Nebo. I don't believe it.

I believe Moses went back to Midian and his lovely wives and they went back to fokking all night long baby just as before when the spontaneously combusting talking bushes stole Moses away to free the 600 clans of Hebrew slaves.

Today the Jews are a living reminder of the brilliance of Moses.

Last edited:
And the Arabs are a living reminder of goat fokking and camel fokking and male/female grab-azz homosexuality before marriage.

Last edited:
The end?

Are you sure?

Not really the end, no.

First of all, these Hebrews became one of the world's first special forces. They never lost a battle.

Second, Moses' many rules to change them from Egyptian corruption created a new form of clean living -- murders and manslaughters were both considered crimes & wife swapping (called adultery by the English translators) was taboo & as was theft & lying under oath or just lying in general & jealousy was forbidden & you had to devote a day to remembrance of YHVH the new God whom Moses introduced & you could not mention YHVH's name lightly & if you became juvenile delinquent the clan would stone you for it. Bestiality and homosexuality and other Arab and Egyptian habits were made illegal too.

To write all these new rules down Moses invented a new type of writing which he called The Alef Bayt. When the Phoenicians and Greeks heard about it they passed it on to the rest of the Mediterranean world, slightly improved, with vowels in addition.

But A is really for Alef the gluttoral stop for the first letter of the name of God in Hebrew and B is really for Bayt which is a 2 room cottage or home.

I believe Moses went back to Midian and his lovely wives and they went back to fokking all night long baby just as before when the spontaneously combusting talking bushes stole Moses away to free the 600 clans of Hebrew slaves.

Thanks for telling me.

The end?

Are you sure?

Not really the end, no.

Thanks for telling me.
Anytime!

You should hear my version of what really happened in the Garden Of Eden with Eve and the Snake.

:D

I can imagine.

Mindful , you don't seem to be troubled about my conclusion that Joshua lied about Mt Nebo.

How come ?!

Last edited:
How is that fucking hypocrisy, Pot Head? Explain yourself. And don't just beg stupidity this time.

Yeah, forcing those hated Christians to bake cakes for lesbians is really good, but forcing a beloved Muslim to sell pork is really bad...

:eusa_whistle:

You morons keep falling straight into the same trap and yet never learn.

Very well -- here we go:

----- Link?

I win again. :rock:

You're fucking retarded.

You should give up huffing Easy-Off.

Sweet Cakes by Melissa files appeal in Oregon gay wedding cake case

How is that fucking hypocrisy, Pot Head? Explain yourself. And don't just beg stupidity this time.

Yeah, forcing those hated Christians to bake cakes for lesbians is really good, but forcing a beloved Muslim to sell pork is really bad...

:eusa_whistle:

You morons keep falling straight into the same trap and yet never learn.

Very well -- here we go:

----- Link?

I win again. :rock:

You're fucking retarded.

You should give up huffing Easy-Off.

Sweet Cakes by Melissa files appeal in Oregon gay wedding cake case
Back to Lesbian wedding cakes again huh?

I thought we were talking about kosher meats ??

I'm not sure what to think of it, on one hand when you are in a muslim country you need to follow islamic law, they even forbid bibles and christian names, so the muslims here I dont want them to feel to comfortable with islamic law, but on the other hand there are the jews and they have kosher shops and they slaughter ritually too and they have stricter food laws then muslims, and no one complains about jews.

France isn't really a Muslim country - yet.

Council property it may be -- it's not a council business.

Was Sweet Cakes a court business, Comrade Hypocrite? :dunno:

It would be one thing to order a business to NOT sell something --- guns, alcohol, pornography, drugs, tobacco --- this is an outside official entity trying to tell a business what TO DO. Yuge difference.

Like bake a cake, Comrade Hypocrite?

Suppose they decided the community needed a bar? A porno store? A brothel? No, I don't think the State gets to dictate how you choose to run your business to the point of forcing you to carry merchandise you're not there to carry.

Unless it's baking cakes for those preferred by the party, Comrade Hypocrite. :thup:

If the community thinks they're not getting enough wine or pork -- let somebody open a facility to do that.

Suppose you opened a restaurant with the specific aim of catering (no pun intended) to vegetarians. Should the State (or landlord) -- who have nothing whatsoever to do with the running of your business -- be allowed to come stomping in and demand you serve dead cow?

Or imaging a Chiristian bakery (we HATEZ THEM PRECIOUS) and the state come stomping in and dmanding you bake gay cakes, eh Comrade Hypocrite?

Forum List

Back