HA!!! I told you so....

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
Consumer borrowing unexpectedly rises!!!!
The Federal Reserve reported that consumer borrowing rose by $1.95 billion in March, better than the $3.85 billion drop that economists had expected.

Is getting into tens of thousands of dollars in debt the cure for our ailing economy? Apparently so according to the Fed...the cycle continues....

The Federal Reserve reported that consumer borrowing rose by $1.95 billion in March, better than the $3.85 billion drop that economists had expected.
Is getting into tens of thousands of dollars in debt the cure for our ailing economy? Apparently so according to the Fed...the cycle continues....

What the hell are these guys getting paid for? Certainly not their expertise. Everything is "unexpected" with them. They dumped billions in funny money into the economy to spur consumer borrowing and spending then are "surprised" when it takes place.

Do they count mortgages in that? Car loans?

Car loans yes...mortgages no. Revolving credit accounts.

Yes it would be nice if Americans would not borrow so much money, buy so much crap, and spend beyond their means.

Unfortunately you have a massive force of multi-billion dollar enterprises taking the other side of that argument, because it's in their interests to get Americans to do the opposite.

Yes it would be nice if Americans would not borrow so much money, buy so much crap, and spend beyond their means.

Unfortunately you have a massive force of multi-billion dollar enterprises taking the other side of that argument, because it's in their interests to get Americans to do the opposite.

I would rather see Americans save money than borrow it. Buying things on credit and borrowing from unscrupulous lenders is what got us into trouble...we don't need to see a repeat of this crisis again do we?

I would rather see Americans save money than borrow it. Buying things on credit and borrowing from unscrupulous lenders is what got us into trouble...we don't need to see a repeat of this crisis again do we?

They see Barry and the D's spending money they don't have, so it seems logical to them that they can do it too...

Barry buys healthscare reform we can't afford and the consumer buys the 60 inch flatscreen they can't afford...

Consumer borrowing posts unexpected rise in March - Forbes.com
The strength came from a big 3.9 percent jump in nonrevolving credit, the category that includes auto loans. Revolving credit, which covers credit card debt, actually fell by 4.5 percent, the 18th consecutive decline.

^Try actually digesting what you read rather than ASSUMING you know it all.

The strength came from a big 3.9 percent jump in nonrevolving credit, the category that includes auto loans. Revolving credit, which covers credit card debt, actually fell by 4.5 percent, the 18th consecutive decline.

Thank you for posting a different source...try acting like a sensible person instead of a stuck up tree hugging bitch.

YES!!! So-called big ticket items, and new mortgages (new housing also is up). But do these clowns get that? Apparently they also don't get that if spending doesn't increase, tax revenues into state coffers will remain flat as well. The only part PeePee got right was using the word "cycle," because that's what it is.

Thank you for posting a different source...try acting like a sensible person instead of a stuck up tree hugging bitch.

"Tree hugging"?? Where'd that come from? Do you wish to add some environmental issue in your stupid thread?

Also, I posted a source, not a "different one," since you didn't post any at all.

Last edited:

"Tree hugging"?? Where'd that come from? Do you wish to add some environmental issue in your stupid thread?

Also, I posted a source, not a "different one," since you didn't post any at all.

Look ... if you want to parse words and split hairs get the fuck out of my thread....like I said...thanks for the DIFFERENT NEWS SOURCE.

Look ... if you want to parse words and split hairs get the fuck out of my thread....like I said...thanks for the DIFFERENT NEWS SOURCE.

You're right. What was I thinking. It's silly of me to get into one of "your" threads, because "you" are so predictable.

I kicked the multiple choice section in the face! Easy stuff. The frqs weren't toooo bad, but there were some parts that I wasn't confident about. I got answers for every question, but I only think I got the full 9 points on maybe two of them.

I'm thinking I got either a 4 or 5. I really want to discuss those frqs, but we can't for another 48 hours... >.>

i kicked the multiple choice section in the face! Easy stuff. The frqs weren't toooo bad, but there were some parts that i wasn't confident about. I got answers for every question, but i only think i got the full 9 points on maybe two of them.

I'm thinking i got either a 4 or 5. I really want to discuss those frqs, but we can't for another 48 hours... >.>

wtf?

i kicked the multiple choice section in the face! Easy stuff. The frqs weren't toooo bad, but there were some parts that i wasn't confident about. I got answers for every question, but i only think i got the full 9 points on maybe two of them.

I'm thinking i got either a 4 or 5. I really want to discuss those frqs, but we can't for another 48 hours... >.>

wtf?

Internet security quiz or jihadist application.

Forum List

Back