Hacks that will save you time and money in the coming recession...

Here's mine. Of course I use concentrate coolant because it's much cheaper than premix and I can mix other than 50/50. I'm sure many of you do the same...that's not the hack...but if you don't use concentrate and want to...always mix it with distilled water ($1 at Walmart)...never tap water.

Because I use concentrate I always have some empties around. When I need to soak a part or just need a tray for painting...I split one apart...clean it up and use it.

You COULD split it into two trays if you are careful...but I just do one and keep the lid and neck intact for pouring out the liquid back into the paint can...or in this case my custom Evapo-rust container...and use the other side as a lid...
IMG_20220607_133437809_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20220607_133447738~2.jpg

Last edited:
Kill all your neighbors, and establish a cult of followers, with you being the leader. Go from town to town, killing, raping and pillaging. Make the nation fear you. Make cities and towns pay you so that you don't go and kill everyone. Take the money and kill anyway, because you're a villain. Become concerned that some of your cult members may be plotting against you. Have your trusted friends purge your own cult. Cult dissects into another branch of cult, and makes war against your own. Fight former members of your cult. Win fight. Continue murdering, raping and pillaging, and become paranoid about a second uprising in your cult. Become inconsolable. Commit suicide. Your trusted second in command is now the cult leader, and will repeat the process.

Kill all your neighbors, and establish a cult of followers, with you being the leader. Go from town to town, killing, raping and pillaging. Make the nation fear you. Make cities and towns pay you so that you don't go and kill everyone. Take the money and kill anyway, because you're a villain. Become concerned that some of your cult members may be plotting against you. Have your trusted friends purge your own cult. Cult dissects into another branch of cult, and makes war against your own. Fight former members of your cult. Win fight. Continue murdering, raping and pillaging, and become paranoid about a second uprising in your cult. Become inconsolable. Commit suicide. Your trusted second in command is now the cult leader, and will repeat the process.
Sounds like a real time sink.

This is the best hack I know of for saving time and money.

Gets me right to the front of the line everytime and right out the door!

Solves every argument.

Settles any dispute with a hostile prog. Satisfaction guaranteed.

See the source image

Forum List

Back