Ha ha ha...........Hollywood. Let the snowflakes out.

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
I realize Hollywood is corrupt as fuck, BUT COME ON. Everyone is a victim now, Hollywood under attack. Not that I don't appreciate some Hollywood failure, and especially liberal failure. Hollywood can't come up with anything of quality anyhow. It's awfully rare anyway, this group sucks and they have for years.

Few of the latest:
Rebel Wilson was threatened with her finger up someone's ass.

Richard Dreyfus showed a victim his penis. Somehow her face was close to his boner. I don't know, I figure 75/25 there's more to it than meets the eye, pardon the pun. He's Hollywood, but he strikes me as a level-headed dude.

'Pitch Perfect' actress accuses male star of 'disgusting' sexual misconduct

Richard Dreyfuss Accused of Exposing Himself to TV Writer

Holywood isn't corrupt. Some liberals have turned on the sexual revolution and are now siding with the fundies when comes to sexual behavior.

I aint saying that rape is ok but some of this shit is simply asking for sex or looking at a women wrong. It is nuts.

I realize Hollywood is corrupt as fuck, BUT COME ON. Everyone is a victim now, Hollywood under attack. Not that I don't appreciate some Hollywood failure, and especially liberal failure. Hollywood can't come up with anything of quality anyhow. It's awfully rare anyway, this group sucks and they have for years.

Few of the latest:
Rebel Wilson was threatened with her finger up someone's ass.

Richard Dreyfus showed a victim his penis. Somehow her face was close to his boner. I don't know, I figure 75/25 there's more to it than meets the eye, pardon the pun. He's Hollywood, but he strikes me as a level-headed dude.

'Pitch Perfect' actress accuses male star of 'disgusting' sexual misconduct

Richard Dreyfuss Accused of Exposing Himself to TV Writer

The unhinged leftism ruined it unfortunately. And now, they are suffering the consequences themselves. "Listen and believe" has arrived, and given that Hollyweird fits the feminist definition of a rape culture, it's not going to end well.

Forum List

Back